Worst games ever?

48 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by nielle08  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Worst games ever?

nielle08
10yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink what game made you say "this one sucks!!!!! i don't wanna play it anymore!!!!"?[edit]Last edit by nielle08 on Saturday 28 Feb, 2009 at 06:42 -75.8%[/edit]

Cheenie
10yr ago
847 jpops
permalink Spore. :RBsealed:

That was heck boring :RBohNo:

MaffyTaffy
10yr ago
6,268 jpops
permalink FlyFF lmao....it's rubbish really and so boring it feels like a chore playng it

It's a anime 3d mmorpg game you have to download, full view

Boring fighting movements so repetitive, you have to kill cute-ish looking monsters to gain items and put up your own level...the social side to it is terible I felt like I was speaking to brick walls and npcs really boring only a delusional fang girl/Japan loving freak would say it's fantastic -.-

Sorry for the rant haha

RollinStarhero
10yr ago
5,025 jpops
permalink Sonic Heroes i got so pissed off at that game i want to break the game :RBveryAngry: it was a game u need break :RBveryAngry:

Shitihanta
10yr ago
2,416 jpops
permalink "Enclave", some cheap-butt hack 'n slash fantasy game for Xbox that I bought at a retail. It sucked major backside, didn't even spend any time giving the background story except for in the manual, just threw you right into the hacking. It was really the worst game I have ever wasted 10 bucks on. :RBohNo:

Edit to add: Also, Greyhawk: The Temple of Elemental Evil. One of the worst CRPGs I have EVER played. Well, THE worst, actually. It sucked so much it shouldn't even be allowed to be called a CRPG. Me hate. Much. Very much. :RBconfused: [edit]Last edit by Shitihanta on Tuesday 24 Feb, 2009 at 19:56 +44%[/edit]

Hiato
10yr ago
322 jpops
permalink Sonic and the Secret Rings. Its like good and all, but the story is kind of lacking.

XRW175P6MQ4
10yr ago
1,073 jpops
permalink Empire Earth III it wouldn't be so bad really if the unit pathing wasn't so awful.

ananasana
10yr ago
9,640 jpops
permalink FlyFF and Grand Chase

Khaz
10yr ago
4 jpops
permalink All i say is ghostbuster for nintendo 8-bit

So hate that game, last part = u die u start all over? continues whats that?

Still remeber it and its been MANY years since i actually played it!

Valstu
10yr ago
10,263 jpops
permalink Well I hate all quickly made movie games like Catwoman xD

coolgamers
9yr ago
105 jpops
permalink Prince of Persia Revelations: late sound, many bugs, many glitches, can't understand the story and color change

tinikibell7
9yr ago
15,293 jpops
permalink BRATZ for real, i swear it the most borin game u will ever have :nod: ,they only walk around and being slave to every1 at the school, and u cant even sleep on bed, that sux :nod: but the only cute thing about it, the DOGS :RBhalo:

Brensen
9yr ago
1,243 jpops
permalink Agree with Valstu. Game like catwoman is suck :RBohNo:

Metaphoenix
9yr ago
279,701 jpops
permalink Medabots Infinity. There was nothing good about that game. I picked it up, played on it for about a hour and realized it was the worst game ever. The worst thing is that I wasted £30 on it :RBcrying:

nielle08
9yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink aww what a waste....
Quote by Metaphoenix
Medabots Infinity. There was nothing good about that game. I picked it up, played on it for about a hour and realized it was the worst game ever. The worst thing is that I wasted £30 on it :RBcrying:

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
permalink CATWOMEN......... :RBveryAngry:
i cant believe i bought it :madc: , such a waste of money :no:

DragonGod54
9yr ago
236 jpops
permalink Spore and Sonic Heroes were truly sad and crappy games!! :RBundecided:

FukaruRhyan
9yr ago
371 jpops
permalink Hamtaro and Shining soul fom GBA, i didn't like them at all D8

tohoshinki5
9yr ago
26,103 jpops
permalink I don't know about anyone else but a couple months ago I bought Tales of Symphonia:Dawn of the the New World. It was HORRIBLE!! Everything that was original in the first game was completely distorted in this one! You'll know what I'm talking about if you've played it.
Overall, it wasn't the worst game in the world, but the fact that it was a sequel the the amazing ToS just brought up my hopes too high. Tales of Symphonia is my all time favourite game. The developers completely destroyed the whole thing, I hate the new characters and the plot was terrible!!
Who actually liked this game??????

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,159 jpops
Quote by Cheenie
Spore. :RBsealed:

That was heck boring :RBohNo:

I liked the game sorta...

the first stages were funny until tribe stage....then it were boring

BurningTyphoon
9yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink Rune: Viking Warlord on the PS2... The textures of that game's crap. It looks like a PS1 game, or something. I can't remember anything about the game... I must have played it twice, and never touched it again... I hated that crap... I can't remember anything about the game, just that it was a gift from like... 5 years ago.

Kesuhu
9yr ago
11,750 jpops
Quote by DragonGod54
Spore and Sonic Heroes were truly sad and crappy games!! :RBundecided:

BORINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! THIS GAME WAS BORING! :RBcrying: :blankstare: :shifty:

chickenfinger79
9yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink I hate those games that are based off of movies. They always are made really quickly, and you beat them really quickly. :RBangry:

sweety659
9yr ago
843 jpops
permalink *yawns*

ParasiteJely
9yr ago
4,605 jpops
permalink Pirates of the caribbean was soo extremly boring><
Sorry but no more this game>>

ApolloZeta
9yr ago
158 jpops
permalink I'm going to say the worst games I've played, ever. That I can remembered that I wanted to break the disk after 10 mins.
Damnation: It's a newer one out...Don't you ever play that game...I will find you -.-
Viking: I don't care what people say...this game was terrible..A failed attempt to match God of War in my opinion.

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink Trickster, nothing for me << Liked it at first, but hell, it grew boring. Uh, no more thanks.

darkmousie
9yr ago
4,120 jpops
permalink Gah, I've played so many, its hard to pick one DEFINITE worst game... I really hated eternal sonata for the 360; it was a very pretty game with nice music, but the gameplay was kinda...eh.

And while I agree that Sonic Heroes was quite a fail, it's NOTHING compared to Shadow the Hedgehog. That game just doesn't make logical sense! Seriously, if you could run around at the speed of sound, would YOU ride around on a motorcycle? It seems like kinda a step backward to me. Combine that with the whole "I'm gun-weilding hedgehog...from SPAAAAACCEEEE" thing, and you get... bad.

staygold10
9yr ago
1,371 jpops
permalink Games based on movies
Games based on cartoons and anime
Games based on TV shows. Hannah Montana, thats so raven...*shivers*
i don't play any of the above because they've been proven to suck rocks. cold...hard rocks

Worst RPGs: Enchanted Arms and Orphan *another shutter at the thought of Orphan*
Worst SHooter: Perfect Dark for the 360

thats all i can think of but i probably played worst shooters to tell the truth

lissofunny
9yr ago
7,588 jpops
permalink tales of symphonia 2: dawn of a new world.

whoever designed the storyline totally messed up everything.
i really can't stand emil and marta, they're too unrealistic and naive.

it was such a waste of time i hated it so much.
my expectations were shattered since the first tos game was so good.

man, by far the worst in terms of character personalities, storyline and gameplay

LordLestat
9yr ago
35,293 jpops
permalink Zork! (maybe some people know it) well it's funny to see the answer but hey I'm not really an old school guy so I don't like this game

Raze
9yr ago
1,003 jpops
permalink Miracle Space Race

Konanina
8yr ago
16,334 jpops
permalink Yea games based on movies, anime etc suck so bad.

RAWRm0na
8yr ago
523 jpops
permalink The Last Guy... Can never figure out how to play it >:/

Christshun
8yr ago
142 jpops
Quote by ApolloZeta
I'm going to say the worst games I've played, ever. That I can remembered that I wanted to break the disk after 10 mins.
Damnation: It's a newer one out...Don't you ever play that game...I will find you -.-
Viking: I don't care what people say...this game was terrible..A failed attempt to match God of War in my opinion.

^^
This

Damnation was absolutely horrid and gave me headaches. Though the beginning cutscene was kinda cool and i expected something cool than once I started playing i was like... Oh nooo.... xD.

darkfischer
8yr ago
145 jpops
permalink I HATE RE 5 Very Hard To Play

crossguard
7yr ago
150 jpops
permalink Crysis Warhead, Crysis and Crysis 2 are cools though

TerrierChad
7yr ago
28 jpops
permalink It's tough to say really because I've played plenty of crap games but I expected them to be crap so I have very little ill feeling towards them. I've also played games that might no be anywhere near as bad but have made me far more disappointed simply because I expected so much more. Trying to find one which was both hugely disappointing and absolutely awful is tough.

The one game which may fit that is WWF Smackdown 2 on the PS1. I'd heard about how great it was and was eager to get it when I got a PS1. Maybe I was spoiled by the incredible WWF No Mercy on my trusty N64 but SD2 was just plain terrible. The controls were terrible, matches unrealistic (Hell In A Cell for example looked nothing like the actual HIAC) and the story mode was hilariously bad. You get attacked by someone in the story backstage and it would never be brought up again. Then you get attacked backstage again and the same happens. Also, it was so easy to complete and get the hidden characters because you could just skip every match until they were unlocked without having to play a match. An absolutely putrid excuse for a game. I genuinely can't think of one redeeming feature. How this got ass good a scores as it did is beyond me.

celloadict
3yr ago
81 jpops
permalink The one I've played at least was Rumble Roses.

Reighle13
3yr ago
22,479 jpops
permalink Those free games.. the one who tricks you thinking it's this kind of game but lets your hopes down

IzuTaka
3yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I've had quite a few encounters with terrible games.
» Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - {At first I thought it was cool but then the action... Oh god it was so confusing and the enemies were too OP.. The graphics were subpar.}
» Sherlock Holmes - {I actually enjoy the gameplay because it's a puzzle game, HOWEVER the graphics are terrible. I mean the background detail is quite impressive, some kind of blurry but still good. The character graphics are a different story.... The outline of the facial features look smeared and uneven. Thick lines and thin lines, the mouth doesn't even move right, and their eyes don't even look like eyes. The movement is stiff and the game is glitchy as hell.}
» Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - {This game was good in the beginning but once I hit the 4 stage I'm just confused as hell. There's no objective point or mini-map so basically you're wandering half the time.}

NightmareRevolver
3yr ago
11,398 jpops
permalink Genji Days of the Blade.
It was especially heartbreaking because the first game (Dawn of the Samurai) is honestly one of my all time favorite games. DotB, though, has wonky controls, bad English voice acting and a static camera that makes it difficult to play at all.

Nakigara
3yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink One of the worst games that I've played is Red Dead Redemption. While the game is good and the story is alright, I just couldn't get over the fact how empty the world was. I'd be ridin' along on my horse for miles and miles and only run into one or two npcs on the way. The animal wildlife while dangerous, is still few and far between. Other than that, I just plain don't like the game. It's slow, boring and not one rockstars best games. L.A. Noir is a lot interesting than RDR and that game is twice as slow. Lmao

ANDRYON
3yr ago
1,118 jpops
permalink The worst game i ever played was amazing brick

Nakigara
3yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink Another terrible game is Sacred 3. If there is anyone out there who is just a little curious about Sacred 3, let me stop you before you waste money on a crap linear- RPG that has all the RPG elements taken out. Want freedom pf choice? Not there. Want loot upon loot? Not there either. Want a game that offers hours and hours of fun? Go play Fallout 3, New Vegas, or Fallout 4. Hell, even Arcania 4 is better than sacred 3 :|

sazaby
3yr ago
1,178 jpops
permalink Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

It was released literally unfinished, buggy, and just a mess overall. Here's a video displaying some of the immaculate gameplay.

Also, I'll still, to this day, throw around Brink as one of the worst I've played for sure. Didn't help that there was a bunch of hype surrounding the game prior to release, only for all of it to be crushed two days after release.

Carrotamination
3yr ago
29,098 jpops
permalink Umm... Thrill Ville for Nintendo Wii? I got that game a really long time ago and played it only for about 10 minutes. I have no idea what was that game about. All you can do is choose a character and then get thrown into some kind of amusement park. And then, all you do is walk around and collect some I-dunno-what-but-I-remember-it-was-silver thingies or pay some coins to view yourself sitting on a roller coaster. That was all I figured out and even if there was something more to it, the game was simply boring.

AmyMarttinen
3yr ago
7,324 jpops
permalink Yanderella.
It was freaking boring.

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Worst games ever?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service