Milocinia is a boy who signed up 5 years ago. He owns some Jpops (456) and was last seen here about 4 months ago
5. there's plenty of artist with otaku fans...anime idols, other idol groups..none successful as AKB...hmm...maybe because AKB is more popular, is mainstream, and have a diverse fanbase that support them?
Touchy eh? Someone's obsessed. First it was a joke. Second your chart shows that the largest portions would contain the 25-40yr olds I mentioned. Now stay off my wall you over-defensive fanboy.
Honestly at this point you're going to deny AKB success?
1. they have 8 single sold over 1 million, 7 consecutive, do you think fans really have that much money to bulk buy so much to influence the sales so much consecutively?
2. AKB topped digital chart as the top digital download artist....is that bulk download? Digital chart is a sign of general public appeal, meaning they're not fans that follow the group but like their music.
Japan 2011 Top digital seller.
first column : 2011 position
second colum :2010 position
third : 2009 position
fourth : Artist
Fifth : amount ( in 100 millions yen)
3. AKB fanchart...obviously they got some rich 10 yrs old otakus bulk buy AKB fans stuffs right?
4. It's fine if you dislike them because they're not your taste but can we please try not to deny their success just because you don't like them?...tho considering AKB done songs about suicide like Keibetsu, to ballads like Sakura no Shiori, to rock-ish songs like Alive, I find it hard to not like one AKB song *shrug*