permalink Please Reply :D

NekoXrebelly
6yr ago
2,855 jpops
permalink I LOVE Atlus games too!!

RedMongoose
8yr ago
16,236 jpops
permalink Video games? I like a lot of the older ones, but it seems most of the series I enjoy the most have been stopped. At this point, I enjoy the Shin Megami Tensei games the most. I like the edgier and more adult atmosphere, strong translations and relatively difficult gameplay. Other games are good though. I've never really gotten into western RPGs too much, even though I've played a little bit of tabletop.

brandon500
5yr ago
6,760 jpops
permalink I love RPGs they are my favorite game type.

jsonglyrics
4yr ago
218,468 jpops
permalink I like RPG.

megajrockfan
4yr ago
305 jpops
permalink While i love RPGs it seems like Fantasy RPGs on consoles at least are starting to die out. and it makes me sad

weebllikespie
4yr ago
710,067 jpops
permalink RPGs will have to be my fave game genre, especially JRPGs :3 For me, I think the aspect that appeals most to me in RPGs is character development as well as the plot.

JRPGs in particular often have a hard-hitting, deep and intricate storyline that often tears at the heartstrings. I think it's the emotions that one might feel which makes it so good. You feel as if you're in the game and that you feel as if you can interact with the characters. Because of this I get a bigger kick out of RPGs than any other genre. :D

IzuTaka
4yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Some RPGs are pretty good. I love RPG games especially some MMORPGs. :D

losingmymind
4yr ago
525 jpops
permalink RPGs are great. I like building up my characters and customizing them to suit my playstyle.

JpopAsia   © 2019             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service