Chat temporarily offline

8 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 9yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Chat temporarily offline

JpopAsia
9yr ago
580,189 jpops
permalink Hi all, the chat will be offline for an uncertain amount of time since the chat was causing connection problems with the JPA server and even managed to take are server down daily. We'll try to find a solution asap but since the complication of the problems it might take a little longer than usual. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you'll still love us :giggle:

-- UPDATE --
Chat is working again, wasn't that hard lol[edit]Last edit by on Wednesday 12 Aug, 2009 at 11:42 +15.5%[/edit]

FireChild
9yr ago
5,817 jpops
permalink I will always love jpa since its the best plce online for jpop :RBheart: ... at the sametime please sort the chat out soon because we miss it ohhhh so much :sadc:

bluesweater
9yr ago
392,055 jpops
permalink dont worry! I still LOVE you!! XD :RBkiss:
*sits and waits*

yurie123
9yr ago
2,482 jpops
permalink awwh~ its ok. we still love JPopAsia~ :D its like the awesome site ever!! I'll sit and wait with blueee too! xP I hope it will be fixed soon, i kind of miss chatting with the free accounts. :smilec:

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink siigh it's alright as long as you fix it immediately :) i still love JPA to death! :RBhalo: it's one of the best sites i have ever discovered :high5:

elenko94
9yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink ah, thats to bad, hope it will be fixed soon :D
and i still love jpa

lilaznlori
9yr ago
871,671 jpops
Quote by JpopAsia
Hope you'll still love us :giggle:

Why wouldn't we? XD

Hmmm, I was wondering why the site had some connection issues. I thought it was just my computer. I hope it all gets solved soon. :]

Miki
9yr ago
3,053,741 jpops
permalink That's ok, take your time.
I never use chat room anyways :D

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Chat temporarily offline
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service