Which Makeup Brand Do You Like? Dislike?

72 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by CherryRose  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Which Makeup Brand Do You Like? Dislike?

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I'm just curious to hear which brands you swear by and which ones you swear off forever. I personally like Covergirl, Maybelline New York, Bare Escentuals and Clinique.

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Mehron is my favorite brand. I have been wearing it for years. I am am not such a fan of Ben NYe though. It is over priced and not as good

waretagarasu
7yr ago
178 jpops
permalink I like using Palladio eye liner, but I don't really wear a lot of makeup so I'm unsure about the brands I dislike, haha.

gypsymm7
5yr ago
5,700 jpops
permalink I've used Palladio's black eyeliner before. It's a good eye liner if your not too oily.

dotzcute90
7yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink Maybelline and The Body Shop

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink You like them both?

dotzcute90
7yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink yeahh,, i like them both.. i dont know if u have brand that i dislike..

MintyKid
7yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink Not a big user of makeup but when I do I always use MaryKay makeup. I dont have a brand that I dislike. To me makeup is just makeup.

Analisa
7yr ago
6,329 jpops
permalink I like AVON & SilkyGirl
I dislike MAC ~ gomen ne..

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink That's okay. I don't use MAC, let alone own any products from them. I'm not sure if there's a store where I live that sells them.

gypsymm7
5yr ago
5,700 jpops
permalink I think the only product I like from MAC is their nail polishes. I must say they're nail polishes are not given enough credit for. I have a hand full of MAC products but I believe that there are many brands out there that are better.

MeiYo
7yr ago
157 jpops
permalink [i]I like Make Up Forever, Maybelline, Maxfactor, Make Up Store and some Shiseido and Lancome products.
I don't like L'oreal and some NIVEA stuff. I'm allergic. :)[/i]

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink You might want to check out Clinique, Neutrogena or Physician's Formula cosmetics. They're all hypoallergenic and you can find them easily. Clinique is sold at Belk and Macy's and you can find Neutrogena and Physician's Formula at Target, Wal-Mart and pharmacy stores.

Mina223
7yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink I don't have any brand ^^ I buy that what is cheap, because I use usually no make-up, so I don't want so spend a lot of money in things I don't use :D

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Though if you do decide to wear more makeup, like a foundation, you might want to shell out a little more money for a really good one. Just saying.

SapphireMelody
7yr ago
1,915 jpops
permalink I have eight make-up brands that I use. Chanel, Shu Uemura, LancĂ´me, MAC, Chantecaille, Prestige, Shiseido, Givenchy.

I don't cheap out when it comes to make-up, lolz.

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Shu Uemura? Chantecaille? Prestige? Shiseido? I've never even heard of those brands or knew Givenchy had cosmetics. Where do you buy there products?

SapphireMelody
7yr ago
1,915 jpops
permalink Shu Uemura and Shiseido are Japanese cosmetic brands. I get them in Japan (I kinda live in both USA and Japan). Chantecaille is a French brand, I usually order online. And yep, Givenchy has cosmetics. :) They're expensive, but they work very well. The product I like most from their cosmetics line are the primers and powders.

gypsymm7
5yr ago
5,700 jpops
permalink @SapphireMelody, Lemme know next time your in Japan, I wanna get me some real Japaneses Shiseido. I know you can order them on line, but items shipped to the US have different ingredients due to FDA.

PAK
7yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink I'm partial to Covergirl...

Yukarichan
7yr ago
239 jpops
permalink I more partial to Rimmel myself, but I'll use any brand if I find the right colors.

gypsymm7
5yr ago
5,700 jpops
permalink I love Rimmel's face powder.

AyakaxRina
7yr ago
1,533 jpops
permalink Mehron is my favorite brand ...... !!! :)

OLA
7yr ago
54,683 jpops
permalink AVON, Maybelline New York or rarely Rimmel or very often I buy something cheap in local shop and then I don't pay attention to the brand :)

arisa222
7yr ago
39 jpops
permalink I personally use only Korean brands (such as Etude House, or especially Sulwhasoo) since I noticed that I get break-outs from other (Western) products. x__x;

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Have you tried Bare Escentuals, Clinique, Neutrogena or Almay here in the US? Those shouldn't give you acne.

vidolltomorrow
7yr ago
789 jpops
permalink Coastal Scents is something that I just ordered and I plan on trying. I am going to get to try this out. It is all natural make up, and I know since it is all natural that my face won't break out like some other makeups I have tried.

I love the Covergirl foundations, but it made my skin dry and break out. So I hope Coastal Scents is the magic make up for me.

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Where can I buy Coastal Scents?

smallblues
6yr ago
1,318 jpops
permalink mine would be chanel

Monochromeist
6yr ago
77 jpops
permalink I'm an absolute fan of Urban Decay's eyeshadows. And some other stuff they do (like their eyepencils, so many pretty colors!). I also like MAC, Nars, Fyrinnae... For foundation, I currently use Maybelline, it's not bad. And I also really like OPI and China Glaze.

I'm not crazy about Coastal Scents and Yves Rocher.

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I don't have any Urban Decay products, but I've heard they're very good. And I love OPI's nail polishes!

ShouTime25
6yr ago
35 jpops
permalink Costal Scents for the eyeshadow. Urban Decay for the primer potions. Both are made with ingredients that leave my skin feeling much better and not break me out.

Topazio
6yr ago
32,457 jpops
permalink I love Urban Decay,Profund, New York Color for the eye shadows, blush, bronze part. Rest i use neutrogena and almay, which is a huge plus for sensitive skin*and good for blemishes*. Rimmel as for mascara,liners and lipsticks :crazy:

sylmyc
6yr ago
18,936 jpops
permalink Currently using on my face:
-Shu Uemura: liquid eyeliner
-Dior: Liquid foundation
-Majolica Majorca: Mascara
-MAC: Eyeshadows
-Givenchy: Blush

YukiLee
6yr ago
2,032 jpops
permalink Kiko milano, an italian brand. They're not expansive and the make up is great ! I bought a red lipstick today, put it on 3 hours ago and it still there !
It's an awesome brand really ^^ All my make up is Kiko

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I guess Kiko is only available online, right?

YukiLee
6yr ago
2,032 jpops
permalink Uh there are shops but since it's not a well known brand I don't think there are shops everywhere. Depends on where you live I guess. But you can try online, I've never tried though since I live near the shop

Monochromeist
6yr ago
77 jpops
permalink Funny, I thought Kiko was a spanish brand xD

Konanina
6yr ago
16,334 jpops
permalink I use only korean makeup(etude house, holika holika, skinfood) and greek makeup(korres, erre due, seventeen)

AikoAkane
6yr ago
527 jpops
permalink i like brand that have bright colors. i usually use mac or maybelline. the new tattoo eye shadow by maybelline last all day and the colors are brighter. better than some of macs colors in my opinion.

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Yeah, I mostly go Maybelline for eyeshadows since there's a wide variety of colors.

dencar
6yr ago
1,885 jpops
permalink For my foundation and powder, I love VMV hypoallergenics. For lipstick, MAC. For eye shadows, Clinique and Bobby Brown. Eye liner and mascara, MAC.

AikoAkane
6yr ago
527 jpops
permalink i love bare minerals foundation. i will not use any other. i can't stand store bought foundation. they make me break out and they feel heavy on my skin. >,<

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Yeah, I use Bare Minerals' foundation, but if I want much more coverage I go with liquid foundation. Sadly, the liquid foundation turns my very pale skin slightly orange. -_- Good news is that I only paid $2 for it at Wal-Mart so at least I didn't blow a lot of money on it.

Mahrigold
6yr ago
106 jpops
permalink I love: eye shadows - Inglot or Catrice, blush - Inglot, lipstick/lipglos- Maybelline/Manhattan, mascara - Maybelline, powder- Vipera or Catrice
I dislike: Rimmel and Miss Sporty.

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink I like Cover Girl, Maybelline and Revlon. :)

QueenYanina
6yr ago
310 jpops
permalink CoverGirl MAC and Revlon

AliceUsagi
6yr ago
1,410 jpops
permalink I ussually use MAC cause is the brand i preffer... but it's too expensive so when i dunno have money i usse mary kay .__.

shydnisan
6yr ago
2,458 jpops
permalink I just like whatever my sister has lying around...I think its Avon or something

ParisaWong
6yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink various brands, usually from Japan or Korea

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Which Makeup Brand Do You Like? Dislike?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service