Momoiro Clover Z is a female idol group of selected members from Stardust Promotion Agency's3-B Jr Department. The group formed in 2008 as Momoiro Clover and made their musical debut a year later with the single "Momoiro Punch" under the indies label Happy Music Record. Since the latter half of 2010, Momoiro Clover is signed under major label King Records and is under the sub-label STARCHILD. They were previously signed to Universal Japan earlier in 2010.
On April 10, 2011, Hayami Akari graduated from the group and the group decided to be renamed Momoiro Clover Z.
- Takagi Reni (renipyon, renichan) - Purple
- Momota Kanako (かなこぉ↑) - Red
- Ariyasu Momoka (momo~) - Green
- Tamai Shiori (shiorin) - Yellow
- Sasaki Ayaka (a~rin) - Blue
- Takai Tsukina (joined SKE48)
- Wagawa Miyuu
- Ikura Manami （transfered to Creamy Parfait）
- Fujishiro Sumire （transfered to Creamy Parfait）
- Kashiwa Yukina
- Hayami Akari (早見あかり; graduated on April 10, 2011)
- Fans call them "Momokuro" (ももクロ)
- The group was formed on May, 2008 during Stardust Agency's audition event for 3-B Jr
- "Pure na onna no ko ga shiawase wo hakobitai" (*「ピュアな女の子が、幸せを運びたい」) is their formal introduction for every concert and event live.
- Modernized traditional japanese clothing, particularly yukata, are their primary costumes
- Momota Kanako was appointed the new leader of the group after Tagaki Reni stepped down because of leadership issues