Why would a guy do this?! Guys, Girls! Opinions?!

6 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by HimeMurasaki  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Why would a guy do this?! Guys, Girls! Opinions?!

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink I was texting with my crush last night and he kept saying "aren't you tired? Aren't you going to sleep already?" I said no but when I stop replying cuz I think he doesn't want to talk, he starts texting "are you asleep?" So finally I was like "what, do you want me to go to sleep?" And he never said anything til the next day, acting like nothing ever happened. And I brought it up later when he called me and he was like "what? I don't remember... Oh, you're right. Hahaha well, I guess I did want you to go to sleep." And I kept asking why, and if it was because he didnt want to talk to me, and he was like "No, thats not it. It was because you seemed tired" which I told him I could tell was a lie, so then he just kept saying "I don't remember, I don't remember". I know this is probably a petty thing for me to ask about, but I don't know why someone would do something like that, and then lie about it. It seems suspicious...
Any opinions?!

megajrockfan
3yr ago
305 jpops
permalink maybe he was tired but didnt want to be rude to you. so he waited for you to go to sleep. which could be why he was askin.

BabyDollQt
3yr ago
568 jpops
permalink As the above poster said. He was probably tired and didn't want to seem rude. People do that all the time except I value my sleep so if I have to sleep I willl lol

KuroDango
3yr ago
2,084 jpops
permalink If he says something like he doesn't remember, then that situation might be awkward for him and he just doesnt want to talk about it? :D
Maybe your answer about him wanting you to go to sleep was a bit too harsh or he misunderstood.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Maybe he had homework he hadn't finished but was conflicted and wanted to text you still?

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink There's two reason: Either he's tired OR he want you to get some rest. But some cases he didn't know what else to talk about at the moment.

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Why would a guy do this?! Guys, Girls! Opinions?!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service