[Artist] Sayuri Sugawara

11 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by Pem2  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Sayuri Sugawara

Pem2
9yr ago
1,297 jpops
permalink Sayuri Sugawara is a Japanese singer. She has recently gained recognition outside of Japan for the song Kimi ga Iru Kara ), the theme song for the Japanese version of Final Fantasy XIII

in January 2008, Sayuri Sugawara participated in the "7DAYS Audition" and the "30DAYS Audition". With her transparent voice, she won both auditions and got a contract with For Life Music Entertainment. On December 17, 2008, Sugawara released her first song digitally through Chaku Uta; Destiny is sampled from Franz Liszt's classical masterpiece Liebesträume and featured rapper FEROS. In April 2009, Sugawara released her debut mini-album, Kimi ni Okuru Uta.
Following the digital success of her debut song, Sugawara released her debut single Ano Hi no Yakusoku on September 30, 2009. On September 3, 2009, at the Final Fantasy XIII premiere, it was announced that she will perform its theme song, Kimi ga Iru Kara. Composed by Masashi Hamauzu, Sugawara performed the song with a live orchestral accompaniment at the premiere. A single for Kimi ga Iru Kara is scheduled to be released on December 2, two weeks before the release date of Final Fantasy XIII. (from wikipedia)
[edit]Last edit by Pem2 on Tuesday 15 Dec, 2009 at 09:47 +1.1%[/edit]

pichen
9yr ago
107,797 jpops
permalink I heard that song before.. "Kimi ga Iru Kara" .. it's a nice song.. i like it when the first time i heard it :)

Pem2
9yr ago
1,297 jpops
permalink yeah haha first time i heard it from FFXIII trailer and suddenly like it lol

lilaznlori
9yr ago
871,671 jpops
permalink I really really really love Sayuri Sugawara! I started paying a lot of attention to her as soon as her single "Kimi ni Okuru Uta" came out and I'm glad I did. I loved the singles that came right after it. Although she's relatively young, she has a lot of talent and I hope to see her popularity increase due to her involvement with Final Fantasy XIII.

d3l4croix
9yr ago
409 jpops
permalink i dont know bout her before, but after 1st ff13 trailer, i try to find the song title and singer name but still unavailable. later i got the radio rip, and wow. its very god

ferishia
9yr ago
9,279 jpops
permalink i love sayuri new song christmas again and smile again i think!
i got so addicting hearing these songs!
ever since i found out the songs are for a single for ff xiii i got so clueless!
is so different from her other songs she sings! for this single she became so popular overall on the orical charts in japan

Pem2
9yr ago
1,297 jpops
permalink yeah she become popular because of ff XIII(hurayy for FFXIII cant wait for english version >.<)
@lilaznlori=im aggree with you kimi no okuru uta really nice song

r0cc
9yr ago
291 jpops
permalink I really like her eternal love :D
she is indeed talented~

stefyap
7yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Lazuardiharuhi
5yr ago
-6,918 jpops
permalink Today's her b'day ^^

WooJin
2yr ago
0 jpops
permalink Happy Birthday!

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] Sayuri Sugawara
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service