What's your style?

160 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by nanalove  ·  last post 1yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What's your style?

nanalove
7yr ago
1,366 jpops
permalink Well, I saw zero Discuss here so.

What is you style? Little bit of everything? Casual? Chic?

Personally Little bit of everything for me, I pretty much like everything :p

BizarreKao
7yr ago
1,184 jpops
permalink I refuse the let myself be a part of any certain style...

but I look like a neuter drug-dealer-ish emo-like teenager without make-up... O.o Im just weird

EikichiOnizuka
7yr ago
1,613 jpops
permalink LOL drug-dealer-ish-emo-like whahahha

Horizon
7yr ago
74 jpops
permalink Ppl say o dress emo-y goth or scene but i dont like lables... My style is me

Kikyu
7yr ago
2,344 jpops
permalink i'm so agree with you :)

kAzu97
7yr ago
2,305 jpops
permalink mY drEzz sTylE soM Ppl sAy im Hip hOp . . .

But rEAlly jUst usE mY oWn typE oF dRezZ . . .

Immerherz
7yr ago
4,579 jpops
permalink I'd say... It shifts. A lot. Sometimes I feel more for lolita, and other times more for... Casual. But I guess I'm more tomboy with a really girlish side somewhere... Half-hidden XD
And I can't really name my style anything else than... Well, different :P

maruotaku
7yr ago
98 jpops
permalink mmm I don´t know...people say I´m emo...but I´m happy person u.u XD

Immerherz
7yr ago
4,579 jpops
permalink That is so annoying, when people say you're emo although it should be obvious to everyone that you're not... XD

Horizon
7yr ago
74 jpops
permalink being called emo is over rated. why put a name on it? just be YOU! :)

maruotaku
7yr ago
98 jpops
permalink you are right! :D
so I'd rather not have a definite style, just be me hahaha XD

but even so... it bothers me that by wearing a bangs that "makes you Emo"!!!!....that´s stupid u.u

EikichiOnizuka
7yr ago
1,613 jpops
permalink shortminded people have a tendancy to put a label on the unknown or what they are afraid of...

Horizon
7yr ago
74 jpops
permalink well its your choice in what you like!
infact emo kids are posers who pose like people like you! :)

maruotaku
7yr ago
98 jpops
permalink I agree with what you say!!! ^^
And I see that this happens to many people!!!! hahaha

Horizon
7yr ago
74 jpops
permalink ppl call me emo alot D: or goth but i'm not! like i said, emo ppl are posers and pose as ppl like you and me :D it try not to lable my self as this or that kind of person cuz there is no one else in the world like me and i'm happy with who i am :)

YuriChan
7yr ago
47,866 jpops
permalink During school days my style is comfrontable/ casual/ I don't really care it's too early in the morning. :D

secreteasian
7yr ago
1,234 jpops
permalink I tend to dress more professional/dressy. Not like, dresses and skirts all the time. I wear skirts sometimes, but mostly nice pants and a nice button-up jacket or fancy shirt. But I don't wear dresses unless it's a special occasion! :P

ladymilan
7yr ago
213 jpops
permalink i totally agree with you ..

uMi15
7yr ago
2,140 jpops
permalink My style would be kind of casual, I guess. I have a lot of bright floral patterns, but also a lot of plain solid colours too. Jeans are pretty much an everyday thing.. Not too big on skirts, but somehow I've collected a bunch of dresses. I like looking..presentable? lol for school, but I don't mind just throwing on whatever every once in a while.

ladymilan
7yr ago
213 jpops
permalink thats kind of my style too. but on certain days at school i like to wear sweats and a tanktop with a jacket.

animeree
7yr ago
200 jpops
permalink dressy casual when at work. comfy when at home. will dress up if the occasion calls for it. :)

AmyEmily
7yr ago
1,971 jpops
permalink My style is kinda hard to describe, seeing as I like to mix and match :P For example, I have a lip piercing, so people often think of me as being gothic/emo, but really I'm not like that at all and most of the clothes that I wear are cute and girly :) (with lots of bright colours)

Nanii
7yr ago
7 jpops
permalink I'm like you, well without the piercing on the lip. But I'm going to get a piercing but don't know where ...

squishysama1
7yr ago
7,780 jpops
permalink huh...it's like I say when people ask me my race...my name is Alessia...and I am me!
so my style is Alessianese! ^^

hahaha I guess I dress like the combination of a Korean teenager and a visual kei person xD

kAzu97
7yr ago
2,305 jpops
permalink hEy iT eNouGh if U hAv a t-sHirt , jeAnz , sHoeZ n mAybE cAp oR fuLlcAp . . .

It siMplE . . . ( 4 mEn )

KatsutoshiOba
7yr ago
170 jpops
permalink winter checker scarf black clothe
fall grey and black
spring blue , orange, grey, black
summer, black and red most
black always sorry for my englihs.

i wear blue a lot. dark blue.
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/7296/marcha.jpg

seanto
7yr ago
2,165 jpops
permalink you remind me of L in death note

SongNight
7yr ago
265 jpops
permalink One of my friends recently described my style as avant garde, although I obviously don't go walking down the street with car tire-sized hairpieces and explodingly huge dresses. I'm not sure what my style is... I wear a lot of blue, black, white, gray, and purple. And I never wear sweat clothing or t-shirts. Or sneakers. And I love jewelry, shirt dresses, leggings and boots.

seanto
7yr ago
2,165 jpops
permalink my style is ... well i just follow the fashion trends

EikichiOnizuka
7yr ago
1,613 jpops
permalink dont really have a style. I guess thats my style... :P

bigbang7
7yr ago
1,069 jpops
permalink omg well im a gothic punker bt my eyes look like they have eyeliner serious my eyes r naturally dark lol bt im a punker gothic rocker

Yukarichan
7yr ago
239 jpops
permalink I'd have to say my style is preppy with a little bit of rocker chick mixed in.

roomgirl
7yr ago
8,448 jpops
permalink I like clothing with a boyish edge. I really love winter fashion especially: hats, jackets, scarves. I like dressing up, in a sense, but I don't consider the way I dress to take a lot of effort.

I've been into mori girl recently also, so I'd maybe like to incorporate more of that into my style.

zyrakatVIP
7yr ago
4,022 jpops
permalink hhmm... my style is i just wear shirts and pants and sneakers.. >.<

hyoma
7yr ago
485 jpops
permalink mostly i wear boy's clothes. and i love visual kei clothes. but i wear many different styles. coditioned on the mood of every day and the weather :D
but i think mostly i wear clothes which don't match up :D but i think it looks good xD

gazerocksama
7yr ago
172 jpops
permalink Hmmm... Jrockers without make-up, everyday outfits... XDDD'

Raiin
7yr ago
752 jpops
permalink I mix and match.
It really depends on my mood. Usually, when I'm lazy it's just casual street wear. Lot's of demin, but different from the western fashion. (I like to follow Korean fashion, it's really awsome.)
And other days, I wear girly and cute outfits! You can't really describe my style :]

yasoshlasuma
7yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink my style is gothic kimda thing. in wear alot of black shirts and jeans. i am sometimes seen in pink or red shirts and blue jeans

unamaruna
7yr ago
112 jpops
permalink I like cosplay like japanese gal everyday...

sal410cat
7yr ago
1,793 jpops
permalink Hmm, I'd say a mix of everything. I can dress prep or goth, I switch between the two when my mood wants.

Kyloen
7yr ago
4,263 jpops
permalink Mine's a mix. I don't usually wear what I like, I get lazy before I even start planning what to wear and I just end up wearing whatever I wore to bed out. When I do change, I tend to just grab whatever my sisters leave on the hangers.

yatenstar
7yr ago
460 jpops
permalink My style during the week is definitely corporate goth with a bit of rockabilly thrown in every now and then and on the weekend, it's goth chic.

Ayako13
7yr ago
530 jpops
permalink I dress my own way.. sometimes popteen like, sometimes VK, sometimes casual and sometimes sports type.
But mostly rock type VK

SupaahxIndoo
7yr ago
43,509 jpops
permalink [i]I just buy clothes wich I think they looks nice on me (:
I don't have a specific style I guess..
or maybe just casual lol ;$
[/i]

Sakura123
7yr ago
836 jpops
permalink I don't relli have a style I just wear whatever I feel like Lol. My hair usually hangs in my face and people say I'm emo which pisses me off but whatever that's life and what people say is not going to bother me ^_^

mitawinny
7yr ago
6,784 jpops
permalink i dont know how to describe it..a grunge-like? LOL..i just dress whatever i like, a bit messy, yeah. i even dont comb my hair, or do any make up. i dont even care about what people think about my style...ii just love to be me..:)

Mauru23
7yr ago
3,084 jpops
permalink I have no style at all XD Sometimes I'll try to dress nice, but most of the time I'm just labeled as "average". I guess it has to deal with how I look at myself; I'm scared of trying out new things because I fear that I won't pull it off right.

momowashere
7yr ago
981 jpops
permalink i have no style :D. I just throw together whatever i find in my closet. My mom always gets on to me cause i never try to look 'presentable' XD.

Kyloen
7yr ago
4,263 jpops
permalink LOL! I do the same too! And my mother always tells me to care more about my appearance. On the other hand, my dad just rants on and on about how indecent my shorts(the kind you wear for sports) are.

momowashere
7yr ago
981 jpops
permalink My mom does the same thing!! My dad doesn't care how i dress. The last time he said something about what i was wearing he told me i looked like a pot head and just left it at that. XD

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What's your style?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service