Your favorites Concert and LIVE performance

23 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by Sorel  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    Your favorites Concert and LIVE performance

Sorel
5yr ago
973 jpops
permalink Hey guys, post in your favorites concert from your favorites JRock band here!

violetchain
5yr ago
680 jpops
permalink If we're talking about concert DVDs, Dragon Ash's "Rio de Emocion" tour video is beautiful. I think it's one of the best things they've ever done. I used to leave it on in the background a lot when I was drawing since the tracklist is so good.

Close second is GLAY's "White Road" tour DVD. Almost every GLAY DVD is good, but on this one the ballads just sound so elegant and sincere, and the lighting and the way they use the stage is perfect. If you like ballads, I can't recommend it highly enough.

If we're talking about concerts we've actually been to, X JAPAN. I'm more of a casual X fan, but it actually kind of blew my mind. It was so moving to hear all kinds of teenagers and middle-aged couples singing "Endless Rain" together.

mizeru
5yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink I've been to very few actually. :/
I've seen Miyavi, Monoral, LM.C, GPKISM and the GazettE live so far. They all had amazing live performances and stage presence, but the GazettE was probably the one that had the best live.

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink never been to any live concerts so i have been watching in youtube...i say the gazette

nekomiminatsumi
5yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I haven't seen much concerts, and I don't think i'll go to one soon but for now I just watch them on Youtube ^^ I liked the PS Carnival 2005 and the MELT and DIM SCENE live from the GazettE *o* Versailles have good lives too ^^

nekomiminatsumi
5yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink Oh and I can't forget the Tokyo Dome live from the GazettE either! That was amazing and really magical ;u;

aoki
5yr ago
10,384 jpops
permalink never seen before :( I hope someday :)

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink the GazettE's NLSG Final in Budokan ~ so memorable :moved:

VKfanHere
5yr ago
100 jpops
permalink royz new age tour final

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink Girugamesh - Incomplete 'Live' 7.22.2013 [Comeback concert]

JYChii
4yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink One Ok Rock "Is this my budokan?"

Kimochiidesu
4yr ago
2 jpops
permalink Golden Kinema Gekijou TYPE A

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink After seeing them in person I must say Rose Noire is AMAZING live!
And from their live DVDs I can tell that exist†trace, Nightmare, and vistlip are really awesome live too! I hope I can see them all live one day! I would be in fanboy heaven at all of their lives :moved:

JYChii
3yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink All the concerts of One Ok Rock

Chrissy
3yr ago
637 jpops
permalink ONE OK ROCK in Frankfurt/Germany December 2014, but now I can see them live in Japan ^^

JYChii
3yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink DIV's one man tour

Analisa
2yr ago
6,329 jpops
permalink ONE OK ROCK live performance & concert are the best for me. The vocalist seems like he got battery inside his body. Running, jumping & singing at the same time with great stamina!
https://youtu.be/qYB8kNHc56I

Lunatic
2yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Mine was couple years ago when I was watching Rammstein live

mudri
2yr ago
198,134 jpops
permalink Of those I've been to, tricot was best. I was really close to the stage and they were just brilliant.

As for videos, my favourite is Uchuu Conbini's last live, which happened about a year ago.

Higiri
2yr ago
58,215 jpops
permalink The black swan's one man
especially when Jin sang Kagune Justitia <3

Higiri
2yr ago
58,215 jpops
permalink And almost all The gazette's concerts xD they're awesome OwO

Nuimee
2yr ago
50,132 jpops
permalink SIDs Tokyo Dome concert and basically SIDNAD vol 7
And Kiryus budokan concert
Why do I have to live at the other end of the world? T_T

Higiri
2yr ago
58,215 jpops
permalink Tsuzuku's performance is awesome, he puts so much of himself in every concert, I love that

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    Your favorites Concert and LIVE performance
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service