= newer comments
Comments on:

[Game] The Sims 3  

elenko94
1decennia ago
2,079,321 jpops
permalink I havent seen this topic anywhere, but sorry if its already created

then just lock it blue or any other mod >.<
So i am sure that there is some people here that have this game...
i have it
a very early birthday present, got the collectors edition too

Screen shots

http://playstyle-gaming.com/wp-content/uploads/ts3scrn4.jpg

http://recensioni-videogiochi.dvd.it/images/The_Sims_3/the-sims-3-03-l.jpg

The game package

http://ryanericsongcanlas.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/the-sims-3-box-art.jpg

whats your thought of it....is it a masterpiece or simply overrated?

[edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 29 Nov, 2010 at 17:22 +6.2%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 20 Jul, 2009 at 07:26 +6.6%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 20 Jul, 2009 at 07:25 +6.6%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 20 Jul, 2009 at 06:43 +6.5%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Sunday 19 Jul, 2009 at 14:31 +6.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Sunday 19 Jul, 2009 at 14:31 +7.2%[/edit][edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Sunday 19 Jul, 2009 at 14:30 +7.8%[/edit]

kaspars115
1decennia ago
1,204 jpops
permalink Love this game :RBheart:
Still playing it :)
Anyway...can someone tell me what can i do with those cutted gem rocks and analized space rocks.......
From gems i can make some pillows or whatever....But what to do next ? :D

elenko94
1decennia ago
2,079,321 jpops
permalink i dont really know kasp sorry but

i found something on yahoo

"click on it and get it cut you will (with in a few sim days) get it back in the mail and there are three display options to put it on a pillow a stand (i think) and a case...
you then put thin on any surface (like a coffee table, counter dresser desk)

you would want to do this because it helps with the decoration...the more beautifly decorated your home the better mood you sims will have while in the home ( it will give you a + moodlet) and unless you are trying to make you sims miserable you want to have you home more beautifully decorated!
Source(s):
i have had a few gems cut and displayed sims always get a positive from it (news stuff moodlet) and enjoy viewing it."

unsure if this help. :RBconfused:

Have a Ghost Baby (Without Killing)
How to do it:

- Set one of your Sim's traits to Kleptomaniac (Sim must be female)
- Go to graveyard
- Wait until Sim steals remains or tell sim to swipe something (remains must be male)
- On the second day since stealing grave and putting it in home, the ghost will appear at 11:00pm and disappear at 4:00am it will appear every other day
- Socialize with ghost every night it appears until you are at best friend ghost will then begin appearing every night
- get fertility reward
- Confess attraction to ghost
- ask to snuggle on bed, kiss
- Try for baby every night until you start throwing up
- Congrats! You're now having a ghost's baby! (It will be born as a ghost that you can control)

gonna try that later[edit]Last edit by elenko94 on Monday 20 Jul, 2009 at 07:25 +5%[/edit]

raii
7yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink I just started playing it again....its like the 4th time. I'm happy they are finally releasing seasons...its about time.

tini
7yr ago
2,403 jpops
permalink can i download this game ?? or it is only have in cd ??

kenmura
7yr ago
24,826 jpops
permalink wow i love this game <3

Azzy2121
7yr ago
237 jpops
permalink It is an awesome game. No other game like it, really.

nihongoland
7yr ago
446 jpops
permalink The Sims 3 eats all my money. I curse you Sims 3! :P

OshareKeiLover
7yr ago
170,784 jpops
permalink I am addicted to this game O_O

ensorcelledAubade
5yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink Sims 3... I own 7 expansion packs... oops

yannychan
4yr ago
10,574 jpops
permalink Awesome game ever.

ensorcelledAubade
4yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I played for a while yesterday, I have 7 expansion packs now xD I went to China and started all those adventures again ;)

JpopAsia   © 2019             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service