[Anime&Manga] Durarara!!

28 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by GEEGEEBABYBABY1  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    [Anime&Manga] Durarara!!

GEEGEEBABYBABY1
7yr ago
1,956,287 jpops
permalink So everyone, here's a place on JPA to talk about DRRR, what guys you like from it, your favorite / least favorite characters, other stuff. :3

So who do you think is the best guy in durarara? For me it's Izaya, because even though he is somewhat trollike and a jerka$$ he's rather interesting, plus he's good looking :3 Next to Izaya is Shizuo & Kida, I love them both <3

GEEGEEBABYBABY1
7yr ago
1,956,287 jpops
permalink So, anyone gonna reply to this? :3

Leedis
7yr ago
208 jpops
permalink yeah I also like Izaya.. and I love the plot of the story, how every character connect to each other ^^

GEEGEEBABYBABY1
7yr ago
1,956,287 jpops
permalink Yes! I love the fact that the characters are all connected too ^^

yokaimagic
7yr ago
45 jpops
permalink i love Durarara!
just bought the first manga :3
but i like Shizuo, i'm not an Izaya fan... sorry XD
but i also like Simon and Kida :x

darksama
7yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink by the first time i read the review... i just know this should be awesome... but so sad... i'm just reading the manga.. haven't gone through the anime yet :(

RaRitsujun
7yr ago
1,033 jpops
permalink DRRR!!'s awesome!
Heiwajima Shizuo & Orihara Izaya ROCK! XD

xeus
7yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink best random anime ever!! ^^

animebubble
7yr ago
19 jpops
permalink DRRR has the best voice actors in it!!
I love Izaya, shizuo and omg at Mikado's voice <3 i love it Miyano Mamoru :D )

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink weird storyline, but i like the characters. i haven't seen in Japanese, but the English version was cool. i like Izaya, Shizuo, Seiji, and Kyohei aka Dotachin. ><

MissEvilCow
6yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink I just got to watching it :P I don't quite understand the story yet (even though I'm on epi7?), but the seiyuu work is definitely amazing! ♥ They did a nice job picking them and the OP/ED for the first set sound cool :3 I love the sound of this anime (>w<) Now if only I understood what was going on...

lunaaire
6yr ago
3,526 jpops
permalink Hmm i finished watching durarara like ages ago and its like one the best animes ever!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD its just IGFUGREOGHREOIG XD...i mean like the plot is so twisted haha but still so amazing o.o cos like everything is related and it like all comes together at the end like BANG! sorta like in baccano haha~ ....but aww love all the characters and shinra and kida crack me up lol =P hmm usually dont ship but haha have a soft spot for kida and saki~ but mm only have love for this anime XD

GEEGEEBABYBABY1
6yr ago
1,956,287 jpops
permalink I admit, I really loved the series (I finished watching it awhile ago, when I posted this I wasn't fully done with yet), but yeah, I don't really ship anyone from DRRR together either, I don't ship Shizaya lol
I admit, I really think a lot of the DRRR guys are cuties, especially Kida, flirty Kida. And this is embarrassing but for some reason I actually found harassment-teacher Nasujima funny.... in a way- I FEEL GUILTY

And for some reason, I used I'd Cap That to make [i]this[/i] , which makes me feel more guilty.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss148/kewlgal111/nasujimas%20kids%20lol/null-35.jpg

Sumiko1
6yr ago
2,009 jpops
permalink Is this anime inapprpriate?

GEEGEEBABYBABY1
6yr ago
1,956,287 jpops
permalink I wouldn't consider it as so. It's rated R-17 on My animelist, but their rating system is skewed IMO. I was 15 when I started watching DRRR, I saw nothing wrong with it, and I found it to be enjoyable. There's occasional nudity, they refer to Anri's boobs sometimes (probably because they're fairly large, that's anime anatomy for ya), Nasujima has the hots for his student, but nothing comes out of it, Shizuo smokes, there's some violence. And profanity, of course, but for most of us, it's not a problem.

You can read the synopsis for the series on the wiki page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durarara!!), and the IMDB parent's guide is here. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1584000/parentalguide).

GEEGEEBABYBABY1
6yr ago
1,956,287 jpops
permalink TBH I really enjoyed it. And I'm currently watching Baccano too, and it's awesome too!

fureyakoki
6yr ago
144 jpops
permalink The best character in Durarara!! it must be Shizuo <3 haha... he's such a unique guy.

HYPHEN
6yr ago
374 jpops
permalink lol i have the same idea about izaya-sama:D

Reighle13
6yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink i awfully like shizuo !!! hes so cute when he was a kid :D

KID1412
5yr ago
24,805 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

VongolaPrimo
5yr ago
48,463 jpops
permalink I like Izaya the psycho and Shizou the awesome :moved: and OP song too

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I find it so funny when Izaya and Shizuo always pop up~
The anime is great from where I left off.. I should probably finish it. :)

koto95
5yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink Shizuo is awesome! love this anime cant wait for season 2!! also Kida reminded me of Sunohara Youhei from Clannad XD

Tsuzuku
5yr ago
15,974 jpops
permalink I rewatched this one really a lot of times and I never got enough of it :D
It's somehow unique with many different characters :>
Can't wait for the 2nd season xD
Shizuo is by far my favorite character <3
Though I also love Izaya, Dotachin, Celty, Namie (in the 2nd half, at least) xD
But I absolutely loathed Seiji -.-

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
185,058 jpops
permalink I can't wait for the second arc of Durarara x2 to finish just so I can watch both the second season and the second arc all at once.

Ivana
3yr ago
21,766 jpops
permalink Shizu-chan is so cool. <3 <3 The first opening is amazing. They have my favorite voice actors. :moved:

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
185,058 jpops
permalink I'm still waiting XD

GEEGEEBABYBABY1
3yr ago
1,956,287 jpops
permalink Nasujima is better than all yo favs
i hate izaya now btw

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    [Anime&Manga] Durarara!!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service