Utada Hikaru's music video "Face My Fears" was the most viewed video on JpopAsia during the month of February 2019.
JpopAsia compiled a list of the top 20 most watched music videos throughout the month of February. "Face My Fears" topped this list.
"Face My Fears" received international attention due to its use as the theme song to long awaited video game "Kingdom Hearts 3" which came out January 25.
Check out the top 20 most watched videos on JpopAsia below:
1. Face My Fears - Utada Hikaru
2. Blizzard - Daichi Miura
3. Kimi no Uta - Arashi
4. Memorial - King & Prince
5. Suki to Iwasetai - IZ*ONE
6. Stand Out Fit In - ONE OK ROCK
7. Lemon - Kenshi Yonezu
8. Wasted Nights - ONE OK ROCK
9. Gokigen Sayonara - IZ*ONE
10. Traumerei - YUKI
11. Kurenai no Dress - Flower
12. Kimi wo Daisuki da - Kis-My-Ft2
13. Kono Yubi Tomare - JUNNA
14. Yuki no Hana - Mika Nakashima
15. Dantoudai Kara Ai wo Komete - DIAURA
16. EG-ENERGY - E-Girls
17. Banger Night - Hey! Say! JUMP
18. Neko ni Naritai - IZ*ONE
19. Karakuri Darake no Tenderness - Sexy Zone
20. Kaze wo Matsu - STU48