Win 2 tickets to puffy amiyumi at irving plaza, new york

24 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 8yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Win 2 tickets to puffy amiyumi at irving plaza, new york

JpopAsia
8yr ago
539,390 jpops
permalink Hi peoples! Together with livenation we will give away 2 pairs of tickets for the Puffy AmiYumi concert FETES 2010 presented by Superglorious and NYAF/NYCC @ Irving Plaza with Boom Boom Satellite; Zazen Boys; Echostream. The concert will be held on Sunday 10 October at 05:30PM.

For more information about this concert visit the livenation page.

How can you win a pair of tickets? "Like" our page facebook and tell us why you want the tickets in this topic! It's that easy!! We will pick two winners on Friday 8 October.

Maybe you can even meet up with some other people from JPA! ^^

KATTUNKAMExROX
8yr ago
388,412 jpops
permalink Omg is this for real? I'm going to the NYAF with my friends so it'd be so awesome to see Puffy AmiYumi and the other artists! I'd totally make my day:D Btw is their an age limit to this concert because I'm 15:/

obviousasian
8yr ago
27 jpops
permalink I have been a total Puffy AmiYumi fan since I was a kid and since they sang the theme song to the Teen Titans on Cartoon-Network. I`ve been worshiping them ever since and have been literally dying to go to one of their concerts!!! It`s really sad because I worship alot of asian bands, but I`m never able to support them ...because one, I`m in the lonely state of Connecticut where NOTHING happens. And two, most of the concerts are hosted in California or other densely populated towns with more asians rather than just regular NYC. SOSO HERE IS MY CHANCE ;D TO GO TO PUFFY AMIYUMI... and show my asian love for them ♥ SINCE I`M ASIAN TOO... and yah... In NYC. YESSS. ♥♥♥ SO THAT IS WHY I want those concert tickets. LOL. Thank you for notifying me about the offer and giving this me this opportunity!

Momokochan
8yr ago
285 jpops
permalink I would love to win these tickets!!! I've always wanted to go to an Asian band concert!! And in New York too!! That would be the coolest thing EVER!!!! ^_^
I've never won anything in my life, be it a contest or a competition... I'm not expecting to win, but the chance is still worth it~~~

Yuushix3
8yr ago
210 jpops
permalink This is great! I wish I could win because it would be my first concert. The fact that it's Puffy AmiYumi is awesome! The Teen Titans theme was great!

hokuboshi713
8yr ago
36,361 jpops
permalink Wow, too bad I don't have a facebook.....but I doubt my parents would let me go anyway.

Lhiachan
8yr ago
1,862 jpops
permalink I would like to win the tickets because I am seventeen years old and have never been to a concert. Yes, that's right, never. I have what they call "helicopter parents" who refuse to give me any sort of leash at all. I have always had dreams of going abroad. Someday, I wish to go to Japan, Korea, and Thailand. J-pop is a way for me to "escape", in a manner of speaking. You know, it's one of those things that I can do to unwind. Someone's always yelling at me, whether it's my parents, classmates, or my boss, and J-pop helps me feel not quite so... alone. On another note, I won't have to go far to experience Japan. New York City is only three hours from my house.

So who would the other ticket go to? Well, I shall have to convince my boyfriend to fly in from Toronto... =D

muimui94
8yr ago
510 jpops
permalink omgggg i useee to loveee them when i was younger iii still do buttt i never see them n stuff im totally gonna check this out!!! <3

animelove702
8yr ago
593 jpops
permalink how cool i would really like ot win the tickets!! :D :D
but it would be hard if i had to travel! :RBfrown:

yozac
8yr ago
343 jpops
permalink I would love to win these tickets! I do not live too far outside NYC, and I have fall break the next week, so I would be able to go. My life essentially revolves around J-pop! It is what encouraged me to start learning Japanese, and it is what inspired me to major in East Asian Studies. I chose my college precisely because it had amazing Asian Studies and Japanese language programs. I've always wanted to go to Japan, and I plan on studying abroad, but until then I listen to Japanese music to feel closer to the language and the culture that I love. And these tickets would be a great way for me to experience those passions in person, rather than only through headphones.
And if I won, I'd be bringing someone from my college's Japanese club! Go JUSA!

nasmat1
8yr ago
12 jpops
permalink i'd love to win these tickets! Im actually going to the NYAF this year and really wanted to buy the tickets to see puffy amiyumi and boom boom satilites!! but i'm on a really tight budget and wasn't able to, so if i can win these it would really make me happy. I love puffy amiyumi!! especially when i first started watching their showw, soo please choose me!

superglorious
8yr ago
11 jpops
permalink "Btw is their an age limit to this concert "

As per LiveNation, this event is open to all ages

"General Rules
All ages admitted unless otherwise specified.
Must be 21 years of age and older to drink.

Children Rules
All ages admitted unless otherwise specified. "

Grengoddess
8yr ago
10,591 jpops
permalink If you plan on giving away Hikaru Utada tickets or BoA tickets in NY soon, let me know ^_~

secreteasian
8yr ago
1,234 jpops
permalink How will it know if I "like" your facebook page? I mean I already liked it, but there is no way to tell.
Anyways, I would absolutely love to win a ticket!!! I have never been to a concert, and I love Puffy AmiYumi!! I love love love Asian music, but none of the singers I like ever come near where I live. But NYC is close, and to win a free ticket would be the best!!! I probably will not win this, but I really want to. Please please please!! pick me! :)

Zakura
8yr ago
38,355 jpops
permalink That is awesome! I'd love to win these tickets! I've never seen a Japanese band perform and I would just love it. :)

Rhiley
8yr ago
604 jpops
permalink Puffy AmiYumi is a really great band! They're music is so upbeat, whenever I feel sad I listen to 君とオートバイ (Kimi to autobike)and when they say 「君とオートバイ、いつだって二人きり」 (Kimi to autobike, itsudatte futari kiri)I always feel better. All their songs always make me feel really strong, like I can overcome anything in my way! And always for sure put me in a good mood.
I also think that it would be a really good experience as my first concert (I've been saving my first concert experience for Japanese artists.) Which seeing as how I'm 19, is a little strange to have never been to a concert.
But it's not just that it's a good time to me, it's also that it's inspirational music, granted some of their songs are a little farfetched and more funny than anything, they also have songs that, to me make me want to reach out and do something great with my life. So maybe if I could get a little closer to these pillars of inspiration, then maybe I could be inspired to do something great! 
ヽ(^o^)丿
[edit]Last edit by Rhiley on Saturday 25 Sep, 2010 at 00:14 +2.6%[/edit]

ovais909
8yr ago
636 jpops
Quote by Rhiley
Puffy AmiYumi is a really great band! They're music is so upbeat, whenever I feel sad I listen to 君とオートバイ (Kimi to autobike)and when they say 「君とオートバイ、いつだって二人きり」 (Kimi to autobike, itsudatte futari kiri)I always feel better. All their songs always make me feel really strong, like I can overcome anything in my way! And always for sure put me in a good mood.
I also think that it would be a really good experience as my first concert (I've been saving my first concert experience for Japanese artists.) Which seeing as how I'm 19, is a little strange to have never been to a concert.
But it's not just that it's a good time to me, it's also that it's inspirational music, granted some of their songs are a little farfetched and more funny than anything, they also have songs that, to me make me want to reach out and do something great with my life. So maybe if I could get a little closer to these pillars of inspiration, then maybe I could be inspired to do something great! 
ヽ(^o^)丿

I feel the same way to :D
I listen to K2G when ever im sad :)

Wisher
8yr ago
452 jpops
permalink I like JPA on facebook!!

I would love to win these tickets to see PuffyAmiYumi!
I live in New York but whenever there's a Jpop artist in town I can NEVER go because I go to college out of state. And two tickets would be perfect!! One for me and one for muh twin sister that I haven't seen since school started and probably won't see until ChristmasT_T I've never been away from her so long and it would mean the world to me if we could spend a weekend together and go see a concert of one of my favorite duos of all time!!! I'd also love love love to meet some of the people who created this epic website! It's because of this website that I fell in love with both Jpop and Kpop!! Please, please, please it would be a dream come true!

najimeMashitE1
8yr ago
13 jpops
permalink This would be really really awesome if i went to the concert :RBheart:

i really love ami yumi alot haha i have all their cd's and i loved their show when it was on i was pretty mad when they took it off the tv.

i even cosplayed as yumi for a convention.... but didnt work out soo well hehe.

but i would soo love to go... and thanks soo much for having this giveaway!!!

it would mean alot to me. ive always want to go to any asian music related concert. and i never get to go. i live in florida no asian artist go here. ever. it would be nice to go. plus i have family there haha soo i'd get to see them too.[edit]Last edit by najimeMashitE1 on Monday 27 Sep, 2010 at 13:06 +41%[/edit]

allieneko
8yr ago
148 jpops
permalink i would love to win those tickets to see PUFFY live because i've loved them ever since fifth grade,i'm a freshman in highschool now.PUFFY's music brings me to my senses, which not a lot of bands do.their songs can make me feel happy, sad, excited, determind. and what i love most about them is that they've been around for so long and never once have they thought about giving up or calling it quits. to me determination is so important.in the future, i'd definitely want to see myself as a singer/musician/singwriter.
PUFFY is a huge inspiration, not only because they have so many different music styles, but also because of how hard they work and how dedicated they are.because when you love something that much, it's hardly even work once you get passed all the tiredness, really.i'd also like to win those tickets because i just started listening to them after their honeycreeper tour here in the states, so i missed them. and now they're back, but for a limited time, and they aren't touring.i have watched many live videos of them but never could it be the same as seeing them live.plus their newest album is awesome!
again, i'd also liek to win tickets to see them live, because it's in new york! i've been their twice, and i love it.plus it's probably the place i'd choose to see them, other than japan.wining those tickets to PUFFY would be one of the best thing's that has ever happened to me, not exaggerating!plus i know i'd have a blast and never forget the moment they first appeared on stage.Ami's birthday was just a couple weeks ago, so i'd like to shout out happy birthday and to thank JPOPASIA for this opportunity. :) [edit]Last edit by allieneko on Monday 27 Sep, 2010 at 18:16 -98.5%[/edit]

Snooopid
8yr ago
245 jpops
permalink Hi I really would love these tickets. Being a freshmen in college is hard. I am 18 years old and have never been to a concert. I would like to let out my college frustrations and go to this very awesome looking concert! I have also never been to New York as far as I can remember. I would like to experience it especially through this concert. And I just love Asian music. Jpop, Kpop, and Cpop are all I listen to now.

Yaoifangirl
8yr ago
157 jpops
permalink I would LOVE the tickets because it would be my first concert ever!! And that I rarely have time to do anything fun in my life because of all the homework from my school...If i could have this one chance to have some real fun, it would be the best day and memory in my WHOLE life. Thank you. :RBblush:

ChiisaiHoshi
8yr ago
123 jpops
permalink I love Puffy!! And this would be an amazing oppurtunity to whoever wins. Good luck everybody! I would love to win, I am a half hour away from the city and would love to take my old roommate from school who I haven't seen in over a year =]

Japanime114
8yr ago
264 jpops
permalink [i]I'm also like Lhia Chan with "helicopter parents" except I'm one year younger. Whenever I feel really bad whether it's because of school or parents I turn to J-popASIA. Listeneing to Boa,Crystal Kay, YounHa, Se7en, Utada, or SCANDAL, etc. makes me feel so much better. I must admit I don't regularly listen to Puffy AmiYumi but I do love the Teen Titans song which I know all the words to and I loved their animated show. Why'd they take it off, it was so funny?? lol But anyway I've also never been to a concert in my life! and have waited and waited to find the perfect one to go to[with my parent]. It's my first and not my last time going to NYAF and I'm so excited. I love asian culture and would like to live in Japan for awhile at one point in my life and this would surely be a great memory to put into my camera, so thanks for the opportunity and whoever gets those two tickets deserves it!

btw....don't have a facebook:(:([/i]

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Win 2 tickets to puffy amiyumi at irving plaza, new york
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service