nyumino
1decennia ago
682 jpops
permalink what do u think about it?

HimeHelene
1decennia ago
553 jpops
permalink i think it is an awesome game! :D
nice idea too, with all those disney characters :)
alright grafic too :RBhalo:
but, when i'm about to die i always hand over the joystick to my sister :RBstickout:

RollinStarhero
1decennia ago
5,025 jpops
permalink i would like 2 play it but i don't have a Ps2, i like th idea of mickey mouse, donald duck and even goofy in the game :)

FLowA7
10yr ago
327 jpops
permalink Finding KH 3!!!
NID IT!!!
But Reli Cant Find ItT.T...

Gazetteosnumb1fan
7yr ago
9 jpops
permalink yeah ^_^ ;)

Xjulian
10yr ago
378 jpops
permalink First of all, it's Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, and yes, i'm playing it :)

Yurax3
10yr ago
129 jpops
permalink i ♥ Kingdom hearts so F'ing much<333 my favorite video game i have ever played!
Haha i love that game!:D

asaf95
10yr ago
343 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is one of the most awesome game that I really loved to play!! :RBheart:
The storyline, the graphics, characters make the game more awesome! :RBhalo:
My 1st game was Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories and currently I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on NDS. XD

kevarouski
10yr ago
3,265 jpops
permalink kingdom hearts is amazing, i cant wait until kingdom hearts 3 comes out, it will be amazing!!!!

Kurichan
10yr ago
571 jpops
permalink I've only ever played parts but never finished it. Mostly I've watched others play it (others=brother). I love the artwork and the intwinment of Final Fantasy and Disney. The only thing that bothers me is that Ariel is not a princess!! :madc:

Helen
10yr ago
6,747 jpops
Quote by Kurichan
I've only ever played parts but never finished it. Mostly I've watched others play it (others=brother). I love the artwork and the intwinment of Final Fantasy and Disney. The only thing that bothers me is that Ariel is not a princess!! :madc:

It'd be difficult to steal her away and keep her captive XD

Anyway, I finished 358/2 Days some time ago and the game is really lackluster in some parts.

So I'm hoping for the best from Birth By Sleep! After all, the gameplay should be just like KH2's. And the scans are coming out nicley. There's a younger(?) version of Zack from FF7 in Olympus Coliseum!

XxNick901xX
10yr ago
5,493 jpops
permalink I say it is my FAVORITE game evvvvaaaaaa!!1! omg i love it. sora is super sexy, riku is super sexy, saix, Demix, Axel, Luxard, Roxas, Zexion, and vexen are sexy, and it's suppa fun to play! >_<
I recently like broke my Play Station 2 memory card which had like hundreds of hours of kingdom hearts (and final fantasy) on it. i was soooo mad/sad!!!! so i had to get a new one and start all over. im currently playing kingdom hearts 1 AGAIN. but it is nice to be able to play and be apart of the story (once again). this time i will try not to cry so much when i finish it. ^-^ hahaha ahhh well im just obsessive over Kingdom Hearts soo imma go now. seeya! :D

FrahYagami
10yr ago
108 jpops
permalink I'm playng 358/2 days. My friend, at school, tells me everyday some pieces of other KH xD.
I love Zexion *w*

Roxas13
10yr ago
216 jpops
permalink Ah, Kingdom Hearts...I remember when I was in possibly first or second grade and I was like "That looks stupid" when the old commercials came on. Now I'm obsessed. I have beaten 1 both one and 2 of the game and am currently in the process of playing Re-chain and 358/2 days. Re-chain on proud mode=not the best idea. Used to have the game boy version but it was stolen along with my soundtrack cds from the car...I cried alot that fateful day. Kingdom Hearts truly is life. Unfortunately for me, I gave my mom my handheld consols and my controllers until after exams which means I won't be able to play any KH until Feburary. It just might be the death of me.....At least I still have Roxas plush to huggle....

afkforlife
10yr ago
64 jpops
permalink Amazing game, too bad i only watched my brother play it :RBfrown:

Helen
10yr ago
6,747 jpops
Quote by Roxas13
At least I still have Roxas plush to huggle....

I envy you. So much :RBcrying: Roxas is like, one of my most favourite video-game characters ever.

By the way, was 'RE:Chain' every released in Europe? Or did it stay in America?
[edit]Last edit by Helen on Sunday 10 Jan, 2010 at 17:07 +3%[/edit]

Bluezuki
10yr ago
117 jpops

Best game that has ever been made.
I've played some of the top rated games like Dragon Age, Street Fighter IV, Sims 3
And Kingdom Hearts STILL beats those by a long shot ;)

chickenfinger79
10yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink It has to be my favorite game in the whole entire world. It was this particular game that got me into J-Pop :RBhot:

BlackKnight
9yr ago
143 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game of all time
my fav characters are roxas( my friend R play him in school), axel (i love playing as him in school)Sora ( Jazzy play him)and last but not least RIKU (the only boy in my group play him :D)we have fun

fav worlds are lion king, Halloween town and world that never was ^^

kazama25
9yr ago
637 jpops
permalink Two words: BEST. GAME EVER!!! (kinda cheesy, i know =D)
I love Kingdom Hearts!!! Organiztion XIII, Roxas, Heartless, Nobodies, all of it (xcept Atlantica. That I could probably do without..) Favorite world is The World That Never Was

EXTREMEpanda
9yr ago
2,363 jpops
permalink Huge fan, love the game. It's simple enough for beginners, yet technical enough where your not bored. It has an amazing story, unforgettable characters, and a nice creative blend of Disney and Final Fantasy. It's really hard not to get sucked into it. I'll admit 358/2 was a little lacking. But I know Birth by Sleep is going to be amazing. I'm stoked that it's gonna be multiplayer!!!

NyappyCreampuff
9yr ago
869 jpops
permalink I absolutely adore the game!!! I love it. It's one of the few games I can finish!!!lol.
i love the graphics, storyline, gameplay, eveything. lol
(I love Riku :RBblush: ) I'm glad you got to play him in the second game even if it was for a little while!!! But all in all I just love that game!!! :RBheart:

zara16
9yr ago
539 jpops
permalink I love Kingdom Hearts. It's awsome. It has disney characters plus Final Fantasy characters!

hnyb7924
9yr ago
584 jpops
permalink By far my favorite game. I love the story line and characters. My favorite one is KH...the first one. I love the replay value of it. The second one is okay, but to me it seems as though they just slopped it together to get it out. I don't like COM because I'm not a huge fan of the card based games. I love 358/2 days...that is a great one. I am very anxious and eager to get Birth By Sleep...I have to get the bundle pack. I can't wait for it to be released in America.

jrock4evrXD
9yr ago
5,332 jpops
permalink ohh! i LUV Kingdom Hearts!! its sooo amazing!! XD beat both 1 and 2 but 1 was like hard!!! >x< cant wait till the 3rd 1 comes out!! XD

SaruDJ67
9yr ago
2,411 jpops
permalink kingdom hearts is soooo epic
for me it all started with a friend letting me borrow CoM for gba 3 years ago
and now i have it all except bbs nd the first final mix+
nd thanks to that same friend im an expert on most of the series[edit]Last edit by SaruDJ67 on Saturday 20 Mar, 2010 at 18:45 +30.4%[/edit]

Foxygirl05
9yr ago
138 jpops
permalink I love kingdom hearts.. I few years I played it.
And I still love it. I have the game KH 362/2 Days for the NDS too. But I'm not finish with this. I'm still waiting for Kingdom Hearts III. Can't wait for this.

I will see more SoraxKairi, but in KH III isn't sora and the other.. that's bad. But I will like it too. ^.- KH is still KH.

r0cc
9yr ago
291 jpops
permalink love it♥ roxas 7 days almost break me to tears ><
and 365/days is soo good :D it explains almost everything in between kh1 to kh2

shadownights99
9yr ago
65,890 jpops
permalink i think it is an awesome game!!!! i love the game

akiodie
9yr ago
205 jpops
permalink you know i have never beat any of these games... i always get to the end and something happens to distract me and i loose the memory card or something... its lame...

CamuiStrife
9yr ago
494 jpops
permalink it's an awesome game, I liked it a lot.
There are a lot of characters of FF too and that's something that I liked too...
I had a lot of fun playing it, even now I don't get boried with it ^º^

Seijien
9yr ago
104 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is my favorite video game series. Nomura is a genius.

cloud1996
9yr ago
307 jpops
permalink if anyone can find a better video call me XD XD XD........ its the best game i ever see. i am a VERY BIIIIIG fan :)

Solianna
9yr ago
446 jpops
permalink I haven't really played Kingdom Hearts but I know it's an awesome game from several sources. And since it got both our beloved Disney characters in it and some FF characters you gotta love it, right? :D I'm actually buying a Playstation2 now in August just to play it and of course some other games :)

pockyluvr
9yr ago
2,143 jpops
permalink Awesome series
Rock on Square Enix :rock:

Horizon
9yr ago
74 jpops
permalink Pretty Cool, Sora is a Bada$$

SakuraMoonlight
9yr ago
2,589 jpops
permalink :RBheart: Love this game series~!!! I fried my PS2's motherboard playing Kingdom Heart 2 for long periods of time. lol.[edit]Last edit by SakuraMoonlight on Wednesday 15 Dec, 2010 at 06:31 +4.7%[/edit]

ZakumoYusuki
9yr ago
932 jpops
permalink Love the game. Nice idea mixing in the the FF characters and Disney characters. My favorite video game series thus far :otsu:

islandgurl517
9yr ago
67,509 jpops
permalink Oh, I haven't played the first game before, but I've played the 2nd one and loved it! :D I couldn't stop playing it, it had so many movies in it that I loved. :D I hope they make a 3rd Kingdom hearts game on the Ps3! that would be so awesome! :D I love Sora and Roxas! :D

LinaLina
9yr ago
684 jpops
permalink Storyline is epic.
Gameplay is epic.
Music is epic.
In other words, the whole game is pretty darn epic.

And if it wasn't for Kingdom Hearts, I probably wouldn't have ever listened to Japanese music. :)

kawaiicupie16
8yr ago
3,503 jpops
permalink Same here! it got me into JPop.

WonderfulJelly
9yr ago
3,208 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is amazing :)
This is what started it all. I started looking up anime and everything just by this game.
I love it! :D
Axel was always my favorite but then I really like Marluxia XD
Now, I like Sora :3

mindlessmai
8yr ago
2,054 jpops
permalink A video game where you get to fight alongside Donald Duck and Goofy? Whoever thought this up was a genius. xD

Horizon
8yr ago
74 jpops
permalink ^ haha yes with a mix of final fantasy characters :)
only thing that would make this game better? get rid of the little mermaid XD

kawaiicupie16
8yr ago
3,503 jpops
permalink Just waiting for Kingdom Hearts III now.... just waiting.

Narisa
8yr ago
125 jpops
permalink I love KH! I have played all the games except Re:Coded, Birth By Sleep, and all the ones from Japan! Sora and Roxas are the best ever!!! I love the game play, the story, everything! It's a great game to me. ^^

AZN
8yr ago
557 jpops
permalink I have played every Kingdom hearts games except chain of memories ^_^

AZN
8yr ago
557 jpops
permalink Best game ever XD
seriously what could go wrong when you take some
japanese RPGs and Disney chacters and mix them?

akarinovampire
8yr ago
1,655 jpops
permalink just played kingdom hearts 1 and 2 for the first time >.<

Kamenashi
8yr ago
159 jpops
permalink It's one of my favorite games. :D

midnightrain
8yr ago
7 jpops
permalink Kingom Hearts was a great idea (Disney and Square crossover). I have played KH1 and KH2, but I preferred KH1.

Never thought i'd ever see Donald Duck shouting at Cloud Strife :p

Stefan
8yr ago
82 jpops
permalink A really good Mix of Disney & Final Fantasy Character, never believed this would be a great combination but i became disabused and the result is awesome.

I hope the 3D Game will be great too.

sakura95
8yr ago
1,034 jpops
permalink Kingdom Hearts is such a great video game it's been a long time since I played it. :)

raii
8yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink loved the first hate the second..

JpopAsia   © 2019             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service