can't comment on artists' bios?

5 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by scarletjailerkurapika  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    can't comment on artists' bios?

scarletjailerkurapika
4yr ago
257 jpops
permalink I've been trying to comment on D=OUT's bio, but every time i click 'post message', nothing happens. I'm on Chrome. I don't have AdBlock installed. ?????

Chrissy
4yr ago
637 jpops
permalink The same here! I used IE, Chrome and Mozilla. All Browsers without Adblock, but its not working T_T

TheViperman
4yr ago
41,175 jpops
permalink Weird... I have Firefox and with Adblock at that, and it works just fine. o.O

I'm not sure, but if it wasn't changed then it might be a jpops limit. Try earning a bit more jpops first, to have at least 400-500, then try again. O.o

Chrissy
4yr ago
637 jpops
permalink That could be a reason! Because even on my cellphone it doesn´t work. Thank you for the hint ;-)

mudri
3yr ago
198,134 jpops
permalink Chrissy, you have more Jpops now. Did that fix it? I'm having the same problem (FF with Pentadactyl).

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    can't comment on artists' bios?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service