Which type of Pocky is your favorite?

120 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by XxNick901xX  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    Which type of Pocky is your favorite?

XxNick901xX
9yr ago
5,493 jpops
permalink ok so this is the challenge. Chocolate v.s. Strawberry Pocky? :RBheart: (psst, you can add other flavors to) :D[edit]Last edit by XxNick901xX on Thursday 22 Apr, 2010 at 10:49 +0%[/edit][edit]Last edit by XxNick901xX on Thursday 22 Apr, 2010 at 10:49 +35.1%[/edit][edit]Last edit by XxNick901xX on Wednesday 09 Sep, 2009 at 18:19 +0%[/edit]

Rururoro666
9yr ago
356 jpops
permalink CHOCOLATE FTW!!!!!!! :RBohNo: :RBhalo: :RBheart:
The strawberry ones tatse like doggy vomit, they need to make more flavors though, i really wish there was a vanilla one :RBstickout:

techiediyar
6yr ago
629 jpops
permalink FR?????

XxNick901xX
9yr ago
5,493 jpops
Quote by Rururoro666
CHOCOLATE FTW!!!!!!! :RBohNo: :RBhalo: :RBheart:
The strawberry ones tatse like doggy vomit, they need to make more flavors though, i really wish there was a vanilla one :RBstickout:

OMG! vanilla would be soo freaking good!!! :RBheart:

Emirri
9yr ago
806 jpops
permalink Chocolate.
Just because I don't eat artificial strawberry :D

giran
9yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink I luv Chocolate :verysad:
I neve taste the strawberry one :RBundecided:

hikariai
9yr ago
14,123 jpops
permalink i like both of them just the same but at times like this i would say CHOCOLATE is better than strawberry and also...i thought they made a vanilla pocky too or was it the milky one?i wonder :RBundecided:

jrawkaneko
9yr ago
2,057 jpops
permalink What kind of question is THAT!?!?!??! Of course CHOCOLATE!!!!!1 :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE chocolate pocky!!!!!!! :RBheart: :RBheart:

xXMusicIsLIFEXx
9yr ago
3,172 jpops
permalink STRAWBERRY!!! I absolutely love anything that is strawberry flavored! Especially Pocky! I'm not really into chocolate that much...i know...UNBELIEVABLE! I just love strawberry WAY MORE! It's just Yummier in my opinion! :RBheart: [edit]Last edit by xXMusicIsLIFEXx on Wednesday 09 Sep, 2009 at 19:50 +1.5%[/edit]

Sesshou
9yr ago
283,142 jpops
permalink Of course chocolate pockys are my favorites. They taste absolutely amazing. But I also like strawberry, milk and kiwi pockys. :D

pinktopaz
9yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink CHOCOLATE! i love chocolate pocky :RBheart: it tastes to freakin good

ryanpark
9yr ago
141 jpops
permalink i like the strawberry, i never liked chocolate. yuk x(

XxNick901xX
9yr ago
5,493 jpops
permalink My fav is strawberry! :RBheart: <33

NichkhunLover0x
9yr ago
12,177 jpops
permalink Hmm, Kinda Hard To Decide But it gotta be
CHOCOLATE ! xD
Strawberry is COOL! but Chocolate wins it hehe
Havn;t taste them in a while thougth .. i miss it xDD

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink I still like the original chocolate flavor. Can't beat the classic flavor, even though the other flavors are good too.

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I like the strawberry pocky. I am not sure that I am getting all of the flavors that are avalible. For some reason I think there are really weird flavors out there that I have never heard of before. For some reason I think there is tune and salmon flavored pocky out there. Perhapse there are exotic sushi flavored pocky out there as well.

Perhpase I am just imagining these thing. Although when I was living in Toronto I did find an ice cream shop that had salmon flavored ice cream. So perhapse there is some fancy pcoky.

kidr0bot
9yr ago
291 jpops
permalink i like strawberry, milk, crush almond, dark chocolate, & banana flavor pockys. its very tasty. i buy it every week. its my midnight snack when i feel like munching on something xDD i also love the green tea, capuccino, mango, & vanilla mousee pockys. its rich & creamy. whenever my frd gets me mad, when they gimme that i would just forgive them :D

LiQorishh
9yr ago
4,314 jpops
Quote by kidr0bot
i like strawberry, milk, crush almond, dark chocolate, & banana flavor pockys. its very tasty. i buy it every week. its my midnight snack when i feel like munching on something xDD i also love the green tea, capuccino, mango, & vanilla mousee pockys. its rich & creamy. whenever my frd gets me mad, when they gimme that i would just forgive them :D

kudos to you, i like majority of them too.....the mousse ones, almond crush, dark chocolate (it's called "men's" for some strange reason @__@, but my mom eats them haaha), mikan flavored....yeahhhh

Redemption
9yr ago
83 jpops
permalink i like the chocolate and strwberry pocky but milk pocky owns!!! omg i like milk flavor pocky and any other milk flavor japanese candy
:RBheart:

HAirGee
9yr ago
2,515 jpops
permalink Pink pocky because chocolate pocky gets disgusting after a while!

lovechan
9yr ago
233 jpops
permalink I like them both...
but i think chocolate is better!!! :RBhalo:

Azndramalover76
9yr ago
282 jpops
permalink UHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..I LiKE
THE CH0C0LATE & STRAWBERRY FLAV0RS!
:RBheart:

tropicalxox
9yr ago
1,334 jpops
permalink strawberry

melephant
8yr ago
112 jpops
permalink Vanilla and strawberry.

I got the vanilla, it was called Tahiti Vanilla or something, at a con. It was the best ever. It tasted like every single delicious dessert I've ever had in one little stick. I need to get this again.

xDolli
8yr ago
395 jpops
permalink That's a hard choice.. maybe milk or strawberry? I can never choose when I go to the stores. They're all very very tasty! :RBheart:

Zeeppo
8yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I do not remeber if I posted here. I looked on the second page and did not see a post. So my answer is starberry. I love the stawberry pocky. It is great stuff. The only issue is that there is not a store near me that sells it. So I have to make a special buss trip once a week to get my weekly supply. I have to do it by the weekly supply because I have bought out the store if i try and get more than that at anyone time.

NingyoHime
8yr ago
1,720 jpops
permalink CHOCOLATE :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart:

just had some today. :D

sunniday
8yr ago
1,953 jpops
permalink hmmmmm...chocolate or strawberry?? in my opinion i like both but if i had to choose one of the two it would be... CHOCOLATE definitely!!! but of course if your talking about other flavors then thats a whole different story...

XxNick901xX
8yr ago
5,493 jpops
permalink i was just mentioning Chocolate and Strawberry. U can say any other u like as well ^_^ i guess i should have mentioned that :P

nielle08
8yr ago
1,626 jpops
Quote by Sesshou
Of course chocolate pockys are my favorites. They taste absolutely amazing. But I also like strawberry, milk and kiwi pockys. :D

uwah~~~~ i haven't tasted the kiwi and milk ones~~~~ are they really gooooood>>>? i need to taste them!!!! *runs to the supermarket*

nielle08
8yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink POCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :high5: :high5: :high5:
i don't know how they make it but it tastes wonderful :totallylove: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love the chocolate one~ especially almond crush~ :drool:

but i like the strawberry one too..... :otsu: :otsu: :otsu:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61WvrwgRXZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
i never knew that pocky has many flavors>>>> here in phils, i think they only sell the chocolate and the strawberry ones. i haven't seen the others yet,,, but i really wanna try them all~~~ :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

kgirl
8yr ago
6,571 jpops
permalink mmm...I have to say chocolate. I love strawberry for almost anything else, but when it comes to pocky, it has to be chocolate.

XxNick901xX
8yr ago
5,493 jpops
permalink :D Thank you guys for all ur thoughts so far! ^_^ lets keep it upp! :RBhalo:

LilliM
8yr ago
47 jpops
Quote by XxNick901xX
ok so this is the challenge. Chocolate v.s. Strawberry Pocky? :RBheart: (psst, you can add other flavors to) :D
STRAWBERRY!

tohoshinki5
8yr ago
26,103 jpops
permalink strawberry~~~~ :boogie:

agjled
8yr ago
1,212 jpops
permalink Strawberry pocky for me! :) I`ve seen green tea pocky, but I haven't tried it...

Konanina
8yr ago
15,734 jpops
permalink I can't decide! you're killing me! xD

Chibininja
8yr ago
4,617 jpops
permalink Chocolate pocky!! :RBheart: :lovec:

Yotodora
8yr ago
308 jpops
permalink CHOCOLATE! :RBheart:
[size=9]Strawberry doesn't come close, sorreh TT____TT[/size]

babeedoll
8yr ago
1,023 jpops
permalink Chocolate n green tea pocky~!! yuuum~!

DialTone
8yr ago
1,954 jpops
permalink STRAWWWBBBBBEEEEERRRRRY !!!!! :RBhot:

Kyloen
8yr ago
4,263 jpops
permalink All my life I have only been exposed to chocolate, strawberry and milk pocky. But out of the three, I love strawberry flavoured pocky!!!

tropicalxox
8yr ago
1,334 jpops
permalink i like the strawberry ones, sometimes i'll get the coconut ones

sandycandygrl82
7yr ago
4,973 jpops
permalink Strawberry!!! I love it! I don't eat it too much though.

mindlessmai
7yr ago
2,054 jpops
permalink Strawberry pocky xD
It's so much more creamy, and the flavor doesn't taste bad after your first two or three. I also love chocolate, but strawberry leaves such a better after taste. xD

AmyEmily
7yr ago
1,971 jpops
permalink crushed almond pocky‚ô• mmmmmm...

i love all the other flavours too though :)

aionin
7yr ago
2,648 jpops
permalink of course chocolate..............

MezzanotteRosa
7yr ago
434 jpops
permalink Chocolate of course!!!

YuriChan
7yr ago
47,866 jpops
permalink definitely ichigo :) strawberry is the best

Yukarichan
7yr ago
239 jpops
permalink I like both but strawberry is my favorite. :)

Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    Which type of Pocky is your favorite?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service