Utada Hikaru's music video "Ni Jikan Dake no Vacance feat. Ringo Sheena" was the most viewed video on JpopAsia during the month of September 2016.
JpopAsia compiled a list of the top 20 most watched music videos throughout the month of September. "Ni Jikan Dake no Vacance feat. Ringo Sheena" topped this list.
"Ni Jikan Dake no Vacance" is a track off of Hikaru's critically acclaimed comeback album "Fantôme" the signer made a surprise announcement that Ringo Sheena would be featured on the song, making it one of the most talked about collaborations in recent memory.
Hikaru began her comeback activities in April of 2016. Since then, the singer's music videos have been the most viewed ones 4 out the past 6 months.
The top 20 most viewed music videos on JpopAsia can be found below:
1. Ni Jikan Dake no Vacance feat. Ringo Sheena - Utada Hikaru
2. Hanataba wo Kimi ni - Utada Hikaru
3. Hero - Namie Amuro
4. Sha la la☆Summer Time - Kis-My-Ft2
5. Saikou ka yo - HKT48
6. Yui - miwa
7. Hoka no Dareka Yori Kanashii Koi wo Shita Dake - Flower
8. I wanna see you dance - Kana Nishino
9. Sayonara Hitori - Taemin
10. Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai - SKE48
11. Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto - JY
12. Brave Freak Out - LiSA
13. Takaramono - Flower Flower
14. LOVE TRIP - AKB48
15. Last Scene - Ikimonogakari
16. Sekai ni Hitosudake no Hana - SMAP
17. Missing You - My First Story
18. Take Me Out - SCANDAL
19. YAMOTO☆Dancing - BOYS AND MEN
20. NOIR - Fudanjuku