Dance Battle: Korea vs Japan

50 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by aquamarine  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    Dance Battle: Korea vs Japan

aquamarine
10yr ago
815 jpops
permalink Here you can tell your opinion about your idol's dance in their songs, how your fell when you see your idol dancing so energic :RBheart: , and more!!!
you can compare your idol with the other idol, who is tha best!! :high5:
or you want your idol dance battle with someone or the other idol, like RAIN, TVXQ, big bang, 2PM, wonder girls, se7en, and more!
anything about dance battle you can tell here!!
LET'S DANCE!!!!!!
:rock: :rock:

ya2hikaru
10yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink YAY!!!! I like THSK's dance in Mirotic and Wrong NUmber!!!! HOT!!!!

and Rainism is cool too!!! AND I like 2pm's dance!!!!! THEY R COOL!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

giran
10yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink yeah!!!i lik it too!!! :lovec:

when Oppa dance in Wrong Number!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and Rain dance Rainism!!! :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

and Koki (Kattun) dance!!! :laugh: :otsu:

Hyde!!!! :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: (LOL..he not dance.. :shifty: .....but i knew he can dance!!!) :giggle:

KSsince1987
10yr ago
13,815 jpops
permalink imo Japanese can't dance. Or maybe they don't want to? Of course the best dancer ever is Rain. I like Daichi Miura's dance, and as for Japanese he does it very well but he wouldn't be able to compete with Koreans.

thegazettefan
7yr ago
14,752 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

yurie123
10yr ago
2,482 jpops
permalink I think koreans can dance more than japanese. I LOVE watching...

1. SHINee's Nuna, You are so Pretty Dance Version :RBheart: :RBheart:
2. Big Bang's Lalala :RBhalo: :RBheart:
3. Big Bang's Goodbye Baby :D :D
4. SHINee's Love Like Oxygen or You are like Oxygen Dance Version :RBhalo: :)
5. Big Bang's Last Farewell :RBheart: :D

ya2hikaru
10yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink Yep!!! Idk why,but i always see Korean dancer!!! Yep,They r really really amazing dancer!!!!

TOHOSHINKI :rock:
SS501 :rock:
RAIN :rock:
2pm :rock:,even they r new!! :D:D

aquamarine
10yr ago
815 jpops
permalink YEAAHH!!!!!!!!!! WE GET THA WINNER!
KOREA IS THA BEST IN DANCE!! :rock: :rock: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :otsu: :otsu:

wheyne
10yr ago
2,376 jpops
permalink jabbawockeez still the best...they are the best dancer....and survivor..tohoshinki..

kide777
7yr ago
76 jpops
permalink Hahahaha... Jabbawockeez is American dancer you know. But yes, they are the best dance crew ever. I'm biased... :p

sadaf
7yr ago
41,836 jpops
permalink i LOVE jabbawockezz <3

gigichan
10yr ago
238 jpops
permalink i think super junior dance so great:]

annabanaaana
10yr ago
13,684 jpops
permalink Yes I agree Korea has the best dancer ^o^

rashiyu
10yr ago
2,708 jpops
permalink Well, honestly.. for me. It's Korea. Have you seen SNSD's dances? soo awesome. and Big Bang too..and the Wonder giRls xD

tohoshinki5
9yr ago
26,103 jpops
permalink I think it has more to do with the amount of effort and practice they put into it. Look at DBSK's Purple Line compared to News' Koi no ABO. If JE actually trained their idols, their groups might be able to do a lot more than hand motions and simple steps.

And the trend in Korea right now is to make really good dance moves. They train their idols to be capable of anything and that's why this "battle" is so one-sided.

But Yunho (DBSK) is definitely an amazing dancer!!!!! BoA is awesome too~

SimplyStrange
9yr ago
284 jpops
permalink I LOVE watching Yunho (DBSK) dance. He makes it look so effortless and so flippin' cool at the same time. :RBheart:
Japanese band's don't seem too really have like dancing, well they dance but not cool moves like DBSK, Super Junior, or SS501 [size=9][I am just naming those since I've recently watched videoes of them so they are fresh in my brain. Not meaning to exclude anyone fabulous].[/size]

NichkhunLover0x
9yr ago
12,177 jpops
permalink I Think Korean band group can dance beter than japense bands (Boys )
Like 2pm ! Their cool when they dance xD i think their the best well theres alot of people that can dance like big bang & Super junior. but i really like 2pm ! =)
i think korean's are better than the japanese =)
This is just my opinion so dont take it seriously ! ^^

koiyoJkun
8yr ago
1,672 jpops
permalink I think korean's dance better than the japanese...but when it comes to the songs, I prefer japanese. :RBheart:

ichigo15
8yr ago
6,782 jpops
permalink yeah, I agree that Korean dance is absolutely a lot better than Japanese
I'm sure there're Japanese who can dance well, for example Amuro Namie, Koda Kumi, etc
but Japanese boybands and girlbands are unfortunately not so good at dancing
maybe they don't practise dance as hard as Korean cause I see that J boybands starrs in dorama much so maybe they don't have a lot of time to practise (?)
and their coreography aren't as catchy as Korean, including Namie's and Kumi's coreo, so I guess it's partly their coreographers' fault (?)
just my opinion :RBstickout: hehe

DarkRidley
8yr ago
273 jpops
permalink I honestly almost feel like giving my vote to Japan simply for having the balls to largely reject the current worldwide paradigm of hip-hop dancing in their mainstream music scene (with obvious exceptions) and instead opt for para para-style hand motions and simple steps, despite the rest of the world looking on in utter confusion.

xianniah
3yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink i just want to say i agree with you! i guess Koreans or kpop group nowadays really do train hard, and additional thing is they are really trying to catch up and imitate western dance style. But does anyone knows that mostly for kpop groups choreographers, they are from japan or at least are japanese-americans?

bokunenjin
8yr ago
1,359 jpops
permalink Korea, 'cause they have BoA, Se7en, and Rain. :)
That doesn't mean that I don't like Japan, though.

Daiquiri
8yr ago
964 jpops
permalink For me it would be Korea. You have great dancers coming from Korea
I find that Japanese artists are really really good singers but you'll still find dancers but they just aren't good as the ones from Korea

RagdollAlice23
7yr ago
285,295 jpops
permalink Korean's have great Dancers!! :moved: I have yet to see Japan groups that can pull off great dance moves like Korean dancers!!

Koichi11
7yr ago
708 jpops
permalink I Think Korea is the best but wait we japanese people ish just hiding our hidden powers :moved: :blush:

Atena
7yr ago
35,161 jpops
permalink Mainly koreans do dance more than japanese But this is not true to say that korean's dance better than japanese singers..........
Japanese have more attention to their voice and the feeling that they send to their listener with their songs >.< ^^

animebubble
7yr ago
19 jpops
permalink I'd say Koreans can dance better.
but there are [i]some[/i] Japanese people who can dance
EXILE and all the sister groups (cbb to name them all)
Miura daichi <3
AAA <3
Matsushita Yuya
I guess for Japanese artists, their character is what is important

Motahare
7yr ago
20,930 jpops
permalink Koreaaaa!!! <3 <3 <3

Topazio
7yr ago
33,057 jpops
permalink Ive seen many, so Ill go with korea! *pelvic thrusts* Bi-rain, awesome my num 1 ;)

kide777
7yr ago
76 jpops
permalink Korean, since I'm a Hip-hop dancer.
I even use the Dance vers. MV of Super Junior - Sorry, sorry as my reference.
Furthermore, they have great choreographers. And some of big BB such as SuJu or BIGBANG, have members who can choreographing well.

But, when it comes to the song, I think Japanese sing to the heart. They're awesome on it. So, I like both of them. Go Asia go! :)

hyphen23kame
7yr ago
625 jpops
permalink For me Who is a HARDCORE JPOP LOVER
I have to vote Korea .. Their dancing is really good!!

RenSaiki21
7yr ago
17,032 jpops
permalink I think both are great dancers but when it comes to songs, I prefer Japanese Songs~ *Jsoul in my heart*

jaden1992
7yr ago
276,260 jpops
permalink To be honest I don't think Japanese care as much about dancing as the Koreans do

sadaf
7yr ago
41,836 jpops
permalink 2pm will definitely beat all of them <3

YukiLee
7yr ago
2,032 jpops
permalink Korea is far way better.

JpopKpopLover94
6yr ago
246,369 jpops
permalink Korea all the way

AvianPain
6yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink If it's the dance, yes, it'd be Korea; If it's the music, I choose Japan. :)

klanco
5yr ago
82,768 jpops
permalink Korean of course.

Patrisaa
5yr ago
149 jpops
permalink I think Korea

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,597 jpops
permalink aww no love for china? :(

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
290,451 jpops
permalink u really love cpop :)

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
290,451 jpops
permalink i prefer Korea ^^

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink korea can dance more than Japan but hey--- theres a lot of jpop artists who dance :)

AmeChan578
4yr ago
6,693 jpops
permalink I prefer Korean dancers~ :D

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink korea! ive come to like j-pop music more than k-pop music. but i feel that the korean artists are more into the freely natural movements but keep the technical movements on lockdown too... theres a nice variety and it looks cooler with the hiphop and contemporary choreography rather than the upbeat robotic dancing japanese do hehe sorry....just my opinion...

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink I prefer Korea :)

AmeChan578
4yr ago
6,693 jpops
permalink I prefer Korean dancers :3

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I prefer Japanese

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
79,998 jpops
permalink Well, I'm for Korean's being better at dance. Its a staple to their idol life. I guess that's the same for Jpop idols, but I feel like its such a Korean thing.

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink Ehhhhhh they both dance good I can't pick

Back  |  Forums    General music    Dance Battle: Korea vs Japan
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service