Who is your favourite asian actor/singer etc? and why?

39 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by MuzikLuv3r  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    Who is your favourite asian actor/singer etc? and why?

MuzikLuv3r
9yr ago
851 jpops
permalink Hey everybody!

Who is your favourite asian actor/singer etc? and why?
You can more than one but less than three. :RBhalo:

Mine would be Danson Tang. :love: cause he's cute, aodrable, and a pretty good singer. I also love his acting...so adorable in rolling love!

I also like Wu Chun/zun in fahrenheit...cause i think he's cute and adorable...like a puppy. :boogie:

what about you?

yurie123
9yr ago
2,482 jpops
permalink hmms... :RBundecided:

~|` 1= G-Dragon

~-~\* I like him because he's cute, he ish smart, handsome, hot, a rapper, he models well, he suits with any hair, he composed songs for Big Bang, he ish the leader, he ish a fashionista, he teases all the Big Bang members, he acts stupid when he pretends to be a girl, he ish mean and etc etc...I just love everything about him. :RBhalo:

~|` 2= Jong Hyun

~-~\* He ish cute, he can dance, hot, handsome, the main vocalist, he's short XD, he likes wearing baggy jackets, he teases the SHINee members, he still looks pretty with a wig on O_O, and etc etc.

~|` 3= Hwichan

~-~\* huhu, I like him because he's cute XDD

that's all, I guess. :D

ebonyguitar
9yr ago
443 jpops
permalink i like

>mika nakashima
because she's beautiful and her voice is cool.i really like her music!

elenko94
9yr ago
2,048,892 jpops
permalink I like atsushi sakurai
because hes been in the singing buisness for 20 years,
he has also played in the movie longinus.
done a single concert without buck-tick Ai no Wakusei , planet of love
has an excellent singing voice. :nod:

He also has a likeble personality of that you have seen of it
Read somewhere that he love cats :STbigSmile:
Hes good looking :oops:
hes a singer who is dry behind his ears ( excuse the saying)

hanachan
9yr ago
233 jpops
permalink I love HYDE! :RBheart:
He's so cool, and his music, so... You know... I can say it so charming for me :RBblush:

MIROTIC
9yr ago
5,996 jpops
permalink My favourite is Xiah Junsu. His voice is very powerful and soothing.

conan
8yr ago
2,548 jpops
permalink My love at first sight to KAT-TUNwhen my best friend shows me
their MV.at first i think it's just OK.but when i hear their song so many times,
then i realise,they ARE GREAT!i became addicted to their songs especially
Yorokobi No Uta and Real Face. among the member of the group,
i really like Nakamaru because of his amazing beatbox
they are also so funny in their TV show..
KAT-TUN are my first J-pop band i like and i will always support them

aragonsarinasu
8yr ago
1,428 jpops
permalink Film Rattapoom
Cause he's reaalllyy cute, a good singer,and i've never seen his acting

Vanilli
8yr ago
406 jpops
permalink I will just say one male and female :D otherwise it would be too much to write ;)

My favorite male artist would be Gackt :) his voice is amazing, his lyrics as well and he has almost every kind of music in his repertoire :D
My favorite female artist is Ayaka ^___^ her voice is also amazing (not to high and everything is just right :D)

My favorite male actor is Mizushima Hiro, why? I don't know, its hard to explain I think öö I just like the way he acts and interprets his roles :D (besides he is handsome :RBstickout: )
My favorite actress is Ziyi Zhang ^^ She plays in a lot of my favorite movies and I also like her way of acting very much :D as I said before, I'm bad in explaining why I like them ^^'

IsaHInaChuu
8yr ago
9,145 jpops
permalink hi!!
my favorite singer is Mamoru Miyano...
she's an actor too... a voice actor in first place
i love him since i know that he is the voice of my favorite anime character... and i love him cuz him music is really interesting..
and he is an model as well...
^^

[edit]Last edit by IsaHInaChuu on Tuesday 09 Mar, 2010 at 17:29 +25.6%[/edit]

animekhmer
7yr ago
790 jpops
permalink My favorite actor in action movies is Donnie Yen! (and I'm pretty sure, he's others, too) His fighting skill are awesome. I like have a WHOLE set of his movies in my room. It's awesome. Love you Donnie Yen!!!

miguislipfish77
7yr ago
399 jpops
permalink i really like namie amuro because she is very beautiful and she got me intersted in jpop with her beautiful voice. I want to thank her and be as in her band or work with her thats my goal only question is how?

mikeylovesharuna
7yr ago
23,590 jpops
permalink Jet Li lol or or Jackie

rainyheart
7yr ago
24,882 jpops
permalink Rain!not because I'm his fan,because he is really quallifyed!he is good acter,singer & dancer!

OLA
6yr ago
54,683 jpops
permalink my favourite asian actor is Jang Geun Suk ♥
http://www.asianbite.com/photos/jang-geun-suk_21614.jpg
~ cause he's sooo good actor and I'm impressed with his acting skills! :) I like watching dramas with him! He's handsome, sexy and awww I like his smile ~ true and sooo adorable <3
aww i love him!! ♥___♥

Lazuardiharuhi
6yr ago
-6,968 jpops
permalink Jay Chou ~ cuz he's such a good actor and i love his voice <3
and i really love his way to play the piano, very impressive

YukiLee
6yr ago
475 jpops
permalink Actor: Lee Minho
Singer: Lee Donghae

*I have a thing for Lee's, LOL*

thegazettefan
6yr ago
14,752 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

klanco
5yr ago
82,753 jpops
permalink Ayumi Hamasaki - because she's the queen!

xperfectweaponx
5yr ago
5,768 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink I have only one fave actor and singer he is oppa kim hyun joong...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1393aa7cef3e497a4da96733e14453a1/tumblr_mp25l0rZeE1r3r44fo4_250.gif

mamokitty19
5yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink Favorite Singers: Kyo b/c he conveys so many emotions beautifully nd Mamo b/c he made me fall in luv w/ jrock nd visual kei
Favorite Actors: Kim Bum b/c his wonderful smile nd acting never fail to impress me nd Tomohisa Yamashita b/c he always takes his characters' roles seriously

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink Mine is oppa hyun joong...
-he is really gorgeous and lovable
-kind,humble and i love his 4d personality
-he is not a boring person...
-i love him a lot he is hot..

PunkyPlatypus
5yr ago
105,513 jpops
permalink My fave actor would be toma ikuta. Cuz he's really funny and cute! As for singers... Well I have too many. XD

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink yamapi, kame, and sato takeru ~ they are great!!

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink Only kim hyun joong.......he is awesome....i love him much....

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
40,647 jpops
permalink ASAGI from D <3

darksama
5yr ago
825,818 jpops
permalink UVERworld... and always will be my #1 fav

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
40,647 jpops
permalink asagi from D

violetchain
5yr ago
680 jpops
permalink Singer - Teru from GLAY.
Even when the lyrics are nonsense, it sounds like he's singing from the heart. He also has the cutest stage moves I've ever seen.

Actor - Yousuke Kubozuka.
He really transforms when he acts, and I like he has a sort of different look from most drama actors. His face stands out a lot to me.

Reighle13
5yr ago
17,010 jpops
permalink actor: yamamoto yuuske, singer: Hizumi (EX. despairsray)

MinorinFanboy
5yr ago
8,920 jpops
permalink Chihara Minori. Because her voice is amazing, her songs are all great and she's really beautiful.

IzuTaka
5yr ago
10,505 jpops
permalink Mao from SID because I find his voice soothing (I don't think that's the correct word I was looking for..) because every time I hear one of their songs and his voice I always smile~ :)

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink ruki of the GazettE ~ best singer ever

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink Jericho Rosales..

CalledPlanfanatic
4yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink Favourite Asian Actor: Lee Min Ho or Jang Geun Suk
Favourite Asian Band: the GazettE
Favourite Asian Drummer: Kai from the GazettE

Poboion
4yr ago
4,194 jpops
permalink Super junior's Kyuhyun
I have a billion reasons
First he's a great singer with a heavenly voice
He's cute , handsome , sexy , he's full of charm and charisma ,and he has a unique personality .
I Think I should stop this far
I'll keep going on and on

CloudStrifey
4yr ago
75,732 jpops
permalink Actor: Stephen Chow. HE IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!! I mean, have you guys seen Kung-Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer!?!? I mean, whut even, he's waaaay too funny XD

Singer: Jun from GOTCHAROCKA c: Although, Jun is now the guitarist, he did do some singing too c: I don't mind his singing, but I love the way he shreds the guitar. It can be so crazy, and rhythmic too! I'm a guitarist (a pretty bad one at that :p) myself, and I usually go for guitarists, so my opinion is always biased, but Jun has always captivated me with is guitar playing. And also, he is a cutie, with a silly personality c:

xianniah
2yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink of course, my ichiban will forever be Matsumoto Jun. i also like SHun Oguri, Sousuke Takaoka, Takeru Sato, Kamiki Ryunosuke, Nishikido Ryo, Haruma Miura, and Mokomichi Hayami for Japanese celebrities...

For Korean ones, i like Kim Jae Wok, Kang Dang Won, Yoochun, and Song Joong-ki..

for Taiwanese, I like Gerry Yan...

For Filipinos, I like Dingdong Dantes, Richard Gomez, Richard Gutierrez and James Reid.

Back  |  Forums    General music    Who is your favourite asian actor/singer etc? and why?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service