Your Skincare Routine?

92 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by Raiin  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Your Skincare Routine?

Raiin
8yr ago
752 jpops
permalink So, I know a lot of people have issues with their skin.
My question is: How do YOU take care of your skin? What's your 'daily skin routine?'
We can help each other, give each other tips for a radiant and great skin!

sal410cat
8yr ago
1,793 jpops
permalink I just wash my face every night and I try not to touch my face, so it doesn't get dirty from my hands.

Kyloen
8yr ago
4,263 jpops
permalink I wash(with facial foam), apply toner, moisturiser, than some weird cream my sister gave me to get rid of pimple scars(those little dark spots I have after a pimple). That's only at night though. I just splash a bit of water in my face in the morning.

lilac1098
7yr ago
1,255 jpops
permalink do you know the name of the cream that gets rid of the scars? It would be really helpful because my skin gets scarred so easily.

MezzanotteRosa
7yr ago
434 jpops
permalink yes please! Can you somehow mail me or name the cream that gets rid of the scars?

saitou2152
7yr ago
1,494 jpops
permalink me too, i wanna know.

Natsukii
8yr ago
4,162 jpops
permalink I use face cream and moisturiser.
Keeps skin soft :)

Ayako13
8yr ago
530 jpops
permalink I wash my face with Lpa Soap (don't know what that means)
after that I put clindamycin solution then calamine lotion in the morning and in night with tretinoin (anti aging and black heads remover) :)
in the afternoon I put moisturizer :)

SupaahxIndoo
7yr ago
45,309 jpops
permalink [i]I always wash my face in the morning and then I put nivea body lotion on my face I don't think it's wrong to put body lotion on your face because my body is dry and so is my face so I think it has the same effect ..

On sunday I always do the same ''ritual''
because I'm a boy I shave my face, jump in the shower, and how do you say this in english? lubricate ? well I put bodylotion over my entire body, the same body lotion I use for my face, and I put an intense hydratation mask from nivea on my face and afther 15 minutes I wash it of.

You also could follow Michelle Phan her vids on YouTube, she's specialized with this sort of things and it actually works, like the seaweed facial she did and the lip-scrub DIY ^^ really helpfull ..
[/i]

mitawinny
7yr ago
6,784 jpops
permalink i do nothing with myskin. i just wash my face with a facial foam and never gives it any cream and so on. same with my entire body skin.
i often use any compact powder or whatever..ahh..my skin is still a virgin..hahaha /slap

uMi15
7yr ago
2,155 jpops
permalink I just wash my face and moisturize at night and in the morning.. I also don't like to use foundation or other skin makeup, because I think it feels weird! lol

ahiruko
7yr ago
1,856 jpops
permalink wash my face morning, when i return home + night with cold water
remove my make up properly when i return home
+ moisturize + where sp15 cream before leaving the house

momowashere
7yr ago
981 jpops
permalink i wash my face with a face scrub every morning then i apply this acne cream stuff to get rid of acne. (I have terrible acne and acne scars.) I recently just started using facial masks at night.

apriatnakusuma
7yr ago
177 jpops
permalink tips:

• use sunscreen
  • always eating healthy foods, fruits and vegetables
  • healthy lifestyle with no smoking and not drinking alcoholic beverages and healthy environment
  • a healthy mental attitude by reducing or even angry

AmyEmily
7yr ago
1,971 jpops
permalink i just wash my face and then moisturise every morning and evening :) it's pretty simple but it seems to work :P

PoisonApple
7yr ago
2,969 jpops
permalink hmmm cant be bothered all i do is wash my face morning and night XD

tatsumaki
7yr ago
2,314 jpops
permalink well, what i've learned from expiriance, is that acne comes from whatever oily foods you eat. like too much fastfood, and stuff like that. but what i usualy do, is wash my face with dove soap,(and the rest of me ^.^) and put some regular skin lotion on.

Topazio
7yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink well,i use proactiv and neutrogena, for skin care. Also, for makeup, almay or neutrogena, and only wash my face morning and night,have daily a vitamin capsule E which is awesome for the skin, and green tea, u can consume it or make a mask which will help ur skin alot. And i tend to drink lotz of water ;) Skin routine for the whole body: neutrogena, drink water and exercise ;), trully helps ;)

Moimoy
7yr ago
5,865 jpops
permalink i use HIBICLEANS its usally used in hospitals to reduce bacteria, for skin wounds and general skin cleaning; and its also a surgical hand scrub :) before i used it i exfoliate my face with a simple wash cloth or a gantel face wash. anyway your face has to be clean before you put it on your face and after i wash my face and dry, i use the green alcohol with a cotton to make sure its completely clean, then i apply it. i can leave it on for 5 mins, a couple of hours and if i like i can leave it in for a whole day and i can wash it out. But the good thing about Hibicleans is that even if you wash it out, it fights bacteria for 8 hours, so either leaving on your face for a whole day or 5 minues it doent matter it still fight bacteria! Now heres the best part.... the cost of the Hibicleans....... under $11... no kidding lol CVS or Walgreens. But do your reseach dont take my dont take my word for it but works!

RyuRyu
7yr ago
3,666 jpops
permalink I think the most imoprtant thing is to wash your make up (if your wearing them, naturally) off before going to bed. I sometimes am too tired to wash them away and go right to bed, wich isn't good at all T_T For the other skin (arms, legs etc.) I use body lotion after a shower, it makes my skin smell like strawberry and takes care of it too :)

Konanina
7yr ago
16,334 jpops
permalink When i stopped applying face creams, anti-acne products ..etc. my facial skin got better and better. Now my skin is at its finest, so i believe its cause of good diet and less "stuff-applying" on.
Every morning now i just clean my face with some neutrogena anti-oily jel, and it's alright.

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I do not have a daily skin routine. Since i use so much heavy greese paint I do take it off with a mixture of cold creme and antibacterial hand soap.

That might be some kind of skin conditioner.

xcinnamontoastx
7yr ago
72 jpops
permalink Hmm, I only wash my face with warm water before and after i sleep.

elenko94
7yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink I use a toner on my face..it works for my blemishes and I like the feeling it gives my skin :)

aionin
7yr ago
2,648 jpops
permalink for cleansing your face,,,avoid using soap as it is very drying on the skin.instead use,choose cream,lotion gel or gel cleanser that is gentle on the skin.first splash your face with warm water to open the pores.apply the cleanser with a cotton ball,using gentle upward stores,then rinse with warm water.a few splashes of cold water will close the pores.
cleansing the skin too often will cause dryness and hasten wrinkling.

squishysama1
7yr ago
7,780 jpops
permalink I just wash my face normally and moisturize
...but for acne scars, I find that when they're new, the best thing to put on them is Neosporin...you know, that thing you put when you scrape your knee or something? that helps make the scar fade well.
hope that helps someone :)

FriedRiceGurl
7yr ago
7,005 jpops
permalink I wash my face every morning and every night. I use Biore skin mask and it cleans out my pores and keeps some acne off my face.. My friend also showed me how to put yogurt, banana, and strawberry on your face to keep acne away, and keep your skin clear and healthy. It's an awesome skin mask.. I used it and it works great! I definately recommend it for you guys~!! Here's a recent pic of what my skin looks like.. I like took this picture 2 days ago. :) I'm proud of My clear skin. :) Saranghae!!!~ <3 http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee440/animelove30/241640_182670438449207_100001187574458_407279_5504187_o.jpg

aionin
7yr ago
2,648 jpops
permalink you are so pretty,,,,,,

FriedRiceGurl
7yr ago
7,005 jpops
permalink thank youuuuu

FriedRiceGurl
7yr ago
7,005 jpops
permalink Sorry the pic is sooo big :O

sinabunz26
7yr ago
980 jpops
permalink to keep myy skin soft,glowing and to get rid of scars or at least...make them less visible...ii mix lemon(juice) and honeyy and use iit for a facial. leave it on for 10-15 minutes then rinse with cold/warm water. pat dry. :) iits prettyy refreshing. youu can add other stuff to iit but that's what ii use mostly. after ii put lotion on, usuallyy thee kind with Aloe iin iit. aloe helps keep your skin from drying and iit heals and refreshens your skin

Topazio
7yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink green tea and vitamin E, boil a cup of water, add the green tea, let it cool, then prick the vitamin E capsules add to tea, mix, then freeze it as cubesycles,hehe apply, leave it on for 15 mins, and wash with warm water. Helps reduce blemishes, the redness, and to help heal the skin, leaving it conditioned and so soft, its something ive been trying, and it works so good ;)

jellehbeen
7yr ago
193 jpops
permalink depending what i need i use either Eskinol avocado cleanser (if i have blackheads) or Etude house green tea cleanser (if it just needs a clean), i tone and moisturise. but lately i got these peel off Shills masks which i use twice a week cuz it makes my skin so sooooft!

I also[i] try[/i] to take off my bb cream when i wear it but i usually don't....

ChibiLovesDiru
7yr ago
216 jpops
permalink I just wash my face every night and try to use some kind of acne treatment/mask. And I make ure to stay away from foundation makeup, it makes my acne worse.

ladymashiro
7yr ago
2,257 jpops
permalink for my face i use a non-comedogenic/fragrance free/ph balanced/ skin cleanser
then a skin toner
day cream (in the morning)
moisturizer (in the evening)

kittenmittenz
7yr ago
128 jpops
permalink I use lemon juice. :D Every night before bed I put the juice all over my body (that includes my face) and I wash it off with cool water in the morning. It lightens your skin, treats acne, fades scars, acne scars and moles, and removes blackheads. So far it's been working out for me, but I just started last week. ^.^"

kittenmittenz
7yr ago
128 jpops
permalink Lightening the skin is also great for lolita! :3

hokuboshi713
7yr ago
38,127 jpops
permalink Uhhh...I put this facial wash stuff on in the shower and then I put on this astringent stuff on my face with a cotton ball after I get out to get rid of any more dirt (which is surprisingly a lot....who knew there was so much invisible dirt on our faces...) and then I put on some acne treatment cream. I do know there is also stuff that helps with redness of acne but I rarely use it because when I do have acne it is rarely red. Lucky me huh?

Nikex123
7yr ago
3,476 jpops
permalink I wash my face and have a night cream <3

Chalne
7yr ago
146 jpops
permalink Well, I don't go in the sun as much. But I put some lotion to keep my skin nice and soft.

Wisher
7yr ago
452 jpops
permalink I use burts bees because it's natural. My skin is very sensitive so the more natural the better^^ And instead of using harsh toners that dry out the skin I use witch hazel because it's a natural astringent for getting rid of excess oils. And because my skin is oily I use aloe as a moisturizer and it keeps my skin moisturized all day^^ Gel cleansers and moisturizers are definitely better for people with oily skin

I used to have horrible acne.

It takes a while because they're natural products but my skin is really clearing up and scars are disappearing.

I mean I do a lot of other stuff, but that's my daily regime

jadeemperor
7yr ago
537 jpops
permalink I just use garlic for pimples and acne. I also use tomatoes cause my skin is oily. And cleanser of course. My problem is the blemish and open pores on my skin X(

bluesweater
7yr ago
421,021 jpops
permalink i have dry skin T_T i use moisturizer for face but i dont really use body lotion. i use high mosturizer body soap with goat's milk. it helps to prevent my skin from dry.

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink My skin is tough and old. I don't to moisturize my face because of my beard. So if you are having skin issues grow a beard.

vika382filth
7yr ago
4,756 jpops
permalink i use moisturiser too, usually i exfoliate my face too, it gets really soft :3

mizzladyenvy
7yr ago
2,026 jpops
permalink I use an oatmeal,almond, and cream soap! my skin is weird it'll be too dry or too oily. it's a battle every day so this soap moustrizes and help clear my skin without over drying or being greasy!

mizzladyenvy
7yr ago
2,026 jpops
permalink oh and i don't put on much make-up(helps ALOT! and i use hydrocortizon at night and wash it off in the morning! :)

da5hunfan
7yr ago
11,353 jpops
permalink I don't think i have good skin in the first place. It occurs most around my face and neck. I have acne that is hard to get rid of. It has to do with my hormones... I'm trying proactiv. It somewhat helps but they keep showing up during my issue. My doctor told me to use some lotion that helps stop the acne scars from staying on my skin.At the moment, my acne is kinda going away...

saitou2152
7yr ago
1,494 jpops
permalink facial cleanser in the morning and evening (if i am not lazy)

jsamaa
6yr ago
2,270 jpops
permalink I just use cold water to wash my face twice daily. I tell everyone this and they never believe me. I have very clear skin because I've been using cold water to wash my face since 2009.

WHY: Cold water has a certain pH level which helps clean your skin effectively and it is more safer than using cleansers. Results from this regime show after six months. After the first two months you might start to break out, but this is because your skin is getting used to the change of pH levels from your daily cleanser to the pH levels of the cold water.

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Your Skincare Routine?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service