Arashi's music video "Kimi no Uta" was the most viewed video on JpopAsia during the month of October 2018.
JpopAsia compiled a list of the top 20 most watched music videos throughout the month of October. "Kimi no Uta" topped this list.
"Kimi no Uta" was used as the theme song TV Asahi drama "Boku to Shippo to Kagurazaka". The series starred Arashi group member Masaki Aiba.
Check out the top 20 most watched videos on JpopAsia below:
1. Kimi no Uta - Arashi
2. Memorial - King & Prince
3. Natsu Hayate - Arashi
4. Perfect World - E-girls
5. DEJAVU - AAA
6. Banger Night - Hey! Say! JUMP
7. Kimi, Boku. - Kis-My-Ft2
8. Moshi Kimi wo Yurusetara - Leo Ieiri
9. Ningen Kimi wo Yurusetara - Dir En Grey
10. Traumerei - YUKI
11. Ai no Katachi feat. HIDE (GReeeeN) - MISIA
12. Koko ni - Kanjani8
13. Damedame Tono - LADYBABY
14. Hatsukoi - Utada Hikaru
15. WINNER - My First Story
16. My Way (feat. FIRE BALL, MIGHTY CROWN & PKCZ(R) ) - E-Girls
17. Unstoppable - KAT-TUN
18. Sirius - Bump Of Chicken
19. Your Song - Mr.Children
20. Hanashi ga Shitai yo - Bump Of Chicken