[Artist] AAA

44 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by josias  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] AAA

josias
8yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink http://b.imagehost.org/0056/HEARTFUL.jpg

AAA (pronounced "Triple A"), standing for ATTACK ALL AROUND, is a 7 member group created in 2005 under the avex trax label. Their debut single, BLOOD on FIRE, was used in the Initial D live action movie. Their first full-length album and first mini-album, both titled ATTACK, were released on January 1, 2006.
It was announced on the 11th of June 2007 that Goto Yukari had retired from the group due to health problems.
AAA made their debut in the United States at the 2007 Otakon Anime Convention.

Members

Nishijima Takahiro (西島隆弘)
Urata Naoya (浦田直也)
Uno Misako (宇野実彩子)
Hidaka Mitsuhiro (日高光啓)
Atae Shinjiro (與真司郎)
Sueyoshi Shuta (末吉秀太)
Ito Chiaki (伊藤千晃)

Former Members
Goto Yukari (後藤友香里) (retired June 11, 2007)

josias
8yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink i just discovered about 30 awesome songs by them :D
i like naoya especially (maybe because ayu XD)
love them :lovec:[edit]Last edit by josias on Monday 20 Dec, 2010 at 22:38 +86.2%[/edit]

sora3453
8yr ago
46,489 jpops
permalink They're my #1 jpop group!! I love them!! :D

ltsukino
8yr ago
55,031 jpops
permalink I got to know Nishi trough the drama Tumbling and I really liked their music. I just wished to know why are always the same ones to sing. I mean, are the others ones just dancers? From what I've seen in 'plays' (those they do in concerts I suppose) and concerts they all can sing really well. At least I love Hidaka's voice. :)

sapphiresky
8yr ago
483 jpops
permalink is it late for me to dig out a 3 months' old thread? I love AAA to bits :3 I've been stanning them since 2009 ~

darc221
8yr ago
378 jpops
permalink I love this group from when they debut with "Blood on Fire" & until now, i still being fan of them. My favourite song for AAA are "Kirei na Sora" & their ballad song called "FIELD"

sapphiresky
8yr ago
483 jpops
permalink ^WOW. since their debut huh? u're a loyal fan!

/just kidding :P

I love listening to them performing Kirei na Sora live! There's always different variations.. in fact I think almost all of what they have performed so far are always different it makes me love them more. except for maybe some of their recent songs.. there are less variation.. it's like listening to an MP3 /sigh.

i dont have a favorite song.. maybe I do.. but then there would be too many to name.. XD but a song i do not fail to listen to is, Believe Own Way.

Zeeppo
8yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink That is a shame. If she is sick i hope she gets better.

sapphiresky
8yr ago
483 jpops
permalink i assume you're talking about Yukari. she's doing gravure now. =/

asamiUSA2JP
8yr ago
299 jpops
permalink ~one of my favorites~
first saw Nishijima through Tumbling and he’s still my favorite member. ^-^ I’ve kind of taking a liking to Atae Shinjiro too though. :)

sapphiresky
8yr ago
483 jpops
permalink Shinjiro is funny everytime he tries to tweet in English... hey his English is really good! and he likes to use !!!!!!! in excess XD

josias
8yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink hidaka misako and naoya <3 <3

sapphiresky
8yr ago
483 jpops
permalink Chiaki injured herself while doing a photoshoot a few days ago! Lets wish her a speedy recovery so that she can come back to the stage! AAA feels/looks funny without her :/

karmeejane26
7yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink i love aaa's step!!!

sakuradachiko
7yr ago
2,492 jpops
permalink Hey, I'm admin for AAA Indonesia facebook group.
I just want to invite AAA fans from Indonesia to join.
now we have 82 members, you can enjoy here
come on Indonesia fans let's join to AAA Indonesia
I'll waiting you :)

josias
7yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink one of their best song & pv, really love it! their live is awesome too <3

sapphiresky
7yr ago
483 jpops
permalink ^i hate that song lol.. they keep performing it i grew tired of it >_<
anyone placed an order on their Call single yet? I think it's an awesome one (looking so far at fans' responses).. tho kinda sad that their sales are just so-so.. i guess i'm expecting too much out of them.. after all they are not marketed as idols and idols are usually the ones that sell alot >.<

xsakuraphie
7yr ago
4,568 jpops
permalink just started listening to AAA the pervious month
LOVE nissy <3
they're so awesome. their songs are really energetic and i just love getting a daily dose of AAA early in the morning before school :P

sapphiresky
7yr ago
483 jpops
permalink funny how it wasn't even posted on JPA... AAA will be performing at Asia Song Festival (korea) with Perfume! and they will be releasing a new single + concert DVD on the same day

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,309 jpops
permalink They're awesome <3 I love all of their songs :)

naddychan
7yr ago
816 jpops
permalink AAA <3

I really love AAA especially Nishijima Takahiro! <3

and their latest single is awesome ^^

Sailing! <3

animebubble
7yr ago
19 jpops
permalink Atae Shinjiro is the hottest man on earth~ I love it how he's kind of quiet and shy <3

AyanoEtsuko
7yr ago
-52,353 jpops
permalink i feel like spamming this thread to make it more alive :crazy:

i hope [SAILING] has great sale #'s, because this single is beyond amazing!!! <3

[i]and hopefully this year they will release better songs than last year. The songs last year were kinda weak (except for [CALL]).[/i]

naddychan
7yr ago
816 jpops
permalink ^ reaaallly? D:

No cry no more is the best song last year IMO XD <3

AyanoEtsuko
7yr ago
-52,353 jpops
permalink and i thought i was the only fan who liked [No cry No more] XD

josias
7yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink omg i thought songs last year were totally awesome!
my most favorite is daiji na koto, then step and charge & go!

AyanoEtsuko
7yr ago
-52,353 jpops
permalink don't get me wrong, all their songs were awesome. I just felt like [CALL] & [Charge&Go!] sounded more unique and worked well with their new music style :).

AyanoEtsuko
7yr ago
-52,353 jpops
permalink AAA 6th Anniversary stream videos!!!

負けない心

[i]*this song is always more magnificent live!!! <3*[/i]

AyanoEtsuko
7yr ago
-52,353 jpops

As I am (UNO48)

[i]Misako is so cute!!!! I love UNO48!!!!<3[/i]

AyanoEtsuko
7yr ago
-52,353 jpops

出会いのチカラⅢ (Nissy solo)

[i]he finally got a solo performance :)
Nissy is AMAZING!!!! <3 there are no words to describe Nissy's greatness :crazy:[/i]

josias
7yr ago
22,184 jpops
permalink ^omg i love all misako's parts <3 <3

MissEvilCow
6yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink I like some of their songs, but I have trouble learning the members' names (> <)

ShimoriMi
6yr ago
756 jpops
permalink Oh geez. I love this group SO much! They're my absolute favorite jpop group. Actually, they're my favorite singers overall. Their songs are so great and their choreography is fantastic, too. AAA 4 EVER! I have to say though, I really miss Yukari. The group is still the best without her, but it still feels a little different.

AAAlover
6yr ago
728 jpops
permalink bam. my name says it all XD hahaha, I love AAA~! I have only been a fan for.. well.. about 5 months, but that doesnt matter, does it? They always create such an awesome blend of songs! AAA fan forever! :D (oh! and Shuta's b-day is coming up!)

Glaxy
6yr ago
315 jpops
permalink The songs its so great :-)

sora3453
6yr ago
46,489 jpops
permalink they"re my favorite #1 group !!! :D

sapphiresky
6yr ago
483 jpops
permalink Here to help revive the thread. Anyone here looking forward to their latest single Miss You? And anyone here pre-ordered the 777 concert DVD yet?

fade92
6yr ago
3,771 jpops
permalink Love Party It Up and Miss You seriously!!!!!! Still Love you got me into them I also love theri Samurai Heart...it's different...

karmeejane26
6yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink Hello. i have been watching and listening to some AAA performances and PVs for quite some time.. But have not really tried to know each of them.. Their singles for 2013 are awesome,, i like miss you and party it up.. The song that attracted me to them is Step. :)
I really want to be a real fan of them.. <3
Oh please help me minna,
Enlighten me with AAA... :3 <3

enAjLawLiet
3yr ago
866 jpops
permalink I really miss listening to this group! I still love them no matter how long I haven't listen to their songs and not be updated! Everytime I listen to their songs, it always feels like my first time listening to it! Really love them! Especially, Misako and Nissy. They're so cute together. Love their song 'Drama'. Hope to have more TakaUno songs and moments! <3

GymLeaderPeaches
3yr ago
112 jpops
permalink It's fun to read the posts from 4-5 years ago. AAA has changed a lot! Not just their music style but they've really even out the songs so everyone has a chance to sing (although I wish Hidaka would sing more than just back up vocals and rap. But I think it may be a personal choice.)
Not to mention all their awesome solo work! Nissy is so great!
Happy 10th anniversary! You've come so far! And only have great things to come!

J4N1C3
3yr ago
3,284 jpops
permalink I joined JpopAsia just now BECAUSE I wanted to post more about AAA, cause my obsession over them is to the max and I am just desperately spamming the internet with AAA now. >X'D

Knew of AAA in late 2013 but it wasn't until early 2014 that I REALLY fell for them. And now, with all the activities and releases they're doing in celebration of their 10th anniversary, I'm getting distracted by them from my last high of schooling this year! XD No regrets though. I admire the members and their music. (Y)

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink After seeing them on J-Melo on the 10th Anniversary segment alongsides C-ute, I think I might have to listen to AAA now

ayakazuya
2yr ago
85,362 jpops
permalink I'm a fan of AAA since 2014 :)
My favorite is their leader Naoya Urata-san ^_^

Back  |  Forums    J-Pop central    [Artist] AAA
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service