Your Own Definition of Love

29 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by dangerose  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Your Own Definition of Love

dangerose
6yr ago
1,786 jpops
permalink Ok... me and my friends have different views regarding love and because of this I want to know other people's view on love, because everyone has different opinions, ideas and definitions of love...
I want to know what your definition is! so what is your own definition of Love?

Asia1
6yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink Love is understanding. As simple as that. Also care and support are very important. But the most important is understanding.

niQx
6yr ago
18,508 jpops
permalink Love is just a word, until someone's come along to give meaning to it! <3

yoanaa29
6yr ago
31,400 jpops
permalink hahah, nice :)

niQx
6yr ago
18,508 jpops
permalink thanks! hehe. :)

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Arashiis1
6yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink Love has different meanings to each person. It's hard to define.
I think Love is understanding, caring and maybe even being able to relate. I'm not sure.

bakaxhui
6yr ago
1,807 jpops
permalink Love is love. Love does not need a reason. They are just there ~ :)

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink love is something you express, not say it.

AraKun
6yr ago
4,492 jpops
permalink You need to be able to accept the person you love.
If you're ready for almost anything to make the person you love happy, well i guess that's one thing.
Looks doesnt matter, if you love ones personality, ones soul, then nothing else truly matters.

darksama
6yr ago
828,218 jpops
permalink love can only be share when u know how to love urself

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink love is something experienced between two ppl who care about each other

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Love is understanding someone and not trying to change them ...

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Love is an action, love means you will do anything and everything for that one special person. ^^

Stella95
6yr ago
2,181 jpops
permalink Love is happiness. It's being able to express who you are and being accepted by your other half :D It's being able to have fun, without having further obligations like sex. Just enjoying your time as a couple without pressure.

TakashiMinamoto
6yr ago
2,255 jpops
permalink Love is the product of a chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason.

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

meguru7an
6yr ago
12,729 jpops
permalink For me it is is like when someone annoys you and even makes you mad but you can't find it in you to hate them no matter what they've done because you can't imagine your life without them since they are what makes you smile. It's not subject to a dictionarial definition you just know it.

kayanna
6yr ago
4,346 jpops
permalink Love is an unexplained feeling
sometimes you just can't a reason why you love this person
but you do

JustIronic
6yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink To really care for someone. I think that's the only answer I really have.
It doesn't matter if it's romantic love, or love between friends and family.

Titania
6yr ago
102,318 jpops
permalink Love is something you can share with someone without having second thoughts about it, someone who is prepared to protect, trust, and make you happy and also cares about you :)

LyrreChelle
6yr ago
93,590 jpops
permalink love is sharing ^^

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink Love is unexplainable. Love is something great. We can show love to others by helping or being there for them when they are in trouble. Love can be an affection we give to someone that we like. Love helps us to be strong and continue to move forward. Love can also be bad. Love can cause us pain like heartbreak. Love is perfect though because even through all that pain we knew how love felt. Love is something that can't be put to words but shown through actions. Love is constantly telling others that you are there for them and you will do everything in you power to keep them happy and not to let them worry.
I guess this quote from the Bible can better describe what love is

"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink love? i dont know, haha

leyategoshii
6yr ago
73 jpops
permalink Love is a thing that varies in meaning depending on the person who defines/experiences it. Hahaha.

For me, love is... Happiness? ^^ ♥

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink I think love involves comfort, affection, strength, trust, and honesty
The people have to be able to work through difficulties and differences and still want to stay by one another's side and protect each other and heal together

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Love is a very elusive and multifaceted concept~ love isn't something that can be put into words, but rather through actions and emotions.

The best definition I can offer based on what I've experienced is that love means to be able to fully understand the person for who they are regardless of their own shortcomings and differences. You trust that person and you feel safe with that person. You are willing to sacrifice anything and everything for that person as long as they feel happy and that they know you're always there with them when things go horribly wrong. You build each other up and you make one another stronger. There is always pain, there is always suffering, but in the end, you know it's all worth it because something wonderful always comes out of it.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I think love is waking up in the morning, flipping through your memories, and smiling because certain people make you smile and your heart warm, but hurt like you pricked her finger on a needle. Falling in love with the way they act because they are showing you reality and not fakeness.

Mhuri
3yr ago
69 jpops
permalink Love only cause pain, suffering and loneliness. The more we love someone and cares for someone, we expect the same from them. And if they turn us down we fell that we are betrayed and we suffer.. As simple as that

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Your Own Definition of Love
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service