[Artist] Nicholas Teo (Zhang Dong Liang)

13 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by livelovemusic  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    [Artist] Nicholas Teo (Zhang Dong Liang)

livelovemusic
9yr ago
374 jpops
permalink Nicholas Teo (his original name) is a chinese singer that is extremely popular in China (just putting it out there ;) ) .
TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HIM: :omg:
Nicholas Teo
also known as: Nicholas Zhang
born: November 29, 1981
Nicholas Teo is a Chinese-Malaysian singer signed under Play Music (Warner Music). Before returning to Malaysia, Nicholas was studying in Taiwan, where he won the Best Singer in a competition among all the Taiwan universities. Thereafter, he was approached and asked if he would sign up with a company as a back-up singer (backing vocalist, to harmonize with the lead vocalist), which Nicholas subsequently ignored. He returned to Malaysia without finishing his studies and participated in the singing competition “2002 Astro Talent Quest”. Nicholas won first place with the song 黃昏(Huáng Hūn), originally sung by Zhou Chuan Xiong. This led to Nicholas signing a contract in Taiwan with Music Street in 2003. On June 18, 2004 he released his first album 首選張棟樑 (“1st Choice Nicholas”). Music Street eventually merged with Warner Music. Play Music is a record label subsidiary of Singaporean company Musicstreet Pte Ltd. In 2006, Nicholas received the 2006 Hito Newcomer Award in Taiwan. He also successfully completed his From Now On Concert Tour covering stops in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia within the first half-year of 2008.
DISCOGRAPHY
- Albums
-- 1st Choice Nicholas 首選張棟樑 (2004)
-- Nicholas 張棟樑首張同名專輯 (Taiwan Version) (August 2005)
-- Only Nicholas 主打張棟樑 (February 2006)
-- Prince Nicholas 王子 (June 2007) [the name of the album is really just "prince"]
-- From Now On New Songs + Best Selection 新歌+精选 (March 2008)
-- The Moment of Silence 沉默的瞬間 (June 2009)
- EP
-- Nicholas Teo First EP (Malaysia Only) (2003)
-- Dearly Love You EP 只在乎你 EP (Malaysia Only) (2005)
- OST
-- Smiling Pasta OST 微笑PASTA電視原聲帶 (2006)
-- Invincible Shan Bao Mei OST (2008)
DRAMAS
- Smiling Pasta 微笑Pasta (2006) as He Qun 何群 [MUST SEE♥]
- Invincible Shan Bao Mei 無敵珊寶妹 (2008) as Sun Wu Di 孫無敵
- Love In Seoul (2009)
MOVIES
- Third Generation 第三代 (2006)
- Ratatouille 料理鼠王 (2007, Mandarin release)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Teo>
[edit]Last edit by livelovemusic on Wednesday 17 Mar, 2010 at 20:52 +6.6%[/edit]

katy1366
9yr ago
8,951 jpops
permalink don't know him
any song recommandation?

bluesweater
9yr ago
392,055 jpops
permalink to livelovemusic:
plz credit the info of your source.

i like his voice and his songs! but i havent checked his latest songs >.<

my fave is Ji Mo Bian Jie

livelovemusic
9yr ago
374 jpops
Quote by katy1366
don't know him
any song recommandation?

one of his most famous songs is wang zi (prince)
-- he "raps" in it and it's really emotional :)
(at least according to my friend who visited china...)
he is really good at singing ballads :RBhalo:
and he's above average in rapping ;)

Rin264
8yr ago
2,374 jpops
permalink Ahhh!!!Nicholas Teo!!! I love him! He is such a talented singer and he can act. He Qun :RBheart: Smiling Pasta!!! One of my fav songs is 'Tears from Polaris' even though it makes me cry :RBcrying:

RagdollAlice23
7yr ago
286,438 jpops
permalink He is super cute!! I saw him in [i]Smiling Pasta[/i]!! cute drama!! and his voice is great too!!

takara
6yr ago
3,770 jpops
permalink Nicholas Tse? I only now Nicholas Tse the actor. I love his performance.

weebllikespie
6yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink Hahaha, I know him best as a actor too, but I also know him as a singer. My fav movie is 'New Police Story' alongside Jackie Chan :cool:

hamiam
6yr ago
3,678 jpops
permalink Nicholas Tse is not nicholas teo LOL but man i loved nicholas teo in smiling pasta :P watched four gifts with him in it too :)

takara
6yr ago
3,770 jpops
permalink oh yes, I never know Teo. I love Tse. I want to watch the new movie of him but can't find it.

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I loved him in smiling pasta... And he sings pretty good too....

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

LyrreChelle
3yr ago
298,253 jpops
permalink ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    [Artist] Nicholas Teo (Zhang Dong Liang)
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service