Dempagumi.inc Members Transported to Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Monday 16 Jun, 2014 - 03:58pm UTC
1 upvote ·
0 comments ·
Members of Dempagumi.inc
, along with 5 other staff members were transported to a hospital after being poisoned with carbon monoxide
during a recording session in Utsunomiya City on the 15th of June
. They were sent to the hospital after complaining they were feeling unwell.
The girls involved were Furukawa Mirin, Aizawa Risa, Yumemi Nemu, Naruse Eimi and Fujisaki Ayane
. The carbon monoxide were emitted by generators used for the lighting device at the recording location.
According to official statements, the 5 members of dempagumi.inc and staffs members are expected to make a full recovery and will be discharged soon.