Boys,that this really matter to you?..

19 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by telle167  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Boys,that this really matter to you?..

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink I'm just wondering if I just ask this really..
Does a girl being big matters to you?l'm pretty sure some will say no it's the inside that matters but then yeah like visually is it a problem to you..
I'm a big girl and I have insecurities about that and all I know is most guys like girls thin and slim..
Thank you in advance for answering this..It really helps!^<

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Well at least for me it doesn´t matter. And it shouldn´t really matter. Everyone is different.

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink That's true! thanks ^^,

ShoujiChan
4yr ago
874 jpops
permalink Well I'm not into girls, but I can honestly say that if I were it wouldn't matter~
It all comes down to personality after all. Of course, I guess what a person looks like visually is the immediate attraction but I've seen plenty of bigger girls who I've thought "they're pretty cute" just as I have with smaller girls.
Don't get insecure about yourself though :footinmouth: it'll do you no good. The kind of guy you'll want to be in a relationship with is the guy that doesn't care about your size.

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink I guess so too, people have different views about it..
I know I shouldn't be I'm just a bit conscious about my outer look ^o^ ''

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink It's not really a big deal at all I feel like if you have confidence in yourself and who you are others will find you attractive because confidence is sexy~

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink Yes, the thing is I'm still working on my confidence because it's a big deal for me,we'll see anyways! Tnx ^^

JuliePinky
4yr ago
180 jpops
permalink In my country, most people agree that the most important thing is body, second is your skin. However, these both things I dont have, so I try to make up and do some surgery for my face. Everybody loves the beauty, even I like handsome & manly, 6packs men. So, just try the best to be beautiful, even it's hard and dangerous. ;)

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink I see,where u from? Yes here doesn't really matter but for me it kinda does.
Yea,I have big face but small head compared to my body.. ><

JuliePinky
4yr ago
180 jpops
permalink i think hair and fashion style can help a lot. In addition, search youtube for the make up which is suitable for you. Anyway, beauty standard are difference from people to people. So, just figure out the one to want to become then go for it.

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink I don't really wear makeup,yup it really depends on other people what do they find attractive ^^ tnx!

JuliePinky
4yr ago
180 jpops
permalink ah, you can take Adele as model to follow. She is kind of fat but everyone loves her, right. :)

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink Love her voice too!tnx ^^

megajrockfan
4yr ago
305 jpops
permalink I think it wont matter to me if it doesnt matter to you if you can be comfortable with yourself and still take care of your own body not just let yourself go. if your just naturally big i dont think its anybodys place to tell you how you should look besides yourself!!

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink It does sometimes matters to me,I don't really care on what others will say,i'm starting to accept what I look at the moment..true too! Tnx ^^

YukiAzamaki
4yr ago
25,771 jpops
permalink Not at all, it is a fact that the type of girls that guys like the less are the skinny ones, this is due to our evolution as species. Explanation: a big woman would be prefered because she would provide more and better nutrients and vitamins to a baby. And as everyone knows the main cause for us to exist is to give continuation to the species, and as i said before, big women would asure that more certainly than the slim, thin ones.
Plus, who would like to be on an intimate moment and when holding the partner feeling their spine? I wouldnt.
Plus, a huge part of sexiness starts by the attitude :P

KuroDango
4yr ago
2,084 jpops
permalink If the girl is big, then I will say No to hey always. As harsh as it may sound >__< I don't find such girls attractive. A bit chubby is fine, though. There might be some cases that If i really fall for her personality or if her eyes are very beautiful.

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink I like them any shape and size ;) so no, I don't mind :) Just as long as they love me is all that matters!

Mhuri
3yr ago
69 jpops
permalink I don't give a damn about being big or fat or slim or thin.. The only thing it matters is that what she can do...what she is capable of. Her attitude, her personality and somewhat pretty, beautiful or have an attractive face..thats all

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Boys,that this really matter to you?..
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service