What's Your Fashion Style?

264 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by MIROTIC  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What's Your Fashion Style?

MIROTIC
9yr ago
5,996 jpops
permalink Ok My stlye is: Harajuku,Hip,Punk,Goth, I mostly wear anything i like. Try on diff things is fun ^ ^

yasoshlasuma
9yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i am sort of in between gothic and emo. I have started wearing alot of black, but i could be scene bcoz i like pictures on my shirts.

LiQorishh
9yr ago
4,314 jpops
permalink haha i'm the classy dresser, or the clean-cut guy lol x)

JpopArtist
9yr ago
2,477 jpops
permalink I don't really know how to describe my style... Normally I wear just a t-shirt and jeans, but thats because I can't find the kind of clothes I like in the U.S... I went to japan and found my style though! I like tight fitting t-shirts with vests and jeans with black heels (but I am terrible at walking in high heels! >_< ) I think that look is kind of classy and hot.[edit]Last edit by on Sunday 23 Aug, 2009 at 23:31 +0.8%[/edit]

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink You could try heels that are an inch and a half to get started. That's how I started wearing heels.

yeapXD
9yr ago
28,160 jpops
permalink i dont have any specific style. im not sporty, pretty, girly, or goth. all i know is that i like my shirts dark colored. no bright colors >_<, no glitter, no big fancy design. just plain. i wear skinny jeans alot with converse. but my friends say i look emo >.>. but i guess my style is: weirdo, teen style :)

NobodySpecial
9yr ago
17,323 jpops
permalink Classic. You can never go wrong with classic style. I also like to not draw too much attention to myself... so mostly I guess you could say "clean and comfortable".

mika
9yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink I don't really go under any style-labels. Cause I wear what I think looks cool XD And I am pretty varid..
But, if I had to say something it would probably be something punkish - scene - tomboy kinda style :laugh:

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink i don't wanna restrict myself with just one style. i could be all girly today, while tomorrow i'd have this crazy feeling to go all visual kei. it depends on my mood. but usually i wear whatever i think looks good.

buuut there are some days where i feel REALLY lazy that i just get whatever my hand could grab inside my cabinet XDDDD

but i would never go outside without wearing a cool watch, my studded cuffs, and a ring. and maybe a necklace.

betheone
9yr ago
162 jpops
permalink Style?? I go with casual...not to girly but easily to use and feel comfortable in my body. Never like formal clothes :RBangry: ...

Miki
9yr ago
2,647,384 jpops
permalink I prefer two styles - sometimes I am a tomboy, sometimes romantic style. It works for me.

giran
9yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink My real style is Tomboy & Sporty...but now I got into Emo, Gothic, Punk
hhmm...I just use something look cool & rock :smilec:

kateeee0000
9yr ago
971 jpops
permalink hmmnnnn.. i want to think that i'm a sporty type.. jeans, tee and sneakers...
it's quite confusing actually..
when i look at my wardrobe in the closet now, it,s kinda emo..hehehe almost everything is black..
i love vests and hoodies.. :rock:
but then, i also love to wear flipflops now...i've spend a lot on them.. man, flipflops are expensive nowadays..hehehe :hroll:
when we go out and party, that's when i go girly and dress sexy clothes. skinny jeans and a sexy top, or a little black dress,.. always paired with 3 inch stilletos.. :RBhot:

so, i'm pretty much confused.. all around?depending on my mood and the occasion?hehehe :joops:

cake321
9yr ago
874 jpops
permalink I don't really know... :RBundecided: Sometimes I'm as happy as ever...and sometimes, I hate being me. :RBundecided: Some people say I'm bi-polar... :RBangry: I'm not that bi-polar...am I?

But most people look at me as a happy little girl! Who sometimes gets depressed... :RBangry:

anabie
9yr ago
254 jpops
permalink My style is mainly laidback! Jeans, iPod, sneakers, t-shirt and sunglasses and I'm ready to roll! If I could I would live in jeans and t-shirts!

EscapeYourFate
9yr ago
328 jpops
permalink Meh my style is emo skater. I guess you could say rocker too? I can do screaming vocals similar to that of Atreyu's. (Sorry for mentioning a non-asian band.)

ljPaintbox
9yr ago
167 jpops
permalink I have a lot of liking for sophisticated look with a few twist to it. But I usually wear casual or less sophisticated to be exact just to match the laid back atmosphere at work.

Eunna
9yr ago
278 jpops
permalink My style would settle around Harajuku, Korean and Emo.

I like cute outfits and stuff like that =D

ParasiteJely
9yr ago
4,605 jpops
permalink Nearly everything (except gothic...)
I wear sometimes emo, sometimes in trend, sometimes punk: )
but always with many necklets and braclets^^
Not often I go out without it:D

kaldaddy1
9yr ago
3,834 jpops
permalink I guess you could call my style "Relaxed Redneck"...

I wear only Wranglers, as they are the ONLY jeans that fit right. But I can switch between steel-toed boots and Nikes without clashing too hard.

LJ
9yr ago
1,956 jpops
permalink @Kal : "Relaxed Redneck" :rock:
:think: like the one on you FB profile picture ne...

I prefer Classic or casual style :lovec:
coz that suits my personality best...
but if it's possible I prefer tank top / T-Shirt + hot pant for daily outfit :nod:

thumbs up for people with Gothic style
it's so cool :otsu:

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink I don't like putting myself in some kind of style. I'm me.

But for clothes.. I wear loose t-shirts, band t-shirts, and loose jeans which mum from time to time tells me to pull up a little XD The only shoes I own are converse shoes.. Three pairs, getting another. But hey, they're so comfortable! xD

missnice
9yr ago
470 jpops
permalink I'm a bit of emo/girly/sporty. Can't tell really. I'm a very mixed kind of person.lol

Yurax3
9yr ago
129 jpops
permalink Im more like a Scenery type, i love dressing the way nature is for example:
if its winter and it very cold out i would wear some fuzy boots a long sleeved shirt a pair of jeans and a leather jacket.
If its hot out i would wear a pair of pants(i dont like wearing shorts) a shirt and converse(only shoes i wear.)etc.
But im mostly a scene type, i love having puffy hair and extensions, i love doing my make-up crazy and i love wearing alot of Hello-Kitty clothing, except for Hollister, that clothing line sucks :P

hyuna
9yr ago
296 jpops
permalink i'm a huge clothing snob. people who wear all black creep me out and people who never wear black are too happy all the time. i wear a lot of gray b|c its my favorite color (as weird as that sounds). i wear a lot of knitted sweaters & v-necks :]

Rinnie
9yr ago
404 jpops
permalink I wear visual/oshare/decora clothes most of the time ^-^
Lots of jewelry, kawaii t-shirts, jeans or skirts, gloves, leggings, ect. Layers are fun xD
I dun really care what people say... I get shit for dressing "scene" but... x3

HAirGee
9yr ago
2,515 jpops
permalink I have no idea what my style is! I think I'm between sporty and formal. Sometimes I wear a sports tee(nike) with Levi's and nike shoes. But then sometimes I wear polo shirts with Levi's and nike shoes. Sometimes I also wear a sweater over my polo shirt and the collars are sticking out. I think I have a weird style or no style. :RBcrying:

JulietteShinee
9yr ago
179 jpops
permalink I try to stay classy. Nice blouse. Nice pair of shoes. Nice jeans.

flamincanti
9yr ago
644 jpops
permalink Personally I make my own style/partyer style.but Ithink Japan may the style im looking for.^^

moondweller
9yr ago
119 jpops
permalink It depends on my mood.
If I'm in the mood to dress up well, I'll wear skirts with big necklaces and earrings. :)
But when I'm feeling lazy, I just grab some plain capris and a t-shirt. :)
I don't think I've ever looked sporty,emo,or goth. x)

candiipanzz
9yr ago
56 jpops
permalink I'm pretty much normal...just a t-shirt, hoodie and a pair of jeans and sometimes wear converses and sometimes wear running shoes....

Mewcandy
9yr ago
1,695 jpops
permalink Hmm, I'm not so sure how to describe my style but I normally wear short, dark skirts with stockings (neon color, fishnet, stripes), dark t-shirt, arm warmers with chains or stripes on them and converse sneakers :RBstickout:

Valyncier
9yr ago
180 jpops
permalink I'd say my style would be a mix of punk, sporty & chic. The things that i'm really into atm are fingerless leather gloves and arm or wrist bands & funky hats xD

cowazaki
9yr ago
128,318 jpops
permalink i wear a mix from UNIQLO, ESPIRIT, TK JAPAN, BOYCOTT and other brands.. usually follow what style is in for the season.

dunno what style you'll call that

kgirl
9yr ago
6,571 jpops
permalink I will basiclly wear anything. There's no real style. If i like it i buy it!

XxSuicideBunnyxX
9yr ago
109 jpops
permalink my fashion is a mix of punk, harajuku, lolita, and gothic.

people say i act like an emo kid and i HATE it!!!

yuuki
9yr ago
72 jpops
permalink I guess you could say Harajuku is a good way to describe my style..i really dunno:\\

melephant
9yr ago
112 jpops
permalink No "style", especially considering I'm different every day.
I do enjoy dressing up with some sort of mix of visual/oshare though, but, I do just wear hoodies and tank tops and various colors of jeans.

Mewcandy
9yr ago
1,695 jpops
Quote by XxSuicideBunnyxX
my fashion is a mix of punk, harajuku, lolita, and gothic.

people say i act like an emo kid and i HATE it!!!

That's so annoying isn't it?! People instantly classify you as "Emo" if you wear black or if your style is a little different. I try explaining Harajuku style to them but they don't get it :RBveryAngry:

sops
9yr ago
1,879 jpops
permalink I don't really have a specific style, I just know that most of my clothes are from Zara, H&M, and my shirts are from Armani Exchange (: and all of my shoes are NIKES. Nikes and Reeboks. They're super colorful, I make sure of that. [:
As for what I wear most of the time, they're bright t-shirts, hoodies, and my skinny jeans aren't skin tight, I HATE THAT. So I use the term "slim fit" cause they're not straight cut either. I have A LOT OF GRAY for some strange reason. But that's just me <3
I could never imagine myself wearing the Lolita/japanese trend thing. I....yeah, not for me. And I love girly things [: my pajamas are all pink ^^[edit]Last edit by sops on Sunday 13 Dec, 2009 at 15:22 +22.9%[/edit]

NikkouxTenshi
9yr ago
163 jpops
permalink Definitely girly. xD
It's hard for me not to dress girly.
I've tried dressing simpler, like just a t-shirt and jeans, and I just can't. :RBangry:
LOL.
But that's ok I guess!
I started dressing Lolita/Decora too. :RBkiss:

corazon1891
9yr ago
4,302 jpops
permalink my style changes a lot but i guess you could say skater/beachy
although sometimes i enjoy dressing girly sometimes

Eirah
9yr ago
289 jpops

....Mine would...uhmmm
Simple
Nice
Jeans
Tees
Shirts

or

Dress in evenings

anything that is comfortable and sylish :D

tropicalxox
9yr ago
1,334 jpops
permalink punk/normal

jrock4evrXD
8yr ago
5,332 jpops
permalink hahah my style is emo or scene :3

turarachuu
8yr ago
1,640 jpops
permalink Im kinda like...
Well, this looks good today so I will wear it.
I really like looking at other people's fashions but a lot of the time they really dont look good on me, so I just fore go the option haha.

I used to be really into the whole "Oshare Kei" style, but I grew out of it because Im too lazy to take that long to do my makeup and find clothes to coordinate with.
haha...

Immerherz
8yr ago
4,579 jpops
permalink I have no idea how to name my style... Partly because I don't find the clothes I like and want here, partly because I change from day to day... I can like gothic lolita one day, kawaii the next, punk after that, then emo, toomboy, girly, decora, jeans & t-shirt, visual/oshare kei and back again, lol xD Though mostly I just end up with mostly black clothes, and some details xD More than half my school call me emo, though... ^^

EndlessMomo
8yr ago
2,331 jpops
permalink People call me emo at school, not that I really care anyways. I'm more into the Gothic lolita fashion even though I can't find any clothes :RBcrying: So I'm something like a goth/emo/lolita? I guess :RBconfused: Can't really describe my style

Konanina
8yr ago
15,734 jpops
permalink My style is casual...
There are some days i look more girly, some days i feel more sporty, some other days that i dress more boyish, others that i wear really random clothing.
It depends on my mood of that day.. :RBsealed:

himeyuri
8yr ago
7,045 jpops
permalink HA~ I don't know. D: I wear t-shirts with Converse most of the time. It doesn't matter if I look plain as long as I wear what I like. :D

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What's Your Fashion Style?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service