Utada Hikaru's music video "Hatsukoi" was the most viewed video on JpopAsia during the month of July 2018.
JpopAsia compiled a list of the top 20 most watched music videos throughout the month of July. "Hatsukoi" topped this list.
This is the second month in a row that "Hatsukoi" has topped JpopAsia's music video list.
"Hatsukoi" is the title track and lead single off Hikaru's 7th studio album. It was used as an insert song on the popular drama series "Hana Nochi Hare".
Check out the top 20 most watched videos on JpopAsia below:
1. Hatsukoi - Utada Hikaru
2. Pain, pain - E-Girls
3. KISS OF DEATH (Produced by HYDE) - Mika Nakashima
4. BLUE - NEWS
5. FAKE LOVE - BTS
6. Mae wo Muke - Hey! Say! JUMP
7. Falling - the GazettE
8. Lemon - Kenshi Yonezu
9. Todokanai Kara - Ken Hirai
10. HAIRCUT - Koda Kumi
11. Teacher Teacher - AKB48
12. Ikinari Punch Line - SKE48
13. Ryuusei - Aoi Eir
14. Haru to Shura - Haru Nemuri
15. Inside Out - Plastic Tree
16. Bangin' - Fairies
17. U.S.A. - Da Pump
18. Feelin' - Jin Akanishi
19. Starting Over - DISH//
20. Tsukiakari - Sakurako Ohara