Utada Hikaru's music video "Hatsukoi" was the most viewed video on JpopAsia during the month of August 2018.
JpopAsia compiled a list of the top 20 most watched music videos throughout the month of August. "Hatsukoi" topped this list.
This is the third month in a row that "Hatsukoi" has topped JpopAsia's music video chart. This is the first time a video from the singer has topped the JpopAsia music video chart three months in a row.
The music video for Hikaru's 2016 single "Manatsu no Tooriame" also spent 3 months at the top of JpopAsia music video chart. However, those months were not consecutive.
Check out the top 20 most watched videos on JpopAsia below:
1. Hatsukoi - Utada Hikaru
2. Pain, pain - E-Girls
3. KISS OF DEATH (Produced by HYDE) - Mika Nakashima
4. Natsu Hayate - Arashi
5. Moshi Kimi wo Yurusetara - Leo Ieiri
6. FAKE LOVE - BTS
7. BDZ - TWICE
8. COSMIC☆HUMAN - Hey! Say! JUMP
9. Let's Feel High feat. MIGHTY CROWN & PKCZ(R) - E-Girls
10. DEJAVU - AAA
11. My Way feat. FIRE BALL, MIGHTY CROWN & PKCZ(R) - E-Girls
12. Bad Things (English Version) - FAKY
13. Lemon - Kenshi Yonezu
14. Mae wo Muke - Hey! Say! JUMP
15. Gyakko - Maaya Sakamoto
16. Falling - the GazettE
17. Ambivalent - Keyakizaka46
18. Breath - Porno Graffitti
19. Gyakuten Lovers - KEN☆Tackey
20. Relax & Chill - Nissy