Show Luo's latest album "Only For You" remains the best selling album for its 4th week in a row.
No one has been able to take the top spot away from Show Luo. The singer's latest album "Only For You" has been the best selling album ever since its debut 4 weeks ago, beating Wilber Pan's reign of 3 weeks to take the title of longest time at number 1 this year. This is the longest run at the top spot since Show Luo's last album "Rashomon" remained at number 1 for an impressive 10 weeks in a row. With sales still holding strong and a commemorative edition to his album featuring 2 brand new songs, it seems as though his album will continue to be a best seller for weeks to come.
Debuting this week on the charts is Yang Pei Ai's new album "The Seeds of Hope".
The top 10 albums for the week of 03/11/11 - 03/17/11 were:
1. Show Luo - Only For You, 21.38%
2. Stefanie Sun - It's Time, 13.93%
3. Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby, 5.26%
4. Wilber Pan - 808, 3.78%
5. Yang Pei Ai - The Seeds Of Hope, 2.65%
6. Della Ding - Soul Mate, 2.13%
7. Ricky Xiao - Alone Doesn't Mean Lonely, 2.08%
8. JJ Lin - She Says, 1.7%
9. Super Junior M - Perfection, 1.32%
10. Sandy Xie - Sandy Xie, 1.2%
No albums or singles found
With JpopAsia you find worldwide friends easily. Interact and connect with people all over the world who love Asian music! Buy shares in celebrities, enjoy unique features, and become a JpopAsia celebrity yourself!
Create an account now! (in like 1 minute)