Black is such a happy color

11 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by aubreyxkate  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Black is such a happy color

aubreyxkate
3yr ago
169 jpops
permalink Other people or normal people don't like wearing black dress, or shirts. They didn't know that black is a happy color.

Me, I love color black. It makes me comfortable and confident.
Black is for all types of people:

Happy
Sad
Lonely
With Group
Introvert
Extrovert
Single
Boyfriend-Girlfriend
Father/Mother

Black is a fashion!
Fashion for all people

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink Personally i've never understood how one colour is more happy than another
But honestly most people do wear black at some point, so I don't see why they judge others for wearing it

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
79,998 jpops
permalink Black goes with everything. It frames the body nicely.

Ivana
3yr ago
21,766 jpops
permalink Black makes you look thinner :D

blossomingtrash
3yr ago
629 jpops
permalink I love black but crimson and dark blue are also beautiful colors.

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
11,927 jpops
permalink Black is practically the only colour I wear XD and red and white
It goes with everything too O_O

IzuTaka
3yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I don't really find any color to be "happy". It's a color. Although black is an almighty color because it can match with anything.

Higiri
3yr ago
58,215 jpops
permalink I love black, is one of my favorite colors, and i love that it matches with anything, and i can use it in nails, hair, etc

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink Black isn't a color, it's a tone. :P

Haha just kidding~ I really don't assign colors a mood but I'd feel ridiculously happy if I'm wearing a full-body black ninja garb, though that's got a lot more to do with being a ninja than the 'tone' black XD

jinishuu
3yr ago
14,897 jpops
permalink black is my favorite color, i always wear black clothes with white or grey.
this color makes me feel good and confident.
but i wouldn't call it a happy color, because it is commonly associated with death, evil, grief etc.
but i like it for its darkness and elegance, so for me its a happy color.

Reighle13
2yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink Black goes well with almost anything that's why I use it often.
But depending on the weather i don't wear black when it's so hot outside because it absorbs the heat or something :3

WingedSphinx01
2yr ago
53,345 jpops
permalink Black and white aren't supposed to be colors which is too bad since I happen to love black. Black is the presence of all colors from the color wheel blended together while white is the absence of them. As an artist I began to love black as a representation of the color wheel. It also looks good on most people.

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Black is such a happy color
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service