Younger Guy, Older Girl?

9 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by HeroFan4Life  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Younger Guy, Older Girl?

HeroFan4Life
3yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink So, this is NOT for me, but for a friend of mine and I have no idea what to tell her. Anyway, my friend works with this younger guy (18, 19 next month.) and she really finds him attractive. He's nice, a gentleman, soft spoken, she really thinks he's great. But my friend is 22 almost 23, and feels weird being attracted to someone that's 3 almost 4 years younger than her. She isn't sure what to do, and like I said, I have no idea what to tell her. What do you guys think? Is it right? Wrong? Should she just move on?

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Hello there..
Age gap problem eh.. well one of my friends have been into this kind of situation too, that boy was about 2 years younger that her. But they make a sweet couple. If both of them shared the same feelings then why not keep it going? But this kind of relationship sometimes a bit dangerous since the boy still immature (he's 18/19 right?) so the risk here is perhaps one day he realize that his feelings toward her was actually just like a siblings, look her like a sister..

But still, this kind of relationship is actually not so new nowadays soince it's actually happen in 7 out of 10 couples. So if both of them is seriously wanna keep it up, just make it. It's not impossible and their age gap wasn't that much bigger than certain people out there ;)

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I agree with pronzite. When someone older than you falls for you and confesses, you kind of had an older sister or brother image. It might work considering he's 18/19. I think he'd be more mature and knowing of his tastes. It essentially depends on the guy's thoughts. I think she should go for it because she'd regret it later, not saying anything that is.

KimiNoMeji
3yr ago
47,839 jpops
permalink She should figure out if he likes her too. If he doesn't there is no problem for her and if he does, they should have an honest conversation about the age gap, what they think about it, how to handle people who comments on it etc. just so they are on the same page and can avoid awkward situations.

Guys are usually slower than girls when it comes to maturity level so your friend should also make sure, he is mature enough for her (:

1crazy4drama
3yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink why not???? its okay the other way around... a long as you both love each other

HeroFan4Life
3yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Thank you all for your answers, I read them all and told her what you all suggested!

But, now she tells me that there was already a girl who made a move and it seems that he likes the girl(?) - she's not so sure yet. She told me that he messes with her and kind of acts mean to her, but when it comes to her (my friend) he's actually really nice and sweet toward her. He also stares at her a lot and tries to get her attention.

I'm pretty much a goof when it comes to relationship things, so again, I have no idea what tell her.

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink I think it's seems right. Love is love after all, and when you think that's the right person for you, then go for what you heart tells you to.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i think a gap is fine
esp since the gap you are talking about is actually pretty little

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
13,445 jpops
permalink I personally prefer older guys, but other people can do as they like! It's their life

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Younger Guy, Older Girl?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service