Which bad movie waste your time?

190 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by beyaz  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    Which bad movie waste your time?

beyaz
10yr ago
861 jpops
permalink there are always movies which waste time.. :RBangry:
i would like to know the worst movie/s you ever watched :)

i think my worst movie was "the village"
i thought 'yeah now the real story is beginning' and it ends.. :RBfrown:

giran
10yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink yeah!!me too!!i dont lik 'The village' too!! :no:
i think its to booooriiiing!!!! :RBfrown:
my worst Jdrama is 'TENNEN KOKEKKO'!!! :RBohNo:
it so boooo.....ring...... :RBconfused:
i buy it cuz Okada play it :no:

Paladinoras
10yr ago
584 jpops
permalink Twilight.

No other movie has damaged my brain and eyes so badly as that POS of a movie.

emily
10yr ago
2,369 jpops
permalink ive seen this movie called "the happening"
its supposed to be a horror movie but it didnt scare me at all.
Its about a mysterious thing that makes you kill yourself.
and do you know what it was in the end???

PLANTS
:RBveryAngry:

do not watch it ever! :RBcrying:

beyaz
10yr ago
861 jpops
Quote by Paladinoras
Twilight.

No other movie has damaged my brain and eyes so badly as that POS of a movie.

hmm.. i wanted to watch twilight but now i think i leave it at that :)
i donĀ“t want to waste time anymore :RBstickout:

giran
10yr ago
55,837 jpops
Quote by emily
ive seen this movie called "the happening"
its supposed to be a horror movie but it didnt scare me at all.
Its about a mysterious thing that makes you kill yourself.
and do you know what it was in the end???

PLANTS
:RBveryAngry:

do not watch it ever! :RBcrying:

yeah!!i watched it!!and i dont lik it at all!! :no:

akicute
10yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink ahhh...for me the very bad movies that i ever watched are SIGN and Sweeny Todds....waste my money...and also my time...

ZuteGach
10yr ago
260,662 jpops
permalink Wow. who said that? yes! the happening is the worst movie I ever paid for!!!!!!! Such trash!

amoni
10yr ago
887 jpops
permalink I would have to say it was 'Watchers' I read the book an loved it but when I watched the movie I honestly felt like my brain was melting :RBangry:

Eh the same goes for 'dream catcher' the movie was total crap but the book was amazing!

I can't stand when they do that to good books. :RBveryAngry:

lettucepocky
10yr ago
1,753 jpops
permalink It's funny how many people said "The Village" because that's exactly what I was thinking the second I read "waste of time" xD.

kahlan
10yr ago
6,014 jpops
permalink a 'horror' film called 'STAY ALIVE', a group of friends play a game on their laptop, and one by one start to die, the way that they died in the game....sigh.... need i say more

Perfume4Ever
10yr ago
3,191 jpops
permalink I thought the Korean movie Dragon Wars (D-Wars) was terrible. The acting was atrocious.

Kazekun
9yr ago
2,114 jpops
permalink Only one movie has ever actually wasted my time. And that is DATE MOVIE, which really makes me mad because I like all those parody movies. Except that one, that one was just stupid really.

AionSpeed
7yr ago
707 jpops
permalink Parody movies are usually good but these guys, the directors of the movie just over do it and actually make fun of the original movies.

AnotherOtaku
9yr ago
591 jpops
permalink The Inernational
0 . 0
I was sleeping.

LovelessHero
9yr ago
6,083 jpops
Quote by AnotherOtaku
The Inernational
0 . 0
I was sleeping.
Yeah, I saw this recently and not even Naomi Watts [one of my favorite English actresses] could save this film. It's a shame too because Tom Tywker usually directs pretty good films too [[i]Run, Lola, Run[/i] is nearly perfect].[edit]Last edit by LovelessHero on Wednesday 08 Apr, 2009 at 22:39 +1.3%[/edit]

annabanaaana
9yr ago
13,684 jpops
permalink haha i agree with all of you especially with the villagers it was one sucky movie....ughhh and the ending totally sucked

ebonyguitar
9yr ago
443 jpops
permalink i think "watchmen" for sure.

its kinda boring and totally wasting my time.

nielle08
9yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink the thief lord the movie........ i love the book (written by cornelia funke),,,,,,,,, but when i watched the movie,,,, oh noes!!! i expected the actors to be younger..............they look old awwwwwww.. they messed the story up........ don't watch it... especially if you haven't read the book first......
twilight....................... the book's good too,,,,,,,,,,,,, but i didn't like the movie..............
memoirs of a geisha................. the book by arthur golden is really really really good... the props, costumes and setting are good but i guess i won't be able to understand the movie if i didn't read the book first... plus,they used chinese actresses and english language!!! japanese actresses should've taken the roles and they should've used nihongo instead.................................[edit]Last edit by on Friday 21 Aug, 2009 at 11:00 -92.6%[/edit]

Miki
9yr ago
2,877,969 jpops
permalink The Blair Witch Project.
So boring, I literally fall asleep.
And REC - cheep parody on zombie movies.

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink T-W-I-L-I-G-H-T. i would have not watched it if not for my persistent close friend who is a fan of the series. i ended up borrowing money from my friend just to watch it. -_-"

it was goddamn boring. -_-"
[edit]Last edit by kai09 on Saturday 09 May, 2009 at 05:48 -99.6%[/edit]

QueenOFshadow
9yr ago
3,135 jpops
permalink HANCOCK
it was like i watched tow movies in the same time...

Amaranth
9yr ago
33,003 jpops
permalink I agree the village is a very bad movie :RBconfused: waste of time reallys

MIAMI VICE gah

and a movie called the Crows or something :RBsarcastic:
memoirs of a geisha................. the book by arthur golden is really good... the props, costumes and setting were good but i won't be able to understand this movie that much too if i didn't read the book first....................................................................... plus,they used chinese actresses and english language!!! they should've made japanese actresses to play the roles and used nihonggo instead...................

totally agree

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink the sign...its waste my time and my money too...the movie so snx....>.<

Metaphoenix
9yr ago
279,701 jpops
Quote by QueenOFshadow
HANCOCK
it was like i watched tow movies in the same time...

I totally agree. The trailer looked awesome for Hancock but it turned out to be one of the worst movies I ever watched. I really hated it :RBohNo: . It a few good and funny moments but the plot and the story was just awful.

annabanaaana
9yr ago
13,684 jpops
permalink hmmmm actually i really liked hancock ^o^
oh another movie i dont like is whispering corridors....i thought it was gonna be extra scary but it was hella boring ....like seriously....suckish much ....me and my cousin literally fell asleep after half an hour -.-

AionSpeed
7yr ago
707 jpops
permalink Alot more stuff in the movie could have been explained. Trailer was epic and awesome.

tatsulily
9yr ago
3 jpops
permalink The movie that came to my mind would be "funny game" :RBangry:

The trailer was really good, but when I finally saw it almost some or half the movie was boring! :RBcrying:

Why... why do trailer always have to look so good!

Lolidoll
9yr ago
173 jpops
permalink TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT!!!!

SUCH a huge watse of time. My friend Hawni and I both agree on these things:

1. The actors are horrible. They just stare at each other. Kristen has such a blank look on her face.

2.The graphics weren't bad, but the running looked so fake.

3. It's completley unbelievable. WHo would actually believe that crap? I know vampires exist, but Twilight has it all wrong.

4. Werewolves vs. Vampires?? Come on! The world would be torn to bits if that actually hapened.

5. The plot is soooo boring! What's the point of it?

6. It just sucks!

TrainHeartnet
9yr ago
395 jpops
permalink I didn't like the first installment of The Hulk. I guess I expected it to have more action scenes rather than dialogue. :no:

Shiawasemichi
9yr ago
455 jpops
permalink omg ofcourse Twilight big waste of money and also Draonball the Evolutin, I really can't thing why I spend money on that

Saber
9yr ago
361 jpops
permalink The first Hulk was awful. I couldnt even bring myself to watch the new version of it even though everyone said it was tons better then the original. I thought that Fool's Gold was really boring too...

Ah come on, Twilight wasnt that bad

Kesuhu
9yr ago
11,750 jpops
permalink Yah twilight was a waste a BIG WASTE !!
But Sweeney Todd was THE waste of time 4 me!

Eclipsedmyst
9yr ago
1,403 jpops
permalink [size=9]

Twilight. <- ruined the book's image for me and many other fans.
Robert Patinson (however you spell his name) is not edward nor does he looks like him.
Bleck.

[/size]

AionSpeed
7yr ago
707 jpops
permalink I agree with that. It completely ruined the books name. I could have been better.

YumeXFuyuhime
9yr ago
21 jpops
permalink "Mamma Mia!"

Meryl Streep is one of the best actresses alive today, but that film was so bad. :no: But then again, I guess it wasn't [i]really[/i] supposed to be taken seriously, but still... :RBundecided:

liaminamino
9yr ago
4,418 jpops
permalink The bad movie for me is "The Reaping" and "my local movie in my country" :RBangry: :
cz' the story had a same story with another movie

AngelHikaru
9yr ago
288 jpops
permalink I'd say a horror movie called "reeker" is kind of a remake of slasher movies, but the killer was so bad...some horror movies are so bad that they're good, like "Dead alive"...but this one, was so lame in my opinion.

besides that.... :RBconfused: does vampires exist? I was not aware of that :RBkiss:

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink I've been pretty good lately on picking movies that weren't a total waste of time, but I will admit to Miami Vice being pretty bad. :RBohNo:

ancafeninja
9yr ago
472 jpops
permalink I think many people are going to go against this, but I really didn't enjoy watching "Juno". I didn't understand the humor in it, and it wasn't practical at all (which probably makes it so extraordinary). I didn't get it at all. And I'm not fond of constant swearing. :RBfrown:

melodyforever
9yr ago
332 jpops
permalink Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Horrible acting, horrible special events.

elenko94
9yr ago
2,065,759 jpops
Quote by Kesuhu
Yah twilight was a waste a BIG WASTE !!
But Sweeney Todd was THE waste of time 4 me!

what sweeney todd movie... @__@ it have been done so many remakes...but i liked the one with Johnny Depp in it..

but i guess Twilight...and well..idk..its hard to remember bad movies...i just forget them.. XD

CarrieKittyChan
9yr ago
210 jpops

I refuse to watch Twilight,.

Umm some really crap movies were
-Boogeyman [i]( :no: the whole movie was people slowly opening doors )[/i]
-Toolbox Murders [i](No explanation about the situation and not much plot and a crap ending that pointlessly leaves the story open :blankstare: )
[/i]
-Haunting in Connecticut ([i] If Amnityville Horror didn't exist, this would be a good movie, but its just a bit of a rip off :sadc: )[/i]
-Any of the High School Musicals.[i] (and I usually love musicals :sadc: )
[/i]

-The Uninvited [i]( a completely terrible remake of the wonderful Korean movie A Tale of Two Sisters. Very badly done. Made me angry that it was even associated with that classic movie. :crying: :no: :no: )[/i]

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have watched so many bad movies that I could probably make a hundred entries on this subject. Anyway the most recent bad movie that i watched was a stephen segal movie where someone is hi jacking a train. Not only was it a made for tv movie (that should have been a clue)also it was a stephen segal movie. I have never watched a good stephen segal movie. Wow the diolague in the movie was awful. I mean I have hear telephone books that were better than this movie

Anyway this thing was the worst thing that I remeber seeing in a good long while. Well there are worse things out there. I just cannot remeber any of them at the moment. Well be safe out there and keep your stick on the ice.

FF4
9yr ago
2,017 jpops
permalink While I don't agree with Zeeppo's views on Stephen Segal movies, the most recent movie that wasted my time was The Invention of Lying. I couldn't get into it. It's in modern time, nobody has learned to lie. Wow, what the hell. There's no possible way by then you couldn't have told a lie. I mean it's the 21st century for God's sake. But yeah it was a time waster.

Miki
9yr ago
2,877,969 jpops
permalink Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Booooring.

ChiisaiHana
9yr ago
1,186 jpops
permalink P.S I Love You, Walle-E ... I usually have nice list about these things but right now I can't remember xD I usually do not like Steve Spilberg films maybe because I just don't like anything with ailiens or so... But they aren't really 'waste of time' :D Most of the 2005-> horrorfilms are bad too.

<3n<3

jayne1687
9yr ago
565 jpops
permalink omg i've seen tons of rea~~lly bad movies. i used to enjoy watching movies but some just made me not want to watch anymore.

*make it happen
*step it up2

if anyone liked these, i'm sorry but i think they're a waste of time and money. i usually like dance movies but these two just ruined it for me. blehh :RBveryAngry:

marga
9yr ago
6,108 jpops
permalink ummm..
i don't like doomsday..

wakekeke!!
in the movie,
i never felt that the world will end..
so boooorrriiiinnggg!!

LiQorishh
9yr ago
4,314 jpops
permalink hmm...i recently watched "severed" and re-watched "the messenger"

"severed" is a horrible zombie-horror film, the ending leaves the audience wondering what the real outcome would've been (though i'm assuming this was a low-budgeted movie :\, i noticed one character was mysteriously taken off)

"the messenger" is a jean d'arc movie, the one with mila jovovich...overall, the only good part of the film is the action battle scenes. when jean is captured, the focus is entirely on her - wait, but what happens to la hire? jean demetz? and the others?! where'd they go?! what happened to them gathering her army to attempt to rescue her?! GAHHH. The ending was accurate, but left off other parts and just simply: SUCKED! She's sentenced to burned at the stake for heresy and recant (i think) and when she dies, the last scene is a crucifix being held....then fades to black and THE END. My personal opinion: terrible...and mila's yelling sounds that of a whining little girl (not to offend anyone).

Back  |  Forums    Movies    Which bad movie waste your time?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service