What's the OLDEST console you own right now?

170 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by knightblaster  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    What's the OLDEST console you own right now?

knightblaster
6yr ago
12,371 jpops
permalink Hi
I used to own the Sega Master System and Super Nintendo with the super scope but my father threw it away 4 years ago. At first I thought my PSX was going to be my "retro" console but I just discovered my big chunky Gameboy with Kirby's Dream Land. :) A friend of mine still has the Atari console with the joystick which she got from her grand dad. Lucky! XD

Whats the oldest console you guys own?

cherryxxx
6yr ago
42 jpops
permalink Hmmm. I own an old NES that my uncle bought around 1990. And the best thing is that it's still working, lol. And I still have over 40 cartridges for it ^^

If your friends console is this one then i'm so jealous *.*

knightblaster
6yr ago
12,371 jpops
permalink I think it might be the Darth Vader one. They're so rare and so valuable. I'm soo jealous of her. XD

cherryxxx
6yr ago
42 jpops
permalink I'm getting even more jealous xD

MintyKid
6yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink All my old systems we sold over the years to get new systems but I did keep my PS2. Reason being is because most of my friends who sold there sometimes wish they never did. So I kept mines

knightblaster
6yr ago
12,371 jpops
permalink I still have mine too. It was the first console I bought with my money. I remember them costing just as much as the ps3/360. lol

Mitsumi
6yr ago
24,510 jpops
permalink The Sega Dreamcast :D

asianlovexx
6yr ago
1,705 jpops
permalink Gamecube :) <3

BeellSplatsticKNoiR
6yr ago
262 jpops
permalink Yaay Gamecube always on the top ! *o*

zedramen
6yr ago
66 jpops
permalink Gameboy advanced :) i never did beat that sonic game v.v

thegazettefan
6yr ago
14,752 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Slivertongue
6yr ago
1,339 jpops
permalink still own Nintendo, sega (original), sega dream cast, PlayStation, super Nintendo, game boy, game boy advance, Nintendo 64, GameCube, PlayStation 2, and their upgrades
still play them, so i keep them. don't throw away what's broken, right? ^.^

emz18
6yr ago
2,652 jpops
permalink still have my PS2 that my friend gave me...and its still working but i dont use it anymore coz i bought my new PS3 <3

Koichi11
6yr ago
708 jpops
permalink My gamecube lol :D can i consider my ps2 too? xD

jaden1992
6yr ago
276,260 jpops
permalink I have all my old ones, Sega Master System, Mega Drive, Ps1, ps2 and gamecube

jaden1992
6yr ago
276,260 jpops
permalink Oh forgot to mention N64

akiraxx
6yr ago
4,539 jpops
permalink Gamecube ^^

Shineeshinee
6yr ago
1,344 jpops
permalink despite somehow being mixed in with the laundry once, still got my gameboy advanced :P i was soooo devastated, lucky me it still works

Shineeshinee
6yr ago
1,344 jpops
permalink oh yea nd i think my PS1 is lying in a box somewhere in my garage

BeellSplatsticKNoiR
6yr ago
262 jpops
permalink I have a Ness, Nintendo 64, Play Station 1 , Game Boy ( That with Black and White Graphics) Game Boy Color... and mmmmmm and a old Atari Console *o*

BurningTyphoon
6yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink Well, I have two working sega genesis consoles... 35 games.. Had 30, but, e-bay's been my friend. I'm eventually going to up the count to 50 games. I've got all the sonic games, and a few rare ones, like the red Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage cart.

I'm so disappointed with my PS3, that, for the moment, I'm back to genesis... Though, it has spend all it's time connected to, or, near-by a TV since I've had it. Street Fighter X Tekken... so disappointing. And, from an online perspective, Twisted Metal was too. So, until Virtua Fighter 5, DOA5, and TTT2 comes, it's back to sega.

A while ago, I'd even done a play-through of one of the games; Cliffhanger.
Because I seem to be the only one that likes that game, and can run through it without getting hit.

Such a reliable console, as all the other consoles were, but, I've never had something stop working on me for no reason, at least.

RedMongoose
6yr ago
16,236 jpops
permalink NES is the oldest I have. It still has plenty of classics: Contra, Bubble Bobble, a bunch of Mega Man games, Zelda, Mario 1-3, final fantasy and more. I don't know how anyone could get rid of that much awesome just for a few bucks or to clear a couple square feet of space.

raii
6yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink gamecube.

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I own a lovely Queen Ann Buffet made of cherry that I use more as a sideboard then a buffet. I found it in a flea market and I am told it is one hundred and thirty years old. So not an original piece still it is the oldest piece of furniture that I own that could be used as a console

knightblaster
6yr ago
12,371 jpops
permalink lol This topic is listed in the gaming section so furniture isn't what I was hoping to hear about.
Good deal though. Polish and restoration and you'll be about to sell it for thousnds.... :S XD lol

Nightgaze
6yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink N64 because my supernintendo got stolen T_T

OshareKeiLover
6yr ago
190,721 jpops
permalink I have a Playstation, the first one somewhere in my basement.

Mamaredosukai
6yr ago
437 jpops
permalink N64 is my oldest console. Still works.... after I whack it a few times :D

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink definately my PS2... thats the oldest one i own. my ps1 broke last year lol

Hiko
6yr ago
130 jpops
permalink I own a Nintendo 64....again :D
The old one I had has been sold years ago in my childhood for a Playstation 2. ^^
But a Comrade from my time at german army sold me the Nintendo 64. *__*
I was sooo happy :D

SwedeHeart
6yr ago
23,690 jpops
permalink Gameboy pocket. I actually still have it in my room next to my Nintendo 3DS. XD

MinamotoRyu
6yr ago
55,312 jpops
permalink Nintendo 64, ps 1 and 2. Oh about forgot about gameboy and gameboy color.

Makitsu
6yr ago
1,773 jpops
permalink The oldest I have : -Nintendo 64
- gameboy color

:P

TeanAyu2004
6yr ago
8,750 jpops
permalink Playstation 2... I really dont hold onto stuff like that.

xXAoixShimizuXx
6yr ago
1,245 jpops
permalink The oldest console i have is Gamecube.

ThirteenthFriday
6yr ago
270 jpops
permalink My Nintendo 64

nozomori
6yr ago
733 jpops
permalink I Have Play Station 2 the oldest one game console. :D

raii
6yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink The fat gameboy, its somewhere in my house.

CandyBear
6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink My old Gameboy Advanced... :P

Don't know where it is, but it's somewhere...

knightblaster
6yr ago
12,371 jpops
permalink That's always the case, especially with me, I'm the worst. I lost a hamster when I was 7. I'm just waiting for a hamster revelation attack on me now XD

Nats
6yr ago
458 jpops
permalink At the moment, Nintendo DS but I did have a SNES but gave away...... (big mistakes!)

weebllikespie
6yr ago
710,910 jpops
permalink I remember I have a PS1 but I don't remember where it is :P

ActuateEden
6yr ago
341 jpops
permalink Sega Genesis

VK94
6yr ago
80,664 jpops
permalink My GameBoy SP. :)

MichiyaHQ
6yr ago
898 jpops
permalink I still play the classic Mario games on my Gameboy Advanced, and we still have that old Family Computer with us, our Donkey Kong series, Dragonball series and Pacman games is still alive until now.

Yumeoibito
6yr ago
854 jpops
permalink On and off I sit with my old, old, old Nintendo 8 bit or my Gameboy.

IchigoKunDaYo25
6yr ago
15,770 jpops
permalink Still have my gameboy color from way-back-when and my psx is somewhere in my house still

rifqi95
6yr ago
422 jpops
permalink Nintendo 64 and Play Station 1

YukiLee
6yr ago
2,032 jpops
permalink PS1 ! XD I know, not that old ^^

knightblaster
6yr ago
12,371 jpops
permalink It's pretty old. I still have the massive grey one and it lives!!! :P

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    What's the OLDEST console you own right now?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service