[Artist] Yuya Matsushita

185 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by karmeejane26  ·  last post 9mo ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Yuya Matsushita

karmeejane26
8yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink Yuya Matsushita is a Japanese R&B and Hip Hop singer and performer.
i have not found a forum about him, so i made this for fans!!!!
hehe....
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pkgmnxLcTyw/TH3Y9_Eal0I/AAAAAAAAEKY/rEUpQRjqBJI/s400/%5BSingle%5D%2BYuya%2BMatsushita%2B-%2BHonesty%2BNegai%2Bga%2BKanau%2BKara%E2%80%A6.jpg

keitosan
8yr ago
7,906 jpops
permalink someone finally notices there wasn't a yuya topic.
i was waiting for ceemvee to actually make it since she's like the boss for everything yuya in JPA. XD
anyways, yuya is an awesome singer. i actually found out about him through kuroshitsuji and i pretty much admire his voice.
Plus additional credit to the dances he does in his vids.
not much to say, brilliant singer, awesome dancer. :D

ceemvee
8yr ago
88,183 jpops
permalink LOL I haven't made a YUYA thread cause I knew I wouldn't be able to contain myself T_T No use fighting it now XD

ceemvee
8yr ago
88,183 jpops
permalink Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
*All hell breaks lose*
YUYAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :moved:

elenko94
8yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink ah, YUYA is awesome cake *__* just saying xD

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Good saying ever! :moved:

karmeejane26
8yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink i just started to listen to his songs and i think that he is really good and cool!!!!!

MatsuCarol
4yr ago
183 jpops
permalink of course he´s cool! he got a pretty voice too

doriliv
8yr ago
219 jpops
permalink only heard about him a couple of days ago, but I really like his album. And love the Trust Me music video. (I guess I really like dancing/dancers in general)

pronzite
6yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink great~! u should try to like him more :3

Arashiis1
8yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink KYAAA finally one *O*
Yuya is amazing~~~~ <3

ceemvee
8yr ago
88,183 jpops
permalink No need for alarm YUYA fans!! According to the Matsushita YUYA staff (aka U_staff) twitter he is well and wasn't harmed by the earthquake that hit Northern Japan serveral hours ago.

elenko94
8yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink That's good *__*

apriatnakusuma
8yr ago
177 jpops
permalink wow U-ya bring us to paradise

check it out

Paradise by Yuya Matsushita

pronzite
7yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink kyaa~! he's always bring us to 'paradise' with his music! <3

animelove702
8yr ago
623 jpops
permalink i have always liked yuya...but now i like him a lot! xD i think my favorite japanese solo artist :D

lvsanchez115
8yr ago
92 jpops
permalink I just discovered him recently (thanks to jpopasia) and am currently OBSESSED with "Naturally". Am looking forward to hearing more from him in the future :-)

zhienn
8yr ago
3,962 jpops
permalink I totally fell in love with Yuya since I got to know him through Kuroshitsuji. Ever since then, I always look out for his new songs and projects. He's so great and adorable in Quartet. Even my friends, who are non-fans, says he's got good acting performance. :)

AraKTLuv
7yr ago
29 jpops
permalink I love how he acted for Sebastian in Kuroshitsuji, a lot

Pigknuckles89
8yr ago
1,606 jpops
permalink I was surprised that it wasn't ceemvee who created this forum topic...
anyway...hmm... yuya matsushita.... i got addicted listening to [i]trust me[/i]. now, i'm really obssesed over the guy. i have been checking out his songs and so far, i'm liking [i]Honesty[/i] and [i]kiss Me[/i].

ceemvee
7yr ago
88,183 jpops
permalink bwahahaha XD not the first time i've heard someone say that :p I've wanted to.. but i never knew how i'd react.. i didn't wanna spam the thread. but it's been up for months now and i've been good about stay away :D

tohoshinki5
8yr ago
26,103 jpops
permalink just found out about him through his appearance with flow at fanime con this year...
i've heard his name and seen his face around before but i always thought he was an actor cuz he's so PRETTY ^^
but i was surprised to know that he has an AMAZING voice and dance skills~~
he's now one of my fav japanese artists~~

Pigknuckles89
8yr ago
1,606 jpops
permalink I have to watch Quartet!!!

Arashiis1
7yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink same!!

lissofunny
8yr ago
7,588 jpops
permalink i decided to look him up after finding out that he was going to be performing at fanimecon and MAN HE IS AMAZING!! great singer, great, dancer, awesome songs and not to mention, VERY pretty too <3 <3 now one of my favourite jpop artists! these days i've been totally obsessed with his songs, they're all i listen to nowadays. :b

Aysha
7yr ago
405 jpops
permalink I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!! HIS MUSIC !! HIS DANCE!! HIS LOOKS!! AHHHHHHH!! JUST WHO CAN'T ADORE HIM!!! MY BEST SOLO SINGER EVEER!!

ceemvee
7yr ago
88,183 jpops
permalink http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/xX2cUt34uras5Xx/SAM_0669.jpg
This is my shelf of YUYA CDs :moved:

The only one i'm missing is the Trust Me Single T_T I can't find the CD & DVD one anywhere online that'll sell or ship it to the US. Goshhh make me fly all the way to Japan just to complete my fandom much?! XD LOL

Pigknuckles89
7yr ago
1,606 jpops
permalink :o what a collection. I'm really amazed!

there's no use keeping away from this forum, the titlke is very tempting and inviting ;)

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Oh my this is what they call " The most beautiful shelf in the planet!" :moved: :moved: :moved:

nancyuchiha
7yr ago
2,166 jpops
permalink he is really awesome!!!i love his songs and his dancing!also i love his voice as sebastian :p

Pigknuckles89
7yr ago
1,606 jpops
permalink Anyone in here knows where I can watch a subtitled Hikari Sono Sekai E? it's not yet available on dramacrazy or mysoju :(

aceponkana
7yr ago
4,499 jpops
permalink Isn't his new single "Super Drive" or "Super Dive" gonna be released on August 27 or something???
Can't waiiiiiit :D
<3

pitot89
7yr ago
3,415 jpops
permalink i'm notr really a fan but i listen to some of his songs which i think are nice. thanks to cee i got really curious. funny thing is it's my sister who instantly liked him.

cnidaria2jin
7yr ago
2,932 jpops
permalink He's so cool and cute too :)

lynixs
7yr ago
39 jpops
permalink http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqkauyc2cf1qg54vto4_250.gif

credits : Tumblr
;w;

SazzyBu
7yr ago
1,489 jpops
permalink Lonely Rain is such a cute PV! He is so cute in it.

RuzannaLisa
7yr ago
1,791 jpops
permalink This guy is the sweetest, nicest, god-giving talent guy I've ever laid my eyes on. He can sing, dance and act!!! I loved him Quartet. He was a very interesting Sebastian and an awesome voice. I find it very sweet of him to always make a tribute MJ as he dances in his music videos. Especially Super Drive. He's got great talent and he'll go far. =)

Analisa
7yr ago
6,429 jpops
permalink Yeah!! Super Drive is great...!! Love it's PV... <3

Zarkova
7yr ago
1,316 jpops
permalink I love all his SONGS!!
very catchy!! and I never bored to listen to it!! so LOVE HIM <3 <3

p3nalty
7yr ago
837 jpops
permalink I'm not new to Matsushita Yuya but I am new in this site. Just signed up for Yuya like 24 hours ago. Saw him (actually more like listened) to Last Snow the first time in Feb 2009. Fell in love with his voice immediately. Now I'm like obsessed of him! I listen to his music everyday. I could die just thinking of him!

Looks: Checked! Voice: Checked! Dance: Checked! Style: Checked!
On the scale of 1 -10, I give him a 20!
He passed with flying colors on my checklist!

Officially, I LOVE YUYA MATSUSHITA!!!
*screams and fainted*

Neko3nyan
7yr ago
588 jpops
permalink Awwww He's so cute!! I like him!! I like his songs too!! >w<

stefyap
7yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
7yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

karmeejane26
7yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink love his new song!! ><

kawararenaino
7yr ago
6,919 jpops
permalink oooooooomgomgomgomgomgomg

^^You think this is a bit much... wait till I see him dance!!! omg!! XD

karmeejane26
7yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink he's also super good in dancing!!! XD

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,309 jpops
permalink Yuya <3
You are so awesome XD I simply love all of your songs :)

Analisa
7yr ago
6,429 jpops
permalink YUya.....<3
I love his melodious voice, his style, his dance move & his cute face..!! totally I love all his song..it's so great..<3 and most important is, I love Yuya because Yuya is Yuya.. keep it up Yuya..we're here support you..!!

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Yuya Matsushita
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service