Which final fantasy game is the best?

150 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by Miyavi182  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Which final fantasy game is the best?

Miyavi182
1decennia ago
6,370 jpops
permalink i think x and x-2 are okay but i like ff 12 the best though ff13 will be even better

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink me I say FF7 or FF9 or FF12, FF7 is a bit overrated, but I love the plot and the villain, mwahahaha

*looks at huge Sephiroth poster in room*

ninjasaiyan
1decennia ago
332 jpops
permalink i like ff7 ff10 ff10 2 ff12
cloud strife is the best and rikku :RBheart: :RBheart:

fueledbybecky
1decennia ago
547 jpops
permalink I like FF7 the best. I liked Red XIII the most and Cloud was so awesome!

Miyavi182
1decennia ago
6,370 jpops
permalink im looking forward to ff13
though crisis core is a little to automated
but if it has stupid dialog and incredidbly hot guys you know its from japan

and i mean that in the nicest way possible :)

ninjasaiyan
1decennia ago
332 jpops
permalink yes i want to play both ff13 and ff versus 13
i need to play it..lol i bought dragon quest just to play the demo for ff12...that shows my love for this franchise

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink i like final fantasy viii, because squall and rinoa is my favorite couple... :D :D

but i like ffvii and ff ix either... :RBohNo: :RBohNo:
i haven't played the other final fantasy series, because i only have playstation one... :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

fueledbybecky
1decennia ago
547 jpops
permalink LOL! ff13 is coming out on xbox 360

lovelykitty
1decennia ago
134 jpops
permalink I think my favorite one is FFX, though I really liked FFIX too. But I didn't like FFXII... I bought it but I didn't like the battle mode, I didn't play it much...

YrSTrulii
1decennia ago
1,216 jpops
permalink FF7 is definetly the best. ff13 might be better.

trina1314
1decennia ago
292 jpops
permalink FFX is the best to me.

shery3e
1decennia ago
2,465 jpops
permalink crisis core...genesis :RBheart:
*dont like cloud much :RBsarcastic:

AqiLuvHyde
10yr ago
81 jpops
permalink final fantasy 8(where squall so damn cute!! :RBohNo: :RBohNo: :RBohNo: )

final fantasy x and x-2(the gaming was so catchy and rock out)

final fantasy 12(still play it but totally hard yet confusing) :RBconfused: :RBconfused:

ricecakes
10yr ago
354 jpops
permalink I find FFX the best because it has an excellent storyline, and the gameplay is great too. I find FFXII the worst out of them all though.. at least they were trying something new. :O

lexicona
10yr ago
355 jpops
permalink I love FFX, but TItus is the most whiny thing on God's green Earth.
FFVII is amazing. I love it so much, bad graphics and all.

kawaiicupie16
10yr ago
3,503 jpops
permalink I love FFVII and FFVIII! I like FFX and X2 but the others are just better to me. i guess cause i played those first. :)

topaz91385
10yr ago
1,728 jpops
permalink FF7, FF7, FF7 all the way I a total fanboy, I NEED the remake to happen soon I know 13 is coming but not soon enough I Need more FF and I need it now

crystal88s
10yr ago
7,984 jpops
permalink I really can't pick one lol
they are all so great
:RBhalo:

Toya
10yr ago
514 jpops
permalink FFX all the way for me, Tidus is awesome!
I wasn't really into FFXII, the battle mode put me off a great deal.

Valstu
10yr ago
10,263 jpops
permalink I like FF IX so much! It's so magical and fun, I could olay it a 100 times over.

FFVII would be better if they made a remake of it :P The plot there iis good, but maybe too "serious" unlike IX.

FFXII was a big dissapointment...It was too damn hard and all the funny and light plotline has been lost. The sotry is not Final Fantasy-like at all!!! This game should not be holding the name Final Fantasy. I played it through though...

aceponkana
7yr ago
4,499 jpops
permalink I heard they will make one for FF7 through PS Vita... and also the rest of the FF series will get a remake too (a rumor..but i hope it's true)

LovelessHero
9yr ago
6,083 jpops
permalink FFIV, it's where the series really took off and the music/storytelling/battle system evolved to it's present form. The DS remake/port/whatever is fantastic and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't played any of the 2d FF games. I personally cannot wait for the sequel which is coming to WiiWare.

miyagahy
9yr ago
16,055 jpops
permalink Me I love Crisis Core and Dirge of cerberus the most, but still waiting Square to release FFXIII and FF versus XIII on PS3... it's already been almost 3 years they report the game...

Clyde
9yr ago
2,431 jpops
permalink whoa

i like ff7 crisis core in PSP

its the best final fantsay game that ive ever played/XD

kesigon
9yr ago
616 jpops
permalink FF12 and FF7 are the best

Brensen
9yr ago
1,243 jpops
permalink I think FF X and FF VII is the best. I haven't play the FF XIII so i can't choose it :RBcrying:

ebonyguitar
9yr ago
443 jpops
permalink i think final fantasy XIII will be the best game

fearandfire
9yr ago
1,607 jpops
permalink mmm....i havnt playd too many games in th series, but my faves r X and Crisis Core

hikkiFM
9yr ago
3,289 jpops
permalink i cant compare them...
every FF series has its own flavor...
but my fave is FF9 and FFXII
plus ofcourse FFX-2...

EndlessGreen09
9yr ago
571 jpops
permalink Personally, I like ffx the most just because of the story line and cinematics.

CamuiStrife
9yr ago
494 jpops
permalink FF7 it's my favorite because I like the characters and it feels more real in some way, but the one I like the most was FF7 Crisis Core 'cause it explains a lot about the other games and the graphics are awesome!! :RBheart:

tsukihana20
9yr ago
598 jpops
permalink I think FF X and FF XII are the best. I love those ones the most

Kanjuro
9yr ago
2,007 jpops
permalink Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Final Fantasy VIII are my top 3. I probably beat/start over/ got as much as possible on all 3 of these atleast 10 times.

Anaryal
9yr ago
705 jpops
permalink -Final Fantasy VII
-Final Fantasy VIII

Ouji
9yr ago
140 jpops
permalink I'm really for this insulting post but,

Final Fantasy tactics Advance and Final fantasy Tactics A2
I just love buffing those chars up to own the entire game...

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
permalink i have only played one ff game...i think it was..cant remember

but i have heard that the 7th game was suppose to be a masterpiece or something...hm...maybe i should play it when i get the chance

AngelHikaru
9yr ago
288 jpops
permalink Wow looking at most of the post...I wonder How old are you?...

:D hahah I feel old...

Final Fantasy VI all the way...timeless game, is just like Chrono Trigger :RBhalo:

ApolloZeta
9yr ago
158 jpops
permalink I'm going to have to say the best characters were in Final Fantasy 7...But the best one ever for me will be Final fantasy 13

Though my second favorite was Final Fantasy Tactics for the Ds

chickenfinger79
9yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink Personally, I believe that Final Fantasy X is the best Final Fantasy game out there, because the plot is fantastic and well written.

PinkRoseReaper
9yr ago
299 jpops
permalink Final Fantasy III, on DS. It's got the classic feel, but your characters aren't just drones like on 1. I don't like all these new ones, and I think I'll stick to classics.

buro
9yr ago
936 jpops
permalink FF-XII was pretty dang good. Best looking PS2 I've ever played

youngsaengie
9yr ago
440 jpops
permalink I've never played any FF game on the PS because i dunn have one T^T, but i've played Crystal Chronicles, FF1, FF2, FF3 Crisis Core, and Dissidia. I don't really have a favourite game in mind.. But i think that the storylines for all the series are pretty interesting and neat ^__^ I better buy a PS concole soon so i can play all the series.. hmm

Helen
9yr ago
6,747 jpops
permalink I've played the Final Fantasies that came out after FFX. Crisis Core is by far the most emotional one, I love it :RBheart:

The others are on the PS1, aren't they? It's a shame I can't play them. I would've loved to play FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX :RBcrying:

kaldaddy1
9yr ago
3,834 jpops
Quote by Helen
I've played the Final Fantasies that came out after FFX. Crisis Core is by far the most emotional one, I love it :RBheart:

The others are on the PS1, aren't they? It's a shame I can't play them. I would've loved to play FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX :RBcrying:

I'm currently playing FFVII on my PSP... it's available for download!

And I agree... Crisis Core is BY FAR the only game to ever jerk a tear!

Cloud:
"AAAAHHHH!!!"

"Hitomi no boku ga..."

Kabba
9yr ago
207 jpops
permalink FF7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lockheart
9yr ago
365 jpops
permalink Final Fantasy VII because even until this day it remains a total classic.

MagisterMina
9yr ago
481 jpops
permalink I like FFs: VIII, IX, and XII the most~! :D
hahaha, I dun think I'd make a very great SeeD, though...while playing FF VIII, I cheated on a few of the tests..lmao! :RBblush:[edit]Last edit by MagisterMina on Friday 27 Nov, 2009 at 23:39 +1.1%[/edit]

Mileena
9yr ago
37,384 jpops
permalink I'm between FFVII and FFX, they were the two that stole my heart :RBhalo: I think they have the most charismatic characters ever! I also like the most the classic turn-by-turn battle, so I found kinda weird the FFXII :RBsarcastic: Wonder how will it feel playing the new FFXIII

Raze
9yr ago
1,003 jpops
permalink This is really hard seeing I have to pick one. I guess I'll have to go with Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus. Reason why: I think I tend to like TPS more than RPG.

chickenfinger79
9yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink If it counted, I would definitely vote for Kingdom Hearts, but since it doesn't, my other choice would be Final Fantasy X :D

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    Which final fantasy game is the best?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service