[Book] The Da Vinci Code

37 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by musicforlove  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    [Book] The Da Vinci Code

musicforlove
10yr ago
4,148 jpops
permalink :shocked: I just finished reading the book and i think is completely genious!!! :RBconfused: :shocked:

I started to see the film, and i liked it so much that I just had to read the book!!

Have u read the book?? What do you think about it?

emily
10yr ago
2,369 jpops
permalink ive read the book, its quite good actually :D
but i havent seen the film... :RBohNo:

umehime
10yr ago
4,391 jpops
permalink i really like dan brown's work..
the da vinci code was really awesome.. really worth reading.

but i don't like the movie... it's lacking something...coz you can't really feel the thrill unlike in the book that there are lots of thrilling scenes.the movie was just a so-so you can't feel the thrill. i guess, the director was rushing the movie but well, you can't really fit the whole content of the book in the movie. they have to cut some scenes to make it shorter..

but still, i was not satisfied with the movie. XD
[edit]Last edit by umehime on Friday 30 Jan, 2009 at 14:18 +17.6%[/edit]

HudiDudi
10yr ago
352 jpops
permalink i think that this book is wonderful. i read it without rest :)

Hanazawa
10yr ago
5,342 jpops
permalink i watched the movie :RBundecided:

but i like the book more :otsu:

great book anyway :STwink:

Miki
10yr ago
3,080,974 jpops
permalink Read the book like 3 years ago or so. And read it after watching the movie, which was probably not a very good idea but I still wanted to read it.
Anyway, I enjoyed it a lot, it took me only two days to finish it, so interesting it was. Especially loved the parts describing history.

KiA88
10yr ago
743 jpops
permalink the story was very good...
although it's kind of an insult to Christians...
they said things about Jesus which could probably make Christians doubt about their religion... :depressed:
but it was a good one...
:otsu:

AngelHikaru
9yr ago
288 jpops
permalink I read it so long ago, and I havent seen the movie, actually despite the fact that the book is utterly interesting, I couldn"t picture it as a movie...

As I recall, someone told me, that Dan Brown's Angels and Demons or the Digital Fortress are even better... so I must read those :RBhot:

fuzzystringwad
9yr ago
1,633 jpops
permalink I really liked it, though i do like Angels and Demons more!! I just finished that recently! A great book! :lovec: :lovec: :lovec: :lovec:

Miki
9yr ago
3,080,974 jpops
Quote by Angel Hikaru

As I recall, someone told me, that Dan Brown's Angels and Demons or the Digital Fortress are even better... so I must read those :RBhot:

Digital Fortress was good, but not as fascinating as Da Vinci Code, at least for me.

kochouran
9yr ago
5,326 jpops
permalink I love Dan Brown! He is one of my favorite authors! I quite literally inhaled The DaVinci Code. I read it in under 24 hours! It was that good! His other books are also amazing, though I tried really hard not to inhale those! lol!

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I read the book. If you take it as pure fiction it is an interesting little thing. Dan Brown can write a book I will give him that. If you listen to him talk he acts like he is writing actual history. This is of course not the case.

Still if you do not mind the hoopla and rubbish that has been shoveled on these books to sell them they are an alright read.

faustian
9yr ago
3,952 jpops
permalink I read the book and watched the movie also. He is excellent author, i also read his other books such as digital fortress and Angel & Demon.

Ragintt
9yr ago
580 jpops
permalink Davinci code nat as good as his latest book "The Lost Symbol".
I don't like Davinci Code and Angels & Demons, but "The Lost Symbol" is best of all his book. I recommend to read it.

Miyuki1601
9yr ago
195 jpops
permalink I read it two years ago and I thought it was great. Must read the new one... :RBundecided:

Miyuki1601
9yr ago
195 jpops
permalink I read it two years ago and I thought it was great. Must read the new one... :RBundecided:

krakenpower
9yr ago
868 jpops
permalink The book was definitely better than the movie, but I have to say I enjoyed Angels & Demons much, much more. I also read The Lost Symbol a few weeks ago, and I felt it was rather lacking compared to the other two.

BellaJinaRimaXa
9yr ago
323 jpops
permalink the best novel that I read from foreign writers :RBhalo:

ellzAiwa
9yr ago
47 jpops
permalink I haven't watched the movie yet. but the book is really good!:) it is detailed and has many twists:D:)

BellaJinaRimaXa
9yr ago
323 jpops
permalink book is too good! but I personally did not like the movie

lilxstrawberri
9yr ago
1,004 jpops
permalink Me too~! I love the book because I seriously fee like I am in a movie witnessing everything~! And I hate how the "Christians" bashed the book because seriously Dan Brown said it's freakin FICTION~! A FREAKIN AMAZING FICTION~!

BellaJinaRimaXa
9yr ago
323 jpops
permalink book is awesome! action can be easily presented and full of action, which is why I generally like the works of Dan Brown :RBheart:
the movie has not impressed me (taken at a movie that is not as energetic as the book), so I am interested in what you think about the movie? :RBsarcastic:

rudi
9yr ago
201 jpops
permalink hello, I am also a dan brown fan, I had read his angels and demons, da vinci code and also the the lost symbol. i think all three books are amazing. the character of robert langdon also is quite awesome.

Had anyone aslo read about digital fortress and deception point?

netsubou
9yr ago
374 jpops
permalink Ehh, I haven't read them, but I do love DVC and Angels and Demons. I love the way Dan Brown places his words into motion and the way he describes the situation. Superbly done. :)

But I do love reading history too, so DVC's no doubt a 10/10 for me. :)

eyramhaye
9yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink i actually love dan brown's novels. The first one i read was angels and demons. I loved that book, but i loved the da vinci code more. I really got hook immediately after reading a few words. I also love those mind-boggling puzzles. :D :RBheart:

kheurrhyun
8yr ago
8,486 jpops
permalink I have watched the pirated version of the movie because I was just 15 when it was shown here in the Philippines. Movie Review Board gave the movie 18+ rating because of the arguments raised by Opus Dei affilates here.

Because of the ostracism that the book got since its release, I ought not to read it. But I was tempted to read it after reading the its prequel, ANGELS & DEMONS. A&D really got me hooked because of its heart-pumping and creative plot.

Never did I mind that it will break my Christian beliefs; perhaps, it even strengthened my faith especially when Robert Langdon escaped the exploding anti matter-carrying chopper though there was found no way out of that heroic deed.

podspac
8yr ago
158 jpops
permalink talking about Da vinci code

just try to check ANGELS AND DEMONS.......

...... :D........

podspac
8yr ago
158 jpops
permalink in most of the movies of nicholas cage such as da vinci code,

angels and demons and knowing........

why is it the he is not always belived in his discoveries????

[edit]Last edit by podspac on Thursday 07 Oct, 2010 at 13:19 -14.1%[/edit]

KuroMikan
8yr ago
551 jpops
permalink thats rally a great bookkk.....
i cant sugest what would happen next...it's genius...
reallly genius.. ;) :RBheart: :RBhalo: :RBfrown: :RBblush: :)

Skuld
7yr ago
35,216 jpops
permalink I love the book its a tricky book..

JpopKpopLover94
5yr ago
246,369 jpops
permalink i don't like it at all

klanco
5yr ago
82,768 jpops
permalink I've read this book in like 2-3 days. *_*
It's definitely one of my favorite books. I watched the movie first and then decided to read a book. Amazing.

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink i have yet to start reading the book :( but i hear its really good :)

Miki
5yr ago
3,080,974 jpops
permalink This book made me fall in love with Dan Brown. Love Robert Langdon, he is such a great character. And I am a sucker when it comes to all things ancient, history and symbology. Live action wasn't too bad either, what I certainly can't say about Angels and Demons one ><

gothlolilover
5yr ago
154 jpops
permalink Davinci Code was one of the best books I have ever read! Dan Brown is an absolute genius!

Bellasmatte
5yr ago
-2,984 jpops
permalink the book i so great. I really loved it but I didnt like the movie as much! now I just want to reread the book! :)

eyramhaye
4yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink The book has been an awesome read. I haven't seen the movie though. The puzzles and the stories behind the symbols makes me want to learn more about ancient symbology and art. :)

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    [Book] The Da Vinci Code
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service