Bug problem with Jpops!!

5 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by sillycookiecupcake  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Bug problem with Jpops!!

sillycookiecupcake
3yr ago
4,176 jpops
permalink I should probably give you a head up. I created 2 forums on here so far since I joined a week ago, however It didn't take away any jpops. When I go to my Logs it says it has. I know it hasn't because there is the same number as before the forum was created. Is this a common problem or can it be fixed?

Lunatic
3yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink If people comment on your forum you´ll get jpops for it. That may be the case :)

sillycookiecupcake
3yr ago
4,176 jpops
permalink unfortunately I don't thinks that's the case. When I first created the forums I refreshed the page however they stayed on the same number. Didn't go down or up. I then went to create this page and it happened again. However on occasion it when up. I was at 1,019 and then when It was 1,024? i can't remember adding a comment before this forum went up? maybe I did. But with this other two it stayed the same. I'm confused... :(

MML
3yr ago
826,339 jpops
permalink When you create a topic, it deducts 20 jpops, but if you also write something for the opening post, it awards you 20 jpops.

I would suppose that is your problem, check your log to see if you get +20 jpops for a post in that created topic.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink My problem with Jpops is that I deleted one journal and it says I deleted two but shows I have four journals. I had five and deleted one. They took 200 of my Jpops when they are only supposed to take away 100.

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Bug problem with Jpops!!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service