Which Pokemon game do you prefer?

84 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Kisaky  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Which Pokemon game do you prefer?

Kisaky
6yr ago
283 jpops
permalink As a favorite among all the games released?
Blue, red, green, yellow, silver, gold, leaf green, ruby​​, diamond, pearl, white or black?
I personally always prefer the first things. So pokemon blue and red remain in first place.
If I forgot something I do not know. In Italy came only ones I've written

DanSh0wSt0pper
6yr ago
168 jpops
permalink Cant beat the Retro Pokemon Red :D

cherryxxx
6yr ago
42 jpops
permalink I also prefer the first ones. The later were kinda boring.

asianlovexx
6yr ago
1,705 jpops
permalink OLD SCHOOL YELLOW, BLUE, RED, AND GREEN!!
Sliver and Gold weren't bad, but old school Pokemon is the BEST!

ilikekumquats
6yr ago
2,354 jpops
permalink I've grown a strong bond with Pokemon Emerald, so I'll have to say that one along with Ruby and Sapphire ^.^"

RedMongoose
6yr ago
16,236 jpops
permalink I like a lot of the older pokemon more than the newer ones- it's kind of like they lost inspiration... Still, some things really weren't thought out that well for the future (nidoran lines, for example). And, for the most part I think they've improved the system in recent games. Not gonna lie, the "gotta catch'em all" aspect is what the first games really have going for them, but the 1 on 1 battle system just can't compare to the 3 on 3s or whatever that the megaten and DQ games have used. So I really like how the recent games have made it a little more party based so it's not just charizard pwning 90% of baddies in one shot.

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I agree with the battle changes. They definately make you think more on what you're going to do rather than just using one move and crossing your fingers it KOs your opponent.

raii
6yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink yellow, I like having all the starters, I wish they remade it.

Slivertongue
6yr ago
1,339 jpops
permalink Red and green

ShouTime25
6yr ago
35 jpops
permalink Red, blue and yellow. Green was OK and i have yet to play the others.

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I really liked Pokemon Black's changes with the graphics and gameplay. It usually takes me half a year to complete a Pokemon game because I want to catch lots of Pokemon and I take my time training for gym battles and what not. I finished this in two months since it was so addicting. I'm eagerly waiting for Black 2 and White 2!

zedramen
6yr ago
66 jpops
permalink The first ones! :) the older ones kinda lost their touch.... meh~

Mitsumi
6yr ago
24,510 jpops
permalink While everyone else is being a hipster, I'm going to say I really enjoyed Pokemon Black. The story was great and the graphics were something else.

hokuboshi713
6yr ago
38,727 jpops
permalink I think Silver was my favorite...I of course really loved soul silver then...I never did beat my Blue Version, I got stuck somewhere but I don't remember where...I feel so nostalgic now after some friends and I were reminiscing, I really feel like playing fire red or leaf green now, I need to go buy it somewhere...I stopped playing after Soul Silver, Black and White didn't interest me, but I think I'm gonna buy Black 2 just to see how the new games are like...

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink From what I've heard, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are reimaginings of the original Pokemon Black and White games. New gym leaders, the ability to catch older Pokemon (like Eevee or Riolu) and even the opportunity for your character to star in a movie. Look up serebii.net on the Internet; it's a phenominal Poke site and they have lots of coverage of the new games.

cutelittlepolitoed22
6yr ago
246 jpops
permalink emerald. it was my first. i wish i still had my cartridge. i go to youtube to listen to the music from the game to feed my nostalgia... but it's nothing like playing the actual game. and red, too. nothing beats the classics.

aditya34
6yr ago
286 jpops
permalink emerald is good, its bring back my memory :D

TeanAyu2004
6yr ago
8,750 jpops
permalink Im in love with Heartgold right now... never really got into Black and White and not looking forward the Black/White 2

xXAoixShimizuXx
6yr ago
1,245 jpops
permalink SoulSilver. In my opinion, i like it better that Pokemon White and i haven't played Black yet.

Septim
6yr ago
429 jpops
permalink Hmmmm....White 2 ^^

TysonKuroba
6yr ago
216 jpops
permalink To say best game to play, sure is Pokemon Platinum.
The best graphic and creativity is Heartgold Soulsilver.

MML
6yr ago
826,309 jpops
permalink I played till Heartgold so I would say Heartgold

IchigoKunDaYo25
6yr ago
15,770 jpops
permalink I will forever love Pokemon Silver & SoulSilver. Silver = some of my best childhood memories and Soulsilver is just a remastered version of them lol

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink I like an Pokemon game from the old to new! I just don't like them show. :P

HawKx22
6yr ago
2,958 jpops
permalink Black and White 2

milktealover89
6yr ago
54,780 jpops
permalink Yellow since it was my first Pokemon game and Crystal because it was the last one that I played.

Madotsukichan
6yr ago
1,676 jpops
permalink Heartgold and Firered. They have the best Pokémon and the best music. <3

weebllikespie
6yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink I think my fave is Pokemon Platinum :)

MissEvilCow
6yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink I really loved Red, Crystal, Gold, Yellow, and Blue!♥

Daelyn
6yr ago
1,407 jpops
permalink Emerald. It's my favourite game of all time... I love that it has both sides of the story with Team Magma/Team Aqua, and Generation 3 just had the best Pokemon in general... (I love all the Water types!)

Sorameai
6yr ago
24,519 jpops
permalink I Think Diamond was very well made... Black and White was a slight dissapointment, in that I beat it so much quicker than the other games.... I'm so sad that the newest game won't be on the DS ): I can't buy a 3ds just for that one gammmee... u.u

islandgurl517
6yr ago
67,509 jpops
permalink PokePark 2. This game is really cute! <3

beatus
6yr ago
638 jpops
permalink Hm...I kinda like the Emerald generation. Maybe because I played it a lot?
Yellow was cute (Pikachu trailing you <3) but...yeah.
I don't like the newer ones because I haven't bothered keeping up to date with all the new Pokemon :D

lovevisualkei
6yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink my faves are the 3rd generation.. ruby, sapphire, emerald.... i used to have ruby and emerald and had 2 GBAs to transfer my pokemon to emerald... plus the hoenn region is my favorite!

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink I liked the emerald version with rayquaza

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink Pokemon crystal, PKMN emerald, and PKMN stadium :D

himitsu05
6yr ago
3,294 jpops
permalink ASDFGHJKL So hard DX Everything because I enjoy Pokemon XD

Toffukun
5yr ago
2,744 jpops
permalink The X and Y .. soon to be released

Rimasshai
5yr ago
236 jpops
permalink LeafGreen was the first one I played so I'll choose that one :D But Pokemon HeartGold is not that bad... Black as well. :)

Deadette
5yr ago
153 jpops
permalink Heart Gold & Soul Silver \o/

LittleTurtle22
5yr ago
1,051 jpops
permalink Heart gold & Pearl

Nakigara
5yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink Gold Version & Red Version ^^

Bishamon
5yr ago
15,979 jpops
permalink Firered! >D I love that one.

heart9
5yr ago
185,238 jpops
permalink My two favs would have to be emerald and pearl I think, also like black, but the other two are still top for me.

Kanjuro
5yr ago
2,007 jpops
permalink Emerald and SoulSilver.

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink All games from Gen. 1 to Gen. 3 or 4

Nakigara
5yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink Mainly Red and Gold

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink Emerald and heart gold!!!

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink i loved playing pokemon blue :moved:

Victini
5yr ago
2,042 jpops
permalink Soulsilver

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Which Pokemon game do you prefer?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service