who likes oldschool music?

11 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by koto95  ·  last post 3mo ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    who likes oldschool music?

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink anyone like the oldies?? I'm talking at least before the '90's. my favourite artists from back in the day would have to be George Benson, Sadao Watanabe, Lee Ritenour and Miki Imai. :) please let me know what your favourites are!

Temezy
4yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

nekomiminatsumi
4yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink Hmm, I like Metallica :) Can't think of any others at the moment..

Motionlessly
4yr ago
2,837 jpops
permalink I like old stuff :p i am a classic metalhead in these terms with such bands as
AC/DC, pantera, iron maiden, slayer, metallica, guns n roses, kiss, led zeppelin, etc etc :D I don' tknow of any other genres of old school music i liek besides metal...

Tsuzuku
4yr ago
15,974 jpops
permalink I love old school acts, from Western to Asian rock & metal :3
Artists like Dir en Grey, La'Mule, X Japan, Metallica, G'n'R, The Rolling Stones are just few out of my faves :D

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
79,678 jpops
permalink Jimi Hendrix, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Ray Charles, Led Zep, The Doors, The Who etc.

Cactus
3yr ago
1,127 jpops
permalink Oh yeah, old classic metal. AC/DC, Deaf Leppard, Lynard Skynard, the Stones... Deep Purple. I'm a sucker for Earth, Wind and Fire and the Bee Gees, though. XD

rahci15
2yr ago
6,258 jpops
permalink oldschool! yeah i like them!!
the music is great! like earth, wind and fire, when in rome, bee gess, beatles, bread, queen and many more!

weebllikespie
2yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink Oh yeah, I'm particularly into old-school music. I feel like I'm stuck listening to 70s and 80s music because it's so good! Deep Purple, Queen, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Survivor and Player being a few out of any that I listen to :)

CalvinN28
2yr ago
10,935 jpops
permalink change every time I like/hear new song
so u know :D

CloudStrifey
2yr ago
79,678 jpops
permalink man, I love Jimi Hendrix and Louie Armstrong that much that I want to marry them. No joke. I also like The Rolling Stones, Led Zep and Ray Charles, among others :)

CloudStrifey
3mo ago
79,678 jpops
permalink WHATTUP IM BACK- really digging Cab Calloway, my mans

Back  |  Forums    General music    who likes oldschool music?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service