Chat only for creme accounts

59 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 9yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Chat only for creme accounts

JpopAsia
9yr ago
579,324 jpops
permalink Because of the ongoing problems in the chat with people misbehaving and disobeying the rules, the chat will from now on only be available for Creme accounts owners. We are sad that it must end like this in the end.

elenko94
9yr ago
2,067,699 jpops

giran
9yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink :shocked:
so sad..for who dont hav creme accounts :sadc:
but I still cant go to chat :laughing: -_-'

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
Quote by JpopAsia
Because of the ongoing problems in the chat with people misbehaving and disobeying the rules, the chat will from now on only be available for Creme accounts owners. We are sad that it must end like this in the end.

I agree with you JPA-Sama...that's the reasons why i rarely went to chatroom recently...some of them didn't followed the rules...and make me kinda disappointed with some members...:RBfrown:

aaroneticyan
9yr ago
680 jpops
permalink oh well,then i cant no longer go to the chat room.
*cries*nyaah

nhia
9yr ago
245 jpops
permalink ah.. sad... :RBfrown: :RBcrying:
i cant either the creme account... :RBfrown: :RBcrying:

Miki
9yr ago
2,905,290 jpops
permalink Come on people, for 4.90? It is like for free. It is affordable.

elenko94
9yr ago
2,067,699 jpops
Quote by Miki
Come on people, for 4.90? It is like for free. It is affordable.

It's not affordable for everyone. Plus, not everyone can actually make the transaction due to lack of access to bank accounts/ paypal

Tavibaby92
9yr ago
647 jpops
permalink you dont know everyones economic incomes. maybe for some people it isnt affordable. i am going to miss the chat though :RBfrown:

sweety659
9yr ago
843 jpops
permalink this is not fair because lots of us cant have creme accounts and lots of us were bhaving good but only cause of some of us that were being bad...we dont deserve this its not fair and jpop knows that its not

BurningTyphoon
9yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink Well, it's a good thing I upgraded 2 accounts when I did. Yeah, sad I guess that some people just have to ruin things for the majority, but... hey, it's a float or sink situation, and you guys sank fast.

But, hey, I bet if you clean up your act, jpa might let you all back in.. it's just something to keep you guys in check.[edit]Last edit by Burning Typhoon on Friday 31 Jul, 2009 at 11:31 +39.7%[/edit]

ichigobanana
9yr ago
3,174 jpops
permalink i wonder who didn't follow the rules o.O?!! i was always in there and not once did i witness something get too far out of hand. this is a bummer. guess i'll have to get a flippin creme account >.<

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: nooooooo now i will be forced to buy a creme account... siiiiigh :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

ninjasaiyan
9yr ago
332 jpops
permalink well creme is cheaper now than a year ago :)
i think u'd rather pay $5 than $15 in US money

KimiChan
9yr ago
282 jpops
permalink Well,I can most definitely afford it;Only problem is,my parents won't let me buy it. :RBcrying:

velardeboi
9yr ago
1,550 jpops
permalink Nuuu!!! :RBcrying: But it must be better this way. Hope I can get a creme account soon.

Miki
9yr ago
2,905,290 jpops
permalink Don't you go all aggressive on me now.
In UK you can buy two frozen pizzas for 5 bucks, that s how cheap it is. I am sorry if it it is other way around there where do you live.
And I think those people who violated the rules should have been simply banned. Otherwise it is not fair to the others.
Well, I don't really mind, since I never go to chat room, but others do...did.

MixSuGN0iz
9yr ago
151 jpops
Quote by elenko94
[Quote by Miki]

my problem isnt that i cant afford it, its the payment that is the problem....
and besides dont come and say its affordable when you have the economy my family have...

Elenko :D hi and there these prepaid card that you pay cash for and they give you the card. I think there's a five dollar card but once the moneys out its out. its not re-loadable so its like having cash but on a card for one time XD

NeonCrucifixion
9yr ago
14,108 jpops
permalink I think JPA should have banned each individual user. I have yet to see anyone misbehave terribly in the chatroom.

If idiots were the problem, you could simply make it to be 1 to 5 jpops used per chatroom post for those with free accounts.

I think the chatroom will be seeing a LOT less use now, which isn't to JPA's benefit, either. There needs to be another way to solve the problem of spammers and morons.

amazn12
9yr ago
11,296 jpops
Quote by NeonCrucifixion
If idiots were the problem, you could simply make it to be 1 to 5 jpops used per chatroom post for those with free accounts.

hmmm that might be a good idea...

i'm pretty sad we can't go on chat anymore :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying:
oh well...maybe i can try to get a creme account...somehow~

yeapXD
9yr ago
28,160 jpops
permalink i dont think its really far for the free accounts who cant afford a creme. and most of them dont misbehaving and disobeying the rules.

NeonCrucifixion idea is a good idea. but yeah the chat is a place to meet new people and make new friends. and for all of the regular free account members who has been here the longest is kind of a downer. because this really sucks :RBfrown:

LovelessHero
9yr ago
6,083 jpops
permalink If anyone is a regular without a creme and responsible (in terms of chat behavior), message me and I will get you a creme.

xXMusicIsLIFEXx
9yr ago
3,172 jpops
permalink Yeah...i've only been on here for a few weeks but i really enjoyed talking to people on the chat. It is a much faster way for me to meet friends. My mom won't let me get the creme account...so i guess i'm just going to have to miss the chat! I respect their decision and i feel sorry for all the other people who did nothing wrong!

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
Quote by ninjasaiyan
well creme is cheaper now than a year ago :)
i think u'd rather pay $5 than $15 in US money

yeah...like mine...its 3 times more expensive...than now...

@lovelesshero: I can't trust peoples anymore...since they already ruined everything in JPA!!

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
Quote by xXMusicIsLIFEXx
Yeah...i've only been on here for a few weeks but i really enjoyed talking to people on the chat. It is a much faster way for me to meet friends. My mom won't let me get the creme account...so i guess i'm just going to have to miss the chat! I respect their decision and i feel sorry for all the other people who did nothing wrong!

yup...i feels sorry to for those who did nothing wrong...and I think JPA-SAMA already do the best for his website..

BurningTyphoon
9yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink I'll give out ONE creme at the end of next month to whoever deserves it, and meets specific requirements. I won't say what they are, but, they're special, and if 3 people happen to do what I wanted, well, I'm still giving out just one.

It's a secret contest in other words. If no one succeeds, then, I may make it something random... or not.. but, someone will get it.

fueledbybecky
9yr ago
547 jpops
permalink The spammers are to blame :RBcrying:
Ive always intended to buy a creme account
So this has just propted me to do so faster
Hmmmm i miss chat

Mitsuki13
9yr ago
1,722 jpops
permalink :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: Aw no, thats sucks... I can't get a creme account. -sighs-
I'm gonna miss the chat. :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

sops
9yr ago
1,879 jpops
permalink Okay, I can't can afford a creme account. I love going on the chat. This is just.....well I'd say it's fair......there are some people that misbehave. [edit]Last edit by on Saturday 01 Aug, 2009 at 01:30 -88.4%[/edit]

BurningTyphoon
9yr ago
23,315 jpops
Quote by sops
Okay, I can't afford a creme account. I love going on the chat. This is just.....well I'd say it's fair......there are some people that misbehave.......
[CAN'T AFFORD AN ACCOUNT]

I really doubt it's permanent.

elenko94
9yr ago
2,067,699 jpops
Quote by Mix SuG N0iz
[Quote by elenko94]

Elenko :D hi and there these prepaid card that you pay cash for and they give you the card. I think there's a five dollar card but once the moneys out its out. its not re-loadable so its like having cash but on a card for one time XD

well i dont know how it is in sweden >.<
and besides this month i cant afford anything...
and we have had trouble with the banks and stuff so... :RBfrown:

elenko94
9yr ago
2,067,699 jpops
Quote by LovelessHero
If anyone is a regular without a creme and responsible (in terms of chat behavior), message me and I will get you a creme.

what do exactly mean as a regular?

is it in the terms to have been a member for along time and still is active ?

in that case im counted out :RBfrown:

i have only been here for a month...
i would have joined earlier but i read the terms for being a member and i was below the age that was accepted

GN0015
9yr ago
20,324 jpops
permalink i think regular means those who always come to the chat room...

BurningTyphoon
9yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink You guys, the chat was a privilege, and, at the moment, it doesn't appear to be working for me either. Now, I have a creme account, but, you don't see me complaining. I'm just going to wait for it to be fixed.

I don't think this whole thing is permanent, but, considering the amount of headache it appears to be causing, who knows... If ever, you may not see chat for the rest of the year.

Kesuhu
9yr ago
11,750 jpops
Quote by Burning Typhoon
You guys, the chat was a privilege, and, at the moment, it doesn't appear to be working for me either. Now, I have a creme account, but, you don't see me complaining. I'm just going to wait for it to be fixed.

I don't think this whole thing is permanent, but, considering the amount of headache it appears to be causing, who knows... If ever, you may not see chat for the rest of the year.

What about the new ppl on this website who doesn't no the chatt? If this thing is permanant, They should give them a free trial to the chatt just to see how it looks like. And how can we show to JPA that we're not going to misbehave again? And how r u going to know that the some1 u might give the creme account to is behavig nicely? Maybe he/she will when ur there but maybe he/she won't once you leave...

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
Quote by Kesuhu
[Quote by Burning Typhoon]

What about the new ppl on this website who doesn't no the chatt? If this thing is permanant, They should give them a free trial to the chatt just to see how it looks like. And how can we show to JPA that we're not going to misbehave again? And how r u going to know that the some1 u might give the creme account to is behavig nicely? Maybe he/she will when ur there but maybe he/she won't once you leave...

hurm..are you really sure that non-creme account not misbehaving?? JPA-Sama have the logged kesuhu...and from what I saw...only non-creme account misbehave....I didn't see when i was chatting with all creme account they misbehave or be rude....

I agree to JPA-Sama...at least that's the advantages that creme account had...To Kesuhu, I ever feels what you guys feels about chat were gone for non-creme account...but we never complain so much..we just accept what JPA-sama did...and we respect what he did..

BurningTyphoon
9yr ago
23,315 jpops
Quote by Kesuhu
[Quote by Burning Typhoon]

Sucks for them? Look, I'm sure people should know what a chat room is like, there's no need for a trial for free account. Besides, they'll be more likely to stir up trouble since they're new, and won't generally care about the site, so, why do that? It'll just give reason for people to make alternate accounts.

If anything, free users should be allowed in chat after 1 year of being here, and being verified by a mod. That way, if for one reason or another, after a full year you still haven't saved up 4.90, you can at least get into chat after approval.

You guys had a chance to enjoy the chat, you took advantage of it, that's your fault.

Kesuhu
9yr ago
11,750 jpops
Quote by Burning Typhoon
[Quote by Kesuhu]

Sucks for them? Look, I'm sure people should know what a chat room is like, there's no need for a trial for free account. Besides, they'll be more likely to stir up trouble since they're new, and won't generally care about the site, so, why do that? It'll just give reason for people to make alternate accounts.

If anything, free users should be allowed in chat after 1 year of being here, and being verified by a mod. That way, if for one reason or another, after a full year you still haven't saved up 4.90, you can at least get into chat after approval.

You guys had a chance to enjoy the chat, you took advantage of it, that's your fault.

I could have bought it from the beggening but i do not have paypal.
And respect JPA-sama 4doing this.But really now I don'T mind i'm just discouraged.I'll just get a creme account then...

seanto
9yr ago
2,165 jpops
permalink i would have 2 say it was mostly the new people who messted around on chat but what jpa should do is get every one to agree to chat terms and conditions then people might behave in chat

Miki
9yr ago
2,905,290 jpops
Quote by seanto
what jpa should do is get every one to agree to chat terms and conditions then people might behave in chat

When people register here, they agree with terms and conditions. The other thing is whether you read rules or not.
Ignorance of the law does not exempt one from liability.

Ok, if JPA won't be able to fix everything, I will also get a creme account for one of you. Maybe not even one.

elenko94
9yr ago
2,067,699 jpops
Quote by Miki
[Quote by seanto]
When people register here, they agree with terms and conditions. The other thing is whether you read rules or not.
Ignorance of the law does not exempt one from liability.

Ok, if JPA won't be able to fix everything, I will also get a creme account for one of you. Maybe not even one.

thats nice of you...

im looking for a way to get a creme account but this time it doesnt seem like im going to get my wish granted...my parents are against it and all bank transaction makes my head spin

MIROTIC
9yr ago
5,996 jpops
permalink :RBblush: : Okay there is only Plan A or Plan B, Plan A, buy a creme account, B,try to act like we have sense so we can show JPA that we will respect and follow the rules the way he wants it. Or Additional Plan C,wait it out.

I am sure maybe sooner or later he will open the chat agian,if we all just act obedient. Again , there is nothing we can do. ^ ^

Reply if u want , i dont mind at all ^ ^[edit]Last edit by on Saturday 01 Aug, 2009 at 20:38 +2.4%[/edit]

LuvSuju
9yr ago
817 jpops
permalink OoO...there used 2 be a chat here...uh w8 so they still have it...uhh...tats sad...oh well
guess have 2 live with no chattin....i meant here....can someone tell me atleast if the chat is worth it of buyin a creme account??...since i dont want 2 buy it if not...n since im new never really experience the chat here yet....

Kesuhu
9yr ago
11,750 jpops
Quote by seanto
i would have 2 say it was mostly the new people who messted around on chat but what jpa should do is get every one to agree to chat terms and conditions then people might behave in chat

Every one has misbehave at leat one time on the chatt. We get warn then banned of the chatt for our misbehavior. But we never learn anything about these intervention. We all know what we have done. We had many chances to prove JPA-sama that we deserve to go on the chatt but we always misbehave.And i also feel sorry for the people who are good members who have to suffer of this consequence of our bad actions. SO.. Good users. I talk in the name of everyone... :RBfrown: We are sorry for this inconvience. So free account users let's just swallow our dissatisfaction and learn something from this :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :crying:

hikkiFM
9yr ago
3,289 jpops
permalink i feel sad for this... -.-
i cant afford a creme account...
T_T ill miss the chat.. for sure... huhuhuhu

*im behaving...

GN0015
9yr ago
20,324 jpops
permalink no need to argue now. the decision is final, so the only thing to do is to get a creme account.

yasoshlasuma
9yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink There is no one in chat now.
there were so many free account users that made it fun in there, and now that they r banned, no one will go in. it boring without them.
but yeah, it is JPA-Sama's final decision and we cant change his mind.

FireChild
9yr ago
5,817 jpops
permalink No wonder the chat closed of all the rudeness in there i could see the few hours i spent in there. Why I hardly ever spoken in chat was just because of the reason that it was always someone that came with a stupid remark or something. I fully stand by JPAs and that people cant behave isnt his fault.

At the sametime I would just like to say to the ppl i managed to become friends with ( you know who you are ) that i will miss you guys dearly and that I hope that we can still talk on MSN or on Skype since I will soon move to Japan with my wife.. ( yes aki i am married now ) ;) ..

Best of luck to the JPA family and ill talk to some of you guys soon again :D ..

nhia
9yr ago
245 jpops
permalink :D i dont know the rules and regulation on the chatt room.. i didnt read some rules .. its just too long.. can somebody gave me the rules??? and regulation??. im just wondering if i committed some misbehavior in the chat rooms..

Cloudylemonade
9yr ago
266 jpops
permalink Ahhh that sucks. D: I loved going on chat...I can afford a creme account but my mum won't let me get it...that's the thing. D: I'm too young to have a credit card so I can't really get one myself...:/
I still think you just should have banned the ones who spammed instead of letting all the free accounts not have chat. .___.

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Chat only for creme accounts
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service