Arashi's music video "Kimi no Uta" was the most viewed video on JpopAsia during the month of November 2018.
JpopAsia compiled a list of the top 20 most watched music videos throughout the month of November. "Kimi no Uta" topped this list.
This is the second month in a row that "Kimi no Uta" has topped this list.
"Kimi no Uta" was used as the theme song TV Asahi drama "Boku to Shippo to Kagurazaka". The series starred Arashi group member Masaki Aiba.
Check out the top 20 most watched videos on JpopAsia below:
1. Kimi no Uta - Arashi
2. Banger Night - Hey! Say! JUMP
3. Memorial - King & Prince
4. Natsu Hayate - Arashi
5. DEJAVU - AAA
6. Kimi, Boku. - Kis-My-Ft2
7. GOOD and EVIL - UVERworld
8. Hanashi ga Shitai yo - Bump Of Chicken
9. Unstoppable - KAT-TUN
10. Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru - Nogizaka46
11. Moshi Kimi wo Yurusetara - Leo Ieiri
12. Konya Konomama - aimyon
13. Flamingo - Kenshi Yonezu
14. Defiance - Jaejoong
15. Stand Out Sit In - ONE OK ROCK
16. Ai Kotoba - ayaka
17. Half Of Me - Ken Hirai
18. Sasameyuki - Wagakki Band
19. NEVER SURRENDER - Nana Mizuki
20. M.S COWBOY no Gyakushuu - GRANRODEO