Wakeshima Kanon (分島 花音) is a Japanese singer/cellist who debuted in 2008 with the single 'Still Doll.' She is produced by Malice Mizer/Moi dix Mois guitarist Mana.
* Instrument: Cello (she has 3 cellos and gives each cello a special name: Yaeharu-kun, Mikazuki-chan and Nanachie-chan)
* Favorite Cellist: Jacqueline du Pre
* Favorite Musicians: Emilie Simon, Lily Chou-Chou, Mayumi Kojima, Lady Gaga
* Favorite Composers: Claude Debussy, Erik Satie
* Favorite Artist: Alfons Mucha
* Favorite Color: red, white, gold, sliver
* Favorite Authors: Mayumi Nagano, Hiroko Taniyama, Ben Rice, Eto Mori
* Favorite Music: classical, jazz, jpop
* Favorite Manga artist: Ai Yazawa (manga: Nana, Paradise Kiss)
* Hobbies: drawing, playing the cello, singing.
* Pets: 2 cats
To discover what her music potential was, she entered in a Sony audition, and managed to become one of the finalists. She was signed to DefSTAR Records, and debuted in 2008 with the single Still Doll.