Who is your first bias group?

12 posts  ·  created 2yr ago by JinHeart88  ·  last post 4mo ago
Back  |  Forums    K-Pop central    Who is your first bias group?

JinHeart88
2yr ago
375 jpops
permalink and why?

RagdollAlice23
2yr ago
235,684 jpops
permalink Well, who is yours? You should have answered the question too.

Koushinkyo
2yr ago
894 jpops
permalink Super Junior ♥

They hold a big part of my heart tbh. My sister introduces me to Super Junior and that was the door, that lead me to big kpop world. I really liked the group, watched the variety shows and listened to their music. After that I found other groups, which I like to listen. But Super Junior stayed as my favorite.

I really like their songs. I like the members personalities. I can't really explain, but it's the feeling I get when I hear their music or watch their videos. It's a lot more powerful than what other groups provide.

Good, recent, example of this is, when Super Junior came back with Mamacita. I actually put my alarm to wake me early to see their performances. I participated to different projects and did my very best to give my full support. When watching their shows, I was so happy that I even became teary eyed.

< And i might or might not have listened to mamacita so much, that my mum learned to recognize the song... and she literally said a couple of days ago, that every time she sees me, "the ayayaya song" comes to her mind and then she tried to do the dance move. >

RagdollAlice23
2yr ago
235,684 jpops
permalink Yaaay! Me too! I love SJ! They helped me alot when I wasn't myself!

xianniah
2yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink FT Island

tsubasayamada
2yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Hey Say JUMP

they are so charismatic and fit so well together. i really like their music and the ships are so cute

MitsuSakurai
2yr ago
371 jpops
permalink DBSk when they were still 5 members.

RagdollAlice23
2yr ago
235,684 jpops
permalink Super Junior, they are first bias group. No other group can replace them. I was depressed when I was younger and I when I had gotten into them they were like my light. I love their music even if they aren't many songs I still havent heard but I'll forever be an ELF! I always thought this was a phase at one point but I'm at 5 years now so I know its not!
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxmzg28kXc1qk93kko1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu7zisWcSB1r07467o4_500.gif

keybeoum
2yr ago
13,065 jpops
permalink SHINee! Always have been my faves and always will be~ I love them so much

Miyomecchi
2yr ago
600 jpops
permalink Bangtan Sonyeondan <3

Ivana
2yr ago
6,230 jpops
permalink BTS they were my first K-pop group I have listened too and they will always stay the number 1. ;)

IzuTaka
2yr ago
10,505 jpops
permalink Even though Big Bang was the very first group I've listened to, they were never my #1. My all time #1 group is GOT7~ Reason why was because their 'Just Right' had extremely good vibes, the lyrics were deep and it made me smile. I fell in love with them instantly. Even though I'm a new IGOT7, I'm extremely glad I stumbled upon this amazing group~ :)

CloudStrifey
4mo ago
75,732 jpops
permalink probably Teen Top or B.A.P. I just really liked their music at the time and I always looked for more music by them and listened to their older stuff and even attempted to learn the dances to their songs. but its been a while and I have another bias group but they'll always hold a special place for me and act like as a marker to when I really got into Korean music.

Back  |  Forums    K-Pop central    Who is your first bias group?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service