[Artist] Fahrenheit - Fei Lun Hai

101 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by pichen  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    [Artist] Fahrenheit - Fei Lun Hai

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink Okay Fahrenheit fans... Let's talk about them here... :RBheart:

http://emptydb.blogsome.com/wp-admin/images/fahrenheit8th2.jpg[edit]Last edit by pichen on Monday 29 Sep, 2008 at 08:40 +5.8%[/edit]

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink Oww.. i love them doing a duet with S.H.E!!

i think they made a great combination...!!

One of my favorite song is "Xie Xie Ni De Wen Rou" :RBheart: :RBblush:

oh yaahh... i almost forget now.. i love "Suan Tian" too...lol

WU CHUN!!!!!!!!!! :lovec: :lovec: [edit]Last edit by pichen on Monday 29 Sep, 2008 at 08:50 +5.7%[/edit][edit]Last edit by pichen on Monday 29 Sep, 2008 at 08:50 +50%[/edit]

lishen
1decennia ago
2,937 jpops
permalink Fahrenheit (飛輪海 |Fēi Lún Hǎi) is a Taiwanese boy band that has recently achieved success in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, as well as the rest of Southeast Asia. This group consists of four members: Calvin Chen, Jiro Wang, Wu Chun, and Aaron Yan. They are managed by Jerry Fen's Comic Productions Co., Ltd. and records albums with HIM International Music. They are also managed by WOW Music in Hong Kong. Fahrenheit are often associated with their seniors, S.H.E, and are commonly referred to as the most successful Taiwanese boy band after F4. They released their self-titled debut album, Fahrenheit, on September 15, 2006.

Derived from the definition of fahrenheit, each of the four members represents a season or temperature that corresponds with their different personalities. Calvin Chen represents spring, warm; Jiro Wang represents summer, hot; Wu Zun represents autumn, cool, and lastly, Aaron Yan represents winter, cold. Each of the four members also has his respective temperature represented on the Fahrenheit scale: Calvin Chen is at 77 degrees, Jiro Wang is at 95 degrees, Wu Zun is at 59 degrees, and Aaron Yan is at 41 degrees.

Wu Zun was born and raised in Brunei for most of his life, later graduating with distinction at RMIT, in Melbourne, Australia. He was introduced to the entertainment industry during a trip to Taiwan. A television producer (Ella Chen's second sister's boyfriend) discovered him during this trip, and recommended him to play the lead male role of Tokyo Juliet, which Wu accepted.

Aaron Yan moved to New York, USA at a young age but later returned to Taiwan for high school and college, currently attending Chinese Culture University. Around early 2005, Comic producers had been searching for elite bloggers around the web. They discovered Yan, who, at that time, was really popular online, and thus recommended him to go casting for a role in a drama. Yan thought it was a fraud at first, but after several tests, he realized that it was true.

After Calvin Chen graduated high school in Taiwan, he further pursued his college education in Canada, where he completed his masters degree in Economics at University of Victoria. He then further continued his life in Canada by joining a pageant-like competition (Sunshine Boyz) in Vancouver, where he won first place with a free ticket to Taiwan and a contract with a music company, as well as a role in a drama.

Jiro Wang graduated in Taiwan's Fu-Shin College. He was first asked to join the entertainment business because of his good looks and singing talent that he showed at a singing competition. Because of company difficulties, he failed to release an album, so therefore decided to continue his career in the industry by working backstage, mainly in charge of fashion designing and other designing necessities, as well as commercial modeling. He was approached again around 2004, when his acting career began.

Although unstable at first, Fahrenheit first gained minor recognition around late 2005 when their first all together series, KO One, was broadcasted on television in Taiwan. Because it felt awkward to have only three members in a boyband, Wu Zun joined the group later in late 2005. On December 28, 2005, Fahrenheit officially became a vocal quartet boy band.

Before Fahrenheit released their first album in September 15 of 2006, they gained minor attention as singers from contributing in several Taiwanese drama soundtracks. Their popularity immediately rose after the soundtracks were released, but was only limited to Taiwan and Mainland China. After their first album was released, their fan base had extended to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, and the rest of Southeast Asia. Overseas fans such as from North America and Europe are also getting more familiar with them.

As soon as announcements for their debut album pre-order was released on August 30, 2006, the album broke past 10,000 copies. After its release in September 15, 2006, the album entered the G-music charts and was ranked #2. It was less than 1% below Jay Chou's Still Fantasy album, which came out two weeks prior to the release. Fahrenheit's album sold passed an impressive 80,000 copies in Taiwan within the first month. Ultimately on the G-music Mandarin Charts their album was ranked 11th for the top 20 of 2006 and stayed in the charts for 17 weeks. Their primary song, or zhuda (Chinese: 主打; Pinyin: zhǔ dǎ) song, "I Have My Youth" (我有我的Young) was on Hong Kong's Global Rhythm List as the Top 16th song for weeks. Their duet with Hebe of girl group S.H.E also won them several popular awards. Fahrenheit was also the first new foreign boy band to have won third place for Best Group at Hong Kong's TVB8 Awards. Although unable to defeat their seniors S.H.E and Twins, who had won first place and second place respectively, they have beaten Hong Kong's local boy bands such as Sun Boy'z and Soler. In less than a year, Fahrenheit has already won eight awards. Despite the outburst of winning multiple awards, there had been debates where fans disagreed with the awards that they have won. The most debated topic was when Fahrenheit won HITO Music Awards 2007's Best Male Group award, arguing that Fahrenheit is too inexperienced to have won the award.

KiritaniYuu
1decennia ago
2,751 jpops
permalink wow... long intro?

anyway, i like arron and he got cuter recently... jiro too.. hes kinda bakka in a cute way just exactly like jin

giran
1decennia ago
55,837 jpops
permalink i luv farenheit too....
they so cool...!!! :RBheart:

lishen
1decennia ago
2,937 jpops
permalink i got news that FLH will held concert in Indonesia next year. i hope that news is true. i'm so excited. can't wait to see their concert in my country, Indonesia.

mitsuki22
1decennia ago
663 jpops
permalink yea...tis month i'm goin to their concert in Malaysia...i oredi got my tickets... :D :D :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :D :RBhalo: :RBheart: :love: :love: :totallylove: :jangel: :laugh: :lovec: :laughing: :giggle: :boogie: :wink:

lishen
1decennia ago
2,937 jpops
permalink mitsuki, you're so lucky can see their concert in malay. ah....you make me jealous T.T T.T FLH, please come to indonesia soon. i'll be waiting for you guys

mitsuki22
1decennia ago
663 jpops
Quote by lishen
mitsuki, you're so lucky can see their concert in malay. ah....you make me jealous T.T T.T FLH, please come to indonesia soon. i'll be waiting for you guys

yea but its postponed till next yr cos of Jiro's leg...

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink huaa!! is that true they will come to Indonesia next year??

i really can't wait!! yay!! :RBheart:

RinaAkari
10yr ago
2,109 jpops
permalink fahrenheits my fav.taiwanese band!!!
their songs r great! :STsmile: :STsmile: :STsmile: :STsmile: :STsmile:

MUSHROOMS
10yr ago
4,471 jpops
permalink they are really talented and cute. :D
one of my friends look like Jiro!!!! ;)

yurie123
10yr ago
2,482 jpops
permalink i love all of the members! I cant believe that Wu chun came from brunei XDDDD dats awesome

juniXJ
10yr ago
1,750 jpops
permalink hahahaha!!! i love Jiro wang!!!!! :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

lishen
10yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink i like their new album "yue lai yue ai"
my favorite song is "ji mo bao zou" although i don't like the girl in this MV because she's so close with arron *i'm jealous*

wo yue lai yue ai fei lun hai ^-^

pichen
10yr ago
107,797 jpops
Quote by yurie123
i love all of the members! I cant believe that Wu chun came from brunei XDDDD dats awesome

yeah.. he's from Brunei.. and he can speak Bahasa language too.. cool, isn't he.. :lovec: :lovec:

giran
10yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink really?!?!?! :shock:

wow!!idk it... :RBundecided:

Chikage
10yr ago
1,756 jpops
permalink i just bought their latest album, Love you more and more, this week *_* it`s soooooooooooooooooooooo good!!! and it comes with lots of goods, like stickers and a clear file! *_* Also, i think Jiro is getting so much hotter these days, if that is even possible XDD

ohmiya143
10yr ago
983 jpops
permalink .w00tzz!...i just luuve fahrenheit!!!1...coolest taiwanese boyband ever!!!![[next to F4..but hey..they had their time!..hehe... :RBblush: ]]...

...aaron yan is my favorite!!...he's realllllllyyyy kawaiiii!!!!! :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

akicute
10yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink fahrenheit....hurm...even i don't really like them...but for your information, they will come to my country soon....

maybe their concert next month in my country...^-^...for sure i'll not going to their concert...my life is so busy...and one more...i don't really like them...

:RBfrown:

gomen ne guys...

the0ne
10yr ago
212 jpops
permalink Wu chun kawaii

I like his series "Hot shot"

^^

Cloudylemonade
10yr ago
266 jpops
permalink Oh I love them! :3
XD
I really love their song 'Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue' XD
My favourite actully. XD
I really love the little emote bubbles! XD
They're really cute as well! XD
I prefer when they sing in Chinese though...:3

I also like Zhao Xing Fu Gei Ni! :3

natasyafrederik
9yr ago
245 jpops
permalink fahrenheit...............
the boyband from taiwan is very good song :otsu:
i love alL of the song
fahrenheit have a new song..?
is a mo mo song
can anyone tell me about mo mo song..? :joops:

gretxen
9yr ago
108 jpops
permalink I love them :RBheart: Its my fav band, not only among Taiwaneese artists :RBohNo:
They are all really handsome, cute and H.O.T. :RBhalo: Though i think Arron is the cutest :D so adorable :) But Jiro is the hotest :RBconfused:
My fav song is Xie Li You Shu :RBblush: but other their song r also great... :RBstickout:

SmileHime
9yr ago
188 jpops
permalink oww- one of my first idol crush was wu zun!haha but to be true, i like their older song more than the new songs.. i think their new image is weird..Q___Q
sooo sorry to say that..T___________T

gretxen
9yr ago
108 jpops
permalink It is kinda weird...But I still like them :RBheart: And i find their new songs better, their r improving :RBhot:

purplewizard10
9yr ago
1,931 jpops
permalink love them... love the song ai dao ... xin wo and summer snow

:RBheart:

waterfall
9yr ago
15 jpops
permalink I think they look good but I guess their songs are ok...But i think Mayday has better songs

waterfall
9yr ago
15 jpops
permalink I think they look good but I guess their songs are ok...But i think Mayday has better songs

Eunna
9yr ago
278 jpops
permalink I like Xin wo as well and on of their japanese songs, forgot what it was.

XFrozenFlowerX
9yr ago
1,094 jpops
permalink they sure look good but their songs are not that great ... (i think)

u know there a group of four but only two of them are real singers , the others just joined the group for their looks and sing a little bit

i only like their songs when its with s.h.e and one or 2 others done by themself

really compared to 5566 theyre really not that good

u should try to listen to 5566 even dow its an old group by now, theyre way much better than fahrenheit!

even dow fahrenheit has also been one of my fav but now not anymore because i now know better Taiwanese artists like Angela Zhang!

youngsaengie
9yr ago
440 jpops
permalink i really like the song Zhao Xing Fu Gei Ni, Liu Xia Lai, and Summer Snow ^.^ i think they are amazing~ and they're allso cute too!! especially aaron yan and jiro wang.. hohohOo~ :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

Kaorooi
7yr ago
2,199 jpops
permalink neeh *_* thks ya-san always look cute *o* i love him <3 haha

lishen
9yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink btw i'm so happy now coz fahrenheit will held mini concert in my country on christmas day this year. finally i have opportunity to watch their concert directly with my own eyes :boogie: :boogie: can't wait until christmas come :) yalun.....wait for me :RBheart: :RBheart:

shigenya
9yr ago
866 jpops
permalink i'm quite interested.... can someone recommend some of their good songs to me?? :D

lishen
9yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink i recommend some my favorite song for you but sorry i don't know the title song in english

1. zhi dui ni you gan jue
2. zhi shao hai you wo
3. xin li you shu
4. zhao xing fu gei ni
5. bu hui ai
6. ji mo bao zhou
7. chu kou
8. chu shen ru hua

i don't know you like it or not but i hope you enjoy the songs :)

AnaShim
9yr ago
13,327 jpops
Quote by lishen
btw i'm so happy now coz fahrenheit will held mini concert in my country on christmas day this year. finally i have opportunity to watch their concert directly with my own eyes :boogie: :boogie: can't wait until christmas come :) yalun.....wait for me :RBheart: :RBheart:

You are going to their concert?
I have never heard of any of their concerts and I also don't know if they are good at dancing or not but
If you are going...Have Fun!!!! xDDDD
Is it your first time attending a concert?
And also is it sure that they are going to hold a concert there?

AnaShim
9yr ago
13,327 jpops
permalink Fei Lun Hai is a good boy band. ^^
It is not ranked in one of my favorite
Bands but I do recognize their voices. ^^
I think that all of their voices are really similiar to each other....like the tone of each voice....and then when they sing together, they sound like only one person is singing. ^^
i think this is cool and also I think that one song that we can really see that is "Stay with you"....I have the Japanese version and I'm saying Japanese VERSION but I'm not even sure if there are any other versions for this song...XP
From the four members, I like WuChun the best. ^^
(I'm NOT. A HUGE fan!!! REMEMBER THAT!!!!)
I think it's because he is the cutest/hottest in the group...(My opinion only....)
And also because I saw him...watched him as he actes as Sano Izumi in the Hanazakari No Kimitachi He Taiwabese Version...^^
It's so funny/cute that I also ended up liking him ^^

I don't have a lot of their songs and I didn't have a TON of them on my iPod...
I listened to "Stay With You"
And I also liked two other of their songs but I don't knoe the names because they were written in Chinese...Taiwanese???
Taiwanese right??
Sorry...I get mixed up > <

I also saw them on the *COVER* of a magazine here in Japan ^^
Isn't that c**l????
LoL
Wuchun looked hot in it ^^

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I just remembered of something!!!!
I bought this really expensive magazine because of Tohoshinki/DBSK and guess what????
Fei Lun Hai was in it!!!!
They were only on two pages but I still thought it was cool! ^^
they arent as popular as dbsk....thats why.... :]
do they know how to speak Japanese?
I hope they can and if they don't I suggest them to learn it so that they can start some business here in Japan...
In my opinion, all the singers that are foreigners like Tohoshinki/BoA and Big Bang...they all
Are working hard or worked hard to learn the japanese language. ^^
i think it was worth it though^^
tohoshinki is dear all around the world ^^
But I think Japan is the place where their cds are the most selled and also they have a lot of concerts here, appear on Japanese talk shows and also sell a lot of dvds....soooooo popular.....
I think that Big Bang is still popular in Japan but not as popular as Tohoshinki because even though they had already sang some Japanese singles and also had some concerts here, I think that maybe...since they are already popular in Korea concentrate on their career in Japan...where albums and singles sells A LOT....and leave Korea aside for a while...
I also think that Big Bang has to try learning the Japanese because they are not yet very confident with the language...i think....
I think just like Big Bang Fei Lun Hai should GAMBATE AND try their best to not only be popular in their home countries but also in the whole Asia territory or maybe just like Tohoshink/DBSK...All over the world....xDDDD

By the way....I like it when Fei Lun Hai does duets with the other Taiwanese Band, S.H.E. <3
Hope they will continue ^^

AnaShim
9yr ago
13,327 jpops
permalink oooooooooooooooopppppppsssssssssss................$!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that i can have a visual
Of the siZe of my last post...me thinking, "I think I write too much....>3<"
Well,....hope you guys dint mind ^^

Helen
9yr ago
6,747 jpops
Quote by Ana Shim
do they know how to speak Japanese?
I hope they can and if they don't I suggest them to learn it so that they can start some business here in Japan...

They actually did release one song in Japanese, but I do think that they need to work a little bit more to be successful.

AnaShim
9yr ago
13,327 jpops
permalink Yeah...
I agree with you...
I knew that they had released like....three japanese songs...and i do think they have talent but maybe they should focus like one year in japan so that their popularity could go up just like the two korean groups....big bang and tohoshinki.... XDDD

nylime
9yr ago
127 jpops
permalink I love FAHRENHEIT!!!!! :STsmile:

I love their songs... :D

especially;

• 我有我的 Young Wo You Wo De Young (I Have My Young)
  • 只對你有感覺 Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue (Only Have Feelings For You)
  • 超喜歡你 Chao Xi Huan Ni (Really Like You)
  • 越來越愛 Yue Lai Yue Ai (Love You More and More)
  • 你應該被珍惜 Ni Ying Gai Bei Zhen Xi (Cherish)
  • 誤會 Wu Hui (Misunderstanding)
  • 出口 Chu Kou (Exit)

:rock: :otsu: :applause:

ChocoholicXD
9yr ago
727 jpops
permalink Luv frh... Esp Aaron :RBheart:

AnaShim
9yr ago
13,327 jpops
permalink I just saw the news about Chun on the news section...xDDD
i feel kind of...sad?...for him... xP
it shouldnt feel...hum...let's say..."good" to be touched all the time by people that you don't even know! > <
But......I don't think they a hundred percent hate it, right?
Because...you know....girls....boys... xPPP
lol
Well, I don't know i think all these famous singers should be at least a little pissed when they are touched and stuff...

lishen
9yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink Fahrenheit promised not to have Have Kids before Marriage

Despite rumors of disbanding spreading again and again, yesterday in Hangzhou, Fahrenheit took action to clarify the rumors. As endorsers/spokepeople of Coca-Cola 2010, Fahrenheit were with fans to greet the Year of the Tiger together.

The fans in the audience screamed as the four guyz write red Spring couplets and played games with selected fans. haha Fahrenheit perform artistic passing to pass Coke. One fan went as far as to drink 1 sip of Coke and pass to Aaron to drink. But unexpectedly Aaron took it and drink from the bottle causing the audience to scream loudly. ...

Wu Chun must train Yan Ya Lun

During the event, Aaron was wearing sunglasses and aroused people's curosity. It was reported that his eyes were uncomfortable and was a bit bloodshot. In the subsequent interview with reporters, Aaron revealed his eye's condition. He disclosed that he used a wrong method to exercise, overexerted himself plus with the frequent flying, caused the little blood vessels inside the eye to rupture. he also admit that his illness was no child's play. "The doctor said that there was a blood clot so usually we must be careful.

Of course Calvin took the opportunity to tease Aaron by saying, " then you ought to find Wu Zun to be fitness trainer and Wu Chun chipped in "Well,I can be your full-time coach."

Give hard earned money to the parents

While the four can humourously play with fans, they can be serious too. As in the ad, four members to share their New Year's first bottle of Coca-Cola, when asked about life, and who will be sharing, four talked about their own families. Wu Zun even disclosed that the New Year at home and in China almost the same: After eating dinner, the family will be eating snacks, candies including Coca-Cola. As for New Year's wishes, and four bros forcefully refuted disbanding rumors. Calvin revealed that four members will try to be different this year, such as some would make a movie, while others would try own things/projects. Yan Ya Lun frankly hope that four members will have unity.

Asked about the New Year red packets to parents, four guys are very filial. Aaron said each of them usually hand the money they earn to Mom and Dad. Calvin believes that there are more ways to show care to parents. "For example, if I buy a suite/house, Mom and Dad, and I live in one, that's also of of the ways to care for Mom and Dad."

Must get Married first before Babies

In the upcoming "Jin Yiwei" or 14 Blades has outstanding performance by Wu Zun who is still a focus of media attention. The frequent absence at publicity events of Vicki Zhao gave raise to the rumor of pregnancy. There was no doubt that the media are most concerned about the topic. ... Interestingly enough during the interview, someone suddenly asked a question "You four who are most likely to have kids before marriage?" Four guyz froze but said,"我們都是很傳統的,絕不會未婚先孕,一定要先結婚。” = "We are very traditional and will not have babies before marriage. We must first get married." However, marriage seems a long way off for them....

Translated by Celeste @AsianFanatics

livelovemusic
9yr ago
374 jpops
permalink I LOVE AARON YAN :RBheart: so cute :RBblush:
jiro's my second favorite :RBhalo:
i love the song yue lai yue ai by fahrenheit♥
are they starting to sing japanese songs?
because honestly...
chinese singers singing japanese songs don't get good at singing them until later :RBcrying:

lishen
9yr ago
2,937 jpops
permalink [NEWS] 100315 Taiwan TVXQ, Fahrenheit Had The First Fanmeeting with Korean Fans on the 26th

The Taiwan TVXQ, Fahrenheit will hold their first South Korea fanmeeting.

On March 26th, 2010 Fanhrenheit will have a press conference in Seoul to promoto Taiwan Tourism, and they will meet their Korean fans for the first time.

Fanhrenheit’s Taiwan Tourism Promotion press conference is taking place at Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul at 3:00 p.m while the fanmeeting will be held at 7:00 p.m at Mellon AX Hall. The heroine of Boys Over Flowers Go Hye Sun will also attend as special guest.

May Entertainment who hosts the fanmeeting reported, “Just after the ticket sales was opened for few hours, almost all seats are already sold out. This proves the high popularity of Fahrenheit among the local fans.”

source: newsen + hankooki
trans: sharingyoochun.net

taiwan tvxq? don't understand why they compare flh with tvxq :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused:

siObeLim08
9yr ago
167 jpops
permalink i really likle F.L.H...!!SOOO COOL soo hot everything nice...!wahh..!pls support 飛輪海..youll never regret...!!;)my 1 favorite is AARON YAN because he is soo cute:))
2 wu zun because he is hot:P
3 calvin because he is gentleman
4 last but not the least jiroo because he is funnyO:)
飛輪海 forever wo chao xi huan f.l.h!!![edit]Last edit by siObeLim08 on Tuesday 13 Apr, 2010 at 01:03 +65.9%[/edit]

mrln
9yr ago
197 jpops
permalink After I heard 新窝, I had to download every single album they ever wrote.

It's seriously awesome.

LaurenceCl
7yr ago
19 jpops
permalink I just TOTALLY love them *O* I'm happy when I listen Fahrengeit song ^.^ awnn Just ..I LOVE FAHRENHEIT !!!!! <33<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Back  |  Forums    C-Pop central    [Artist] Fahrenheit - Fei Lun Hai
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service