When is your first time playing videogame?

134 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by CatLovers  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    When is your first time playing videogame?

9yr ago
118,061 jpops
permalink i think when i 9 years old[edit]Last edit by Cat Lovers on Sunday 12 Apr, 2009 at 18:00 +42.3%[/edit]

9yr ago
1,722 jpops
permalink First time I played videogames must have been 1988 or 1989 if I remember correctly. And the first game I tried was....let´s....see....oh it was Super Mario Bros.1...
Or was it PunchOut.... well it was one of those

9yr ago
145 jpops
permalink I think my first video game that I played was when I was 7. :)

9yr ago
3,251 jpops
permalink Back when I was either six or seven and it was Super Mario Bros :RBohNo: .

9yr ago
956 jpops
permalink i was around 5 years old the first time i played videogames and it was super mario bros 1

9yr ago
266 jpops
permalink Omg I was like 3-4? XD I was playing Pokemon I think or maybe Super Mario Bros....On the Snes :)
I've been addicted ever since. XD I love video games :)

9yr ago
417 jpops
permalink When I was five years old.
We bought a gameboy
Pokemon red was the first game, I think.

9yr ago
361 jpops
permalink i had a SNES when i was like, 9 years old maybe...

9yr ago
1,179 jpops
permalink like when i was 4! i played on the super NES and the original NES a lot until the N64 came out... i had just turned 5 a few days before we got it for christmas :']

9yr ago
443 jpops
permalink i dont remember,i think when i was in 2nd grade maybe

9yr ago
12,873 jpops
permalink Nintendo Mario Bros. I was 5, but I also remember a funny McDonalds game for Sega.

9yr ago
2,007 jpops
permalink My first video game was when I was 6 and the game was Street Fighter 2 on snes.

9yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink '92, I think.... Sonic the Hedgehog. But, I do have memories of the old atari systems (I remembered the colorful boot-up screen) and, the NES.. I'm pretty sure I never played the atari, 'cause I couldn't have been but a single year old... it's my oldest memory, lol... I remember the game my brother and dad were playing had shades of orange, and brown... but, I don't remember the game itself... it could have been anything.

But, my Sonic the Hedgehog cartridge came with our 1st Genesis, and we also got Quack Shot: Starring Donald Duck, and Tommy Lasorda baseball. Tommy Lasorda got lost, but, I found a cart in a store about 4 years ago, and picked it up again. I still play Genesis, and, my collection has grown to 30 games.

But, I don't remember exactly when my 1st time playing video games was... I was born in 1989, and Sonic the Hedgehog came out in '91... I'm just assuming we didn't get it the same year it came out, but, I could be wrong.

I haven't even beaten it without cheats yet....

9yr ago
6,083 jpops
permalink The first game I remember playing was Sonic 2 on Genesis in '94. I'm pretty sure I played games before that, but it's a hazy muddle of bizarre NES peripherals and things I'd rather forget (Gumshoe, Mario is Missing and a host of other terrible games).

9yr ago
2,037,342 jpops
permalink i was around 6 i guess and...........it wasnt a child game........ it was blood in it......
i think...... i dont really remember

9yr ago
14,123 jpops
permalink i started playing video games at around 5 or 6 and it was final fantasy or either pokemon if im not wrong :RBundecided:

9yr ago
850 jpops
permalink I was around 5 or 6 and it was Crash Bandicoot!!! Awesome game for the playstation 1 haha. I remember playing it on christmas day for hours with my uncle =.=

9yr ago
1,297 jpops
permalink i was aroung 6 and i played super nintendo. im not sure wat game i playing between power ranger or mario kart... im totally forgot :RBconfused:

9yr ago
140 jpops
permalink About 5 years old, simple games on the PC.
The first game I owned was Pokémon Red.

9yr ago
4,605 jpops
permalink I don't know it no more (_ _'')
The only thing I know is that the first game I played was Tetris for gameboy colorxD
A long time later the first game for PS2 was Tony Hawks Proskater 4 <3<3<3

8yr ago
1,204 jpops
permalink Guess i was about 5 years old when my parents bought SEGA .. !!! :D
Videogames were in cardtridges.....One of my first game was Mario and Mario 8...
Then there's a game i liked to play...The only problem is that i dont remember the title...I really really liked that game .... :RBheart: :RBheart:
Think ill find it someday ...Maybe even ill remember the title.. !!!

Another game called Islander or something....Dont really remember...Ill try to find that too...The first level started next to a house...u could type passwords in it, something like load and save... !!!!

8yr ago
1,003 jpops
permalink When Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo were out. I was around 4 to 9 years old. The first game I remember playing was either sonic, mario, donkey kong, or mighty morphin power rangers.

8yr ago
1,354 jpops
permalink that would be when i was 10yrs old. It was Super mario....

8yr ago
2,429 jpops
permalink when I was 11 I think o.O It's either 11 or 12 >.>

8yr ago
382 jpops
permalink Umm it's between Adventure/Zork or Asteroids .... waaaaaaaaaayyyy to many years ago... LOL

8yr ago
7,520 jpops
permalink I played Mario when i was 3 and havnt stopped since

8yr ago
406 jpops
permalink Mh... well if those old old old very very old xD games count then it was when I was around 4 or 5 years old öÖ we had this very old nintendo (no not super nintendo, just the grey old and simple nintendo xD) with super mario and kirby xD
but the first game I fell in love with was in second grade I think... I was 8 mh~ yes I think xD and it was Breath of Fire 3 xD I loved it xD I got a tv just to be able to play it xD

8yr ago
77,443 jpops
permalink It must have been around 5-6 when at easter I went at my cousin's house and we were playing Tekken!! I so love ittt!! :D :RBhalo:[edit]Last edit by aki no maria on Thursday 29 Apr, 2010 at 12:49 +10.4%[/edit]

8yr ago
471 jpops
permalink when i was around 10 years old in my uncle's house. I played with my cousin in a rent playstation [edit]Last edit by hazuki93 on Thursday 29 Apr, 2010 at 13:03 +11.4%[/edit]

8yr ago
140 jpops
permalink i think i had a sega when i was like 4

8yr ago
2,189 jpops
permalink When I was six back in 1994, I played doom for the first time, and a week later, I bought NES with super mario and Contra. That was my first console ever.

8yr ago
15,726 jpops
permalink according to my uncle when i was like 3/4 i played super mario on the nes and beat it. now the scary bit is i sadly do not remember doing this exactly however whenever i now play mario and i get to a new world or level i always and i mean always get the feeling of deja vu! lol other then that it was Zelda a link to the past while we had the snes then and then when we got the sega it was sonic :D

8yr ago
71 jpops
permalink I started playing video games when I was 5 years old I think. My uncle gave me a Nitendo 64 for Christmas.
But at first it wasn't really playing...My brother was giving me a gamepad and he told me wich character I was. Of course it was only a CPU...

8yr ago
9,537 jpops
permalink Pong :RBconfused:

When it first came out for TV. :RBconfused:

I think I was aorund 12?
It was before computers were around, in any case.
Gah, I am so old. :RBfrown:

8yr ago
1,184 jpops
permalink 7 years :)

7yr ago
141 jpops
permalink honestly?.....hmmmmm i was somewhere between 3 and 6 when i beat Super Mario 64

7yr ago
183 jpops
permalink I started playing videogames when I was 6 years old and I haven't stopped since then. xD[edit]Last edit by Makoto382 on Wednesday 29 Sep, 2010 at 11:11 +4.3%[/edit]

6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink hmmmmm it was many many years ago. I was six I think. The video game was pong. Yep that makes me old

6yr ago
18,260 jpops
permalink I think 5 or 6 my friends nintendo playing mario

6yr ago
7 jpops
permalink A very, very long time ago...in fact I don't even remeber what my first game was! I think it might have been 1995, but I don't exactly remember what it was :(

6yr ago
1,223 jpops
permalink Pro'lly when I was seven. Those pixelated games. XD

6yr ago
172 jpops
permalink I was around 4 or so, playing Super Mario Bros on the original NES. My first memory is how hard it was to play at the time.... I would have a hard time jumping and would end up falling into the first hole. x.x

6yr ago
13,629 jpops
permalink I think I was around 4 or 5 and I was playing Pokémon Red or Super Mario Bros both on the Gameboy Color.

6yr ago
59,640 jpops
permalink i think i was 5 or 6 & the game was NiGHTS into Dreams

6yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink When my older brother got his Super Nintendo and my brothers and I played Super Mario 3 or Duck Hunt. I always been around video games cause of them.

6yr ago
2,149 jpops
permalink When I was five, I started playing Family Console. This one! :D

6yr ago
3,465 jpops
permalink I remember like it was yesterday hehe ^-^ It was when I was 5 sega genesis and my father game to my brother and I as a present and we played the 6-pack. with sonic, golden axe, streets of rage, sonic, columns, revenge of shinobi, and super hang on.... yeah the good days

6yr ago
968 jpops
permalink first game was probably pokemon!

6yr ago
495 jpops
permalink Tetris~ Omg. I had the best of times with that thing! I still have it to this day~! lol.

6yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink when Nintendo started to invade world

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    When is your first time playing videogame?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service