Who is your j-rock idol?

159 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by cheechan  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    Who is your j-rock idol?

7yr ago
885 jpops
permalink My j-rock idol has always been Ruki from The GazettE :RBheart:
he never gives up and even though people always mistake him :RBohNo:
Plus he and I dont like beans and we both like the winter! :RBhalo:
I love his hair and clothe style
Other then that I look up to Ruki for just who he is :)

7yr ago
286 jpops
permalink my Jrock idol would have to be hide-sama.

He was a really fantastic lead guitarist and singer. He lived a great life until he died. He was a fun person, his music was great and most Jrock band members (Hitsugi,Ruki,etc.) were inspired by him.

Other then that I look up to Ruki for just who he is :)

same goes for hide :)

7yr ago
4,579 jpops
permalink Ooohhh, those are many o.o
But I'd have to give a plus to all of those female vocalists out there, proving that women can sing rock just as well as men! :)
I'd also have to say Maya from LM.C, Ruki & Reita from GazettE and... Well, Waka from Danger Gang, Jyou from Exist Trace & Suiya from DecoLa Hopping, just because of their amazing vocal ability.
As for Reita... He's just an awesome bassist, ne? XD
And Maya is... Funny, cute and purely awesome :RBstickout:

Other than that, I can't remember any at the moment...

7yr ago
2,525 jpops
permalink Miyavi xD

7yr ago
999 jpops
permalink I have two.
Gackt & Hide

7yr ago
1,341 jpops
permalink Idol.... I don't know.
I'd like my guitar skills to someday be like Hide's. (Not hide. Hide)
But as a person... I think it'd be Isshi from Kagrra, because he's very secure in himself and does his own thing without thinking of trends. And of course his scary stories, pretty lyrics and awesome voice. And that golden hair I want so badly.[edit]Last edit by Juruwa on Wednesday 15 Dec, 2010 at 15:10 +6.6%[/edit]

7yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink mikaru, I guess. I'm do freaking jealous of everything he is and does.

7yr ago
99 jpops
permalink Nobody can be better than Matsumoto Hide ^^ but he is dead :(
i say Leda guitarrist of Deluhi but hide rock's!

7yr ago
1,852 jpops
permalink rin's idol is Shin from ViViD for his amazing vocal skills.

Ko-ki and Nao-chama for their drummer skills.

rin one day hopes to be as good as them

7yr ago
1,628 jpops
permalink My JRock idol.. Hmm. I dunno? I guess I have to say Miyavi-san! I love his hairstyle! hehe..

7yr ago
119,085 jpops
permalink its Ruki of the GazettE :rock: but i also idolize Kyo, Hizumi, Byou, Ryoga [iv gotta thing for vocalists :RBblush: lol] i do also idolize alota guitarists!!!

7yr ago
145,322 jpops
permalink Wow...there're so many people with so many great idols...
I'd have to say either Aoi or Kai from GazettE for me...
Aoi, the underhand guitarist, and I have a lot in common...both wanted to be musicians since Middle School and parents who didn't appreciate...I wish I end up something like the guy. :RBhot:
Also, Kai because he really gives music his all. Got a few fevers from over-drumming...*has a thing for the rhythm team*

7yr ago
468 jpops
permalink [i]Yasunori Hayashi of Acid Black Cherry/Janne Da Arc.
I just...cannot explain how great this man is to me. He is just so talented and has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard in my life.[/i]

7yr ago
663 jpops
permalink [size=9]Mine would be Hizumi from D'EspairsRay.
I guess he just gives off these vibes that make me look up to him. His personality is amazing. Even with his voice condition, he still remains optimistic, I envy him for that. His truly dedicated.
And he is so friendly in person too! c:[/size]

7yr ago
999 jpops
Quote by Hide
Nobody can be better than Matsumoto Hide

+ 1

7yr ago
920 jpops
permalink I don't have any idols nowadays, cos I'd probably too old to be idolizing any star now I guess. I do remember growing up idolising the three biggest j-rock vocalists Eikichi Yazawa, Kyosuke Himuro (from Boowy) and Hiroto Kōmoto (from Blue Hearts).

You couldn't believe how excited I was when I saw this youtube clip where all three of my idols were on stage together!

7yr ago
13,145 jpops
permalink that's easy ~ Gackt-sama!!! :D

7yr ago
885 jpops
permalink Sugoi..Minna-san
I bet our idols are very happy we look up to them
Arigato!~[edit]Last edit by cheechan on Thursday 20 Jan, 2011 at 14:58 +9.2%[/edit]

7yr ago
366 jpops
permalink Wǒ de ǒuxiàng shì Jrock héshàng! Wǒ ài tā, wǒ fēicháng ài tā de shízhuāng. Tā qǐfā le wǒ hěnduō! Tā shì yīgè shuí ài rìběn yīnyuè dài jìn wǒ! Wǒ yīzhí ài tā, huì yǒngyuǎn ài tā. Wǒ rènwéi tā shì tèshū de, yīnwèi tā shì yīgè fēicháng hé guānxīn tārén de rén. Fēicháng gǎnxiè nǐmen měi yīgè rén. Hěn yíhàn wǒ de zhōngwén xiězuò bùshì wǒ de yīngyǔ xiězuò jiātài měihǎo le. Dàn wǒ zhǐ xiǎng zhīdào nǐmen héshàng!

7yr ago
327 jpops
permalink For me, it's probably Satsuki from ReS.
He has absolutely amazing vocal abilities, and he really showcases them in his solo stuff now as well. He has so much raw emotion in his voice. <3
Also, I read somewhere that he can play the piano, guitar and drums as well. So, multi-talented. n_n

7yr ago
7,780 jpops
permalink Yoshiki. He's been through a lot and he's really old for a jrocker but hes still gonna do his thing..

I mean, when doctore said his neck would only hold out for 2 more years, cuz he had a herniated disc or something, and they told him to stop drumming, he was like, "Screw that." And he still plays.

he's sooooo cool XD

7yr ago
3,517 jpops
permalink Yoshiki. For never giving up and everything he did in his live. And for me without knowing it. Without him I wouldn't have met my best friends, so... I think, I have to be thankful.

Actually I don't really like him, but... I have so much respect (and he doesn't look THAT bad ;))

hide & Taiji. For saying their opinion to Yoshiki. In X's music where 2 big changes: One after Taiji left and one after ... you know. And at every changing point the music became different. The first Change was okay for me, but the second? Sorry, but... The new stuff sucks.
and of course both of them are great musicians!

7yr ago
1,628 jpops
permalink Umm. Hmm. I think Zekusu is my idol! Well, I have a lot of idol..

7yr ago
230 jpops
permalink i choose...hyde

7yr ago
959 jpops
permalink My #1 idol in jrock is Mana-sama(Malice Mizer/ Moi Dix Mois)!
He's simply amazing! :lovec:
His music is beautiful and so are his fashions. It's incredible how he makes them himself.

7yr ago
1,166 jpops
permalink My idol is Koshi Inaba ^-^ I just love his voice- so emotional, powerful and like a silk for my ears *-* I would listen to him over and over (well, I actually do XDD) and I love watching him on live performances he's the best for me <3

7yr ago
835 jpops
permalink my idol is Ruki from The GazettE..
i esp. admire his voice, he can really put out the emotions every time he sings~~
like in Pledge~ (made me cry too ..T^T )

7yr ago
159 jpops
permalink My Idol is Reita from the GazettE. He inspired me to play bass guitar! :D

7yr ago
3,426 jpops
permalink Miyavi-sama
he's my god :)

7yr ago
232 jpops
permalink all the members of alice nine~

7yr ago
6,945 jpops
permalink Ruki, from GazettE
And Taizo (ex. guit. Zoro)

T_T~ <3

7yr ago
2,563 jpops
permalink Ruki from The GazettE! ♥ ^^
He expresses himself so well through music and he can write really beautiful and touching lyrics (just look at Cassis, Guren Okuribi etc.) He also has his own unique style and doesn't follow the stream, you gotta love him for that <3

7yr ago
23,457 jpops
permalink I have soo many...it's hard to pick just one, I have so much respect for them all and I look up to them so much.

But whenever i'm asked I normally say Bou(ex. Antic cafe) I just love who he is :3

7yr ago
80 jpops
permalink I have to say Kaya...?
Although Miyavi is a very sweet person, I saw him last June :)

Everyone's talent is a wonderful thing to look up to, but if I'm going to pick someone it has to also be based on how they are as a person.

7yr ago
177 jpops
permalink I'd say Yugiri from Daizystripper, I love his voice, gives me a lot of emotions ~
Next to him, I have to say Hizaki, he's a formidable guitarist and his dresses are beautiful <3 The music he compose is always so beautiful!! ^^

But I have a lot of idols, can't say them all XD

7yr ago
999 jpops
permalink Gackt and X Japan are my idols! Love and respect!

7yr ago
21 jpops
permalink HYDE ♥♥♥ !!! My Sweet Oriental Dream !! >.

7yr ago
121 jpops
permalink i dont have any idols, would rather say i have alot of people i find inspirational and i admire. really hard to choose one (or few) people, cause it is so many xD

7yr ago
10 jpops
permalink ko-ki !!!!! ( ViViD ) I Like His Style when Playing Drum !! >.<

6yr ago
746 jpops
permalink of course HIZAKI ...(Versailles)

6yr ago
894 jpops
permalink I really have a lot of them. But I think the most important is Teruki(from An Cafe).

He was my biggest role model and idol. ♥ I love his personality a lot, in everything. He tries to be as positive as he can, but still he knows his lines. He want to communicate with cafekko, also in overseas. He started to took some English courses to talk better with overseas cafekko, he started to translate his blog into English (And made facebook where he adds his English entrys, and also told that in his twitter) and nowadays he started to translate his every tweet. I really appreciate him 'cause he really want the people, who doesn't understand Japanese, know what he say if they want.

He do a lot of job, and also do his best in everything. He support many bands and artist. He also always so kind and sweet, like every time I translate his entries to Finnish I'm close to tears 'cause he sometimes talks so beautifully about his fans. Every single time I do that I start to love his more and more, even it wouldn't be possible. xD

And If we want to go to the things like look, I have to say his smile is so adorable. Every time I see it I feel like I melt into my floor. His smile and laugh will cheer my day, was the day as bad as it could be. I also like his look etc.

Teruki's the reason I wanted to learn some Japanese and went to course. He's the reason I really try my best in school. I wish I could someday be just like he... (well, mostly with personality;D).
Well, I think you get my point, ne?

(I'm sorry if this is kinda... well unclear. I'm kinda tired 'cause clock is 1:18AM ^^')

6yr ago
865 jpops
permalink My idol is Aoi from The GazettE and of course Kyo from Dir En Grey!
Yuu - san knows his worth,frozen bachelor,he can be a great leader!He is my example to follow.
He a awesome freak,same as lots of other j-rockers,but still..I see in him something that is just in him..

6yr ago
1,413 jpops
permalink i would have to say kaoru from dir en grey. hes an amazing guitarist, and he inspires me. :)

6yr ago
11,353 jpops
permalink Hyde! from L'Arc~en~ciel and VAMPS

6yr ago
2,399 jpops
permalink Its RUKI and URUHA of the gazette

6yr ago
188 jpops
permalink Gackt and Hyde...especially Gackt! :)

6yr ago
557 jpops
permalink Gaaaaaaaaackt :D

6yr ago
2,399 jpops
permalink G A Z E T T E. . . . .

6yr ago
298 jpops
permalink for me its gotta be Reita from the Gazette
one of the best bassists in the world!!!!

6yr ago
41 jpops
permalink mine is ruki from the GazettE...it inspires me, relaxing me, its just awesome

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    Who is your j-rock idol?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service