Your Worse Beauty Blunders/Mistakes?

23 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by shingetsufairy  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Your Worse Beauty Blunders/Mistakes?

shingetsufairy
6yr ago
4,928 jpops
permalink We've all been there. That one product that dries out your skin. Turning the curling iron too high and burning yourself.

Here's mine: I was getting myself ready for a date. I'd been using a self-tanning lotion over the course of a few weeks to give myself a nice, healthy glow. On the day of the date I used a depilatory on my legs, and the tan came right off! It totally sucked!

What was your worst beauty blunder?

ilikekumquats
6yr ago
2,354 jpops
permalink I was waxing my upper lip hair to go out to dinner with family. I set a good 5 hours apart and everything was alright, nothing bad happened so far. As soon as we reached the restaurant, my lips started swelling and turned red >___< It was so awkward!

Topazio
6yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink i was at an interview, taking an online exam, so yea, u gotta look professional right. When i finished the exam, a few Sargents came to ask me a few questions and kept like moving his eyes toward my cheeks. I was clueless. After awhile i got in my car and looked in the mirror, my mascara ran completely over my cheeks, i looked like i was crying black tears, total raccoon.

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Well everytime I leave the house someone should call the fashion police. Anyway. Ben Nye Makeup always dries out my skin something awful

Yessi3795
6yr ago
4,776 jpops
permalink me was when i was getting ready for homecoming........i shaved my legs and had a cut >.<
I had to put a bandaid it was so horrible since i couldn't dance or anything >.<
i laugh though cause it's just a memory now haha

QuirkyLove
6yr ago
16,064 jpops
permalink My worst beauty blunder was when I first tried to curl my hair, I was getting ready to got out with friends for a birthday. By the time I took my curlers out it was tooooo late :( I looked like I had a perm go wrong :( I was dress make up done ready there was no time to do my hair again :( :(

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Basically we should post a picture of what ever Lady Gaga is wearing

PAK
5yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink When I was in middle school, I really wanted bangs. So I cut them myself... Except I couldn't get it straight, so I just kept cutting, and cutting, and cutting. *sigh* It took a few months for them to grow out. :footinmouth:

PunkyPlatypus
5yr ago
105,513 jpops
permalink Hmmm...once I found this really nice light purple lip gloss. But it was almost white... So I put someon... And a little more.... And then more until I realized my lips were white..... :o

Yoshi4sushi
5yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink gee... the worst thing i did with my hair was getting red highlights for my high school graduation ceremony. after a few weeks, it looked orange like a carrot. never again will i dye my hair.

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink hm... i placed on some mascara then washed it off. . . then after a few day. . . my eyelids are very dry...

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Trying to save $ and letting a friend cut my hair

Kuroyukihimenokitan
5yr ago
429 jpops
permalink It was the night before i was going on a date and i used a new face cream... the next day my skin was completely dry! i ended up canceling because i looked horrible.

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I scorched my forehead with the curling iron steam

Topazio
5yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink I....cant get enough of my beauty blunderrrrr....i hate to wear lipstick, so i put a nice ruby one on...for a date with my boyfriend, sooo, i couldnt stand the taste of it, i wiped it off, buttt, it was these lipstain ones, as my bf leaned in to kiss me goodnight, he moved away, and i was like, what?? he said my lips smelled like the old stench of crayons... i was like....mortified and....said he was right, no wonder the bad taste lol

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I tied a new line of makeup but it was to dark for my complication so I looked like a clown

blossomingtrash
3yr ago
629 jpops
permalink Plucking my eyebrows too arched.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i used under eye concealer that was too light for my skin tone lolll

Cactus
2yr ago
1,127 jpops
permalink when you try out a new way to do eyeshadow like the pros and end up looking like you have a black eye.. XD

tsubasayamada
2yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i used a foundation that was too light and it was really contrasted from my neck color

IzuTaka
2yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I put on liquid eyeliner one day, but during the middle of the day I rubbed my eye. When I came home I went to use the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I realized I scrubbed one of my eye's eyeliner off during the middle of school. In the end one of my eyes had eyeliner and the other didn't.

Higiri
2yr ago
58,215 jpops
permalink A horrible hair cut i had once, I had to go to my house and fix it by myself x.x

jinishuu
2yr ago
14,897 jpops
permalink not washing my hair with shampoo, and not using a hair dryer, my hair looked awful, soon i'm going to grow long hair again and take better care of it

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Your Worse Beauty Blunders/Mistakes?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service