Acrlic VS. watercolour

19 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Reighle13  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Art & graphics design    Acrlic VS. watercolour

Reighle13
6yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink i go for watercolour..its easier to handle...

shadownights99
6yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink i like watercolors more too

Sybrinth
6yr ago
51 jpops
permalink I think acrylic is easier because the colors are opaque and its easier to fix mistakes. Watercolor is runny and hard to control, and its usually a one shot deal.

NihonDreams
6yr ago
8,088 jpops
permalink I like watercolors more ! :D

kakaotte
6yr ago
156 jpops
permalink I prefer watercolor, but it is a lot more difficult to handle. Once the color is on the paper, there is no going back. It's difficult to control the water movement; it does whatever it wants to do XD The fact that you have to wait a pretty long time for each wash to dry before proceeding with more colors makes the process slightly grueling.

But, even with all that, I love watercolor! The colors look so gentle and ethereal; they can be vibrant or soft. I love the way you don't paint everything to the smallest detail. You leave more up to the imagination of the viewer.

One vote for watercolor!

annyss
6yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I like water color more for amazing effect in painting. But arclic also good to try. I have a books about arclic painting and hopefully can try soon.

GazeRockSnob
6yr ago
84,241 jpops
permalink Watercolour. It's easier to work with but the water, ughhh. Acrylic is more permanent but it's sticky and hard to mix sometimes~ Oh well. Watercolour I guess.

Reighle13
6yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink acrylic can be watered down if youre using a water based one..

hehe and i agree with you...its hard to mix

KOT0Pani587
5yr ago
3,246 jpops
permalink I work mostly in watercolor. But once a while I'll use Acrlic.

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink Watercolor is easier to use when I use paint though I rarely do

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I'd say acrylic since watercolor doesn't really look good in my opinion.
Add too much water, it seeps the paper, too less water, it doesn't spread. :undecided:

Arashiis1
5yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink Watercolour!

gothlolilover
5yr ago
154 jpops
permalink I find water colors are easier to handle, however, acrylic looks more professional and more of a challenge for artists trying to push themselves.

RocKerZ
5yr ago
0 jpops
permalink watercolor

koto95
5yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink i like acrylic more, although i havent been painting in years!

bendigeidfran1
4yr ago
1 jpops
permalink acrlic is better

jihoon
4yr ago
1 jpops
permalink watercolour

tears
4yr ago
1 jpops
permalink acrylic is nice but it is hard to learn the technique so i prefer watercolor

zefomor
4yr ago
1 jpops
permalink watercolor is easier to use

Back  |  Forums    Art & graphics design    Acrlic VS. watercolour
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service